Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TNT f1 kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow TNT f1 kit

I just bought a semi used TNT f1 nitrous kit and was wondering what all was included and what would be some other nitrous goodies yall as in ls1tech nitrous users would purchase. I know im more than likely going to have to buy a purge kit (not needed but want one), the nitrous gauge, jets, timing tuner to knock some timing out cause i wont be able to tune her for a little while, a preditor programer to get the fuel tables lined out, but what else should i buy to make a f1 kit capable of a 250 shot. I would also like to know what all i would need to have a dual stage setup, something i could run about 150 at the end of 1st and then hit full 250 as soon as 2nd starts then run that tell the track is over.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Y2kforgedSS
I just bought a semi used TNT f1 nitrous kit and was wondering what all was included and what would be some other nitrous goodies yall as in ls1tech nitrous users would purchase. I know im more than likely going to have to buy a purge kit (not needed but want one), the nitrous gauge, jets, timing tuner to knock some timing out cause i wont be able to tune her for a little while, a preditor programer to get the fuel tables lined out, but what else should i buy to make a f1 kit capable of a 250 shot.
All you need is the jets to take it to the 250hp mark, and possibly some slicks
Old 06-06-2005, 09:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

working on the slicks as we speek, but that question still remains for the dual stage?

josh
Old 06-06-2005, 11:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

???? come on guys i need some comments nitrous will be put on friday and need some advice!
Old 06-07-2005, 08:48 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would look ito getting the following.
A window switch, spark plugs and a GENX2 package.If I can help out send me a pm.
Dave
Old 06-07-2005, 09:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

working on the slicks as we speek, but that question still remains for the dual stage?

josh

I missed the part on the dual stage??
Old 06-07-2005, 09:45 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You could actually take what you have and add another set of solenoids and run that TNT system as a dual stage kit instead of a dual nozzle kit.The jetting will change but Im sure David could get that for you.
I personally thank that would work out great...
Dave
Old 06-07-2005, 09:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

I would also like to know what all i would need to have a dual stage setup, something i could run about 150 at the end of 1st and then hit full 250 as soon as 2nd starts then run that tell the track is over.
Well sorry about that man, guess I need 2 get some glasses lol.. Honestly I would use that 3rd hole in the power ring to add a extra nozzle 4 the 150hp setting, then you can use the dual nozzles 4 the 250 setting.. Are you having traction issues yet Post up the results when ya get back from the track man!!
Old 06-07-2005, 11:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I havent even hooked it up yet but man am i excited, i deffinatly will post track times.