Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Good bye Toyo T-1s's!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 02:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Good bye Toyo T-1s's!!!!

Well, I decided to get a set of Toyo T-1s's and called about them only to find out they have been discontinued. They said the T-1R's will be replacing them in a month or so Kind of pissed, I could never find a place that could keep the T-1s's in stock, now they are scrapping them for another tire which will probably be more expensive. I guess I will take my business to BF Goodrich and get the KDW II's now.
Old 05-20-2005, 08:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered and received a complete set about two weeks ago from a net store called tiresavings. They're not a sponsor so I can't post a link, but I think you can figure it out. They had the best price ($165 ea) on T1-Ss I could find and shipped them to my door in 4 days. They also included 4 chrome valve stems with chrome caps for $10.

They were the only place I could find that had them in stock though.

Good luck,
Marc
Old 05-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Launching!

Yeah, I was going to order them for there but they are the ones who told me they are discontinued.....they said they only had two.
Old 05-21-2005, 09:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think I ordered mine from there a few months ago. Cheapest place I could find them, and they've been awesome tires.
Hope the T-1R's are as good as these T1S's because they're the best tires I've had so far and they didn't cost $200+ per tire.
Old 05-21-2005, 10:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i better hurry up and search for them, those are the tires i want
Old 05-21-2005, 06:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shuck
Yeah, I was going to order them for there but they are the ones who told me they are discontinued.....they said they only had two.
I guess that doesn't surprise me. When I ordered mine, they mentioned they were in stock, but then emailed me back saying they had to be shipped from their other warehouse 'cause they ran out at their primary warehouse. Oh well... I suppose we'll have to hope that the newer version is at least as good and not terribly expensive.

Marc
Old 05-21-2005, 08:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by nytmare1
I guess that doesn't surprise me. When I ordered mine, they mentioned they were in stock, but then emailed me back saying they had to be shipped from their other warehouse 'cause they ran out at their primary warehouse. Oh well... I suppose we'll have to hope that the newer version is at least as good and not terribly expensive.

Marc
From what I have found so far on the new ones, they will be priced between $225-240 a tire. I really hope this price goes down but I will not pay that much for them, like I said I guess BF Goodrich gets my business.
Old 05-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Teching In

Tire Warehouse in the New England area carries these. I saw them, Toyo T1S just yesterday.