Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lots a Racing

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 12:25 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lots a Racing

To Start off with i raced the following, Mustang GT-full exhaust, New honda accord Heavily Modded, Honda CBR, and 350z. My best friend owns an 04 GT and we always go crusining around and screwing with each other and racing of course so we line up at a light and go for a race so we take off as usual i get an excellent lanuch and win but after we shut down i see this honda accord come flying up on my ***, so this guy pulls next to me reving the thing, so natural inctinct i start laughing so at this point its all 3 of us lined up at a red light, the light turns green i hook them nittos up and the accord spins like a mother so me and the accord leave the GT damn i think to my self so i actually start trying i hit 2nd and put about 2 cars on him and by the time i hit 100 he was about a 5 car lengths on him we shut down at 100 and i catch a light with him and laughs and said ya you should of won i said ya dude but damn that thing is pretty quick he said ya for a v6 3.0 litre, i knw for a fact that son of a bitch was heavily modded i could tell cus he had a catback, so i pull over and talk to my best friend in the GT he claims he missed 2nd but i dont knw, so later that night we are coming home and my friend in the gt pulls up next to a 350z at a red light, the light turns green and i didnt think they were gonna race so i procced as usually until i see both of em squat so i throw her in first and nail it fly by both of them in the 3rd lane, needless to say i beat both of them but **** the 350 beat the GT damn i didnt knw they were that quick, i dont knw if it was modded or what but my friend was imberresed after that. last but not least i was coming home from work last night at about 9 and im going along and i see this bike come flying up on me we hit a light and it turns green and i think nothin of it until he takes off so i figured i dont wanna go, i already got a late start so i catch the next light with him same thing the light turns green and bam see ya that bitch was gone, DAMN you never realize how fast them ******* are till you race them, phew he was cooking at about 75 i was gaining on him but i think he let off...
Old 07-22-2005, 12:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Good job man, and yeah those bikes are quick as hell. I never try racing them unless they are really serious about it ;-).
Old 07-22-2005, 12:42 AM
TECH Resident

dam... sounds like you have a fun night . Nice kills, and keep it safe! Hey, how much of a difference is street grip from, say, Firehawk Wide Ovals to Nitto's? I'm pretty sure nittos last about 1/2 as long. Pz.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:05 AM
Banned

i dont knw but ill tell you what them nittos hook up excellent ive had some bad *** lanuches witht them, but i can tell they are already slowly wearing and they are a month old
Old 07-22-2005, 08:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LightEmUpLs1
i catch a light with him and laughs and said ya you should of won i said ya dude but damn that thing is pretty quick he said ya for a v6 3.0 litre, i knw for a fact that son of a bitch was heavily modded i could tell cus he had a catback, so i pull over and talk to my best friend in the GT he claims he missed 2nd but i dont knw
Sorry I'm failing to see the logic here.... the guy had a cat back so you knew he was heavily modified? But you spun real bad off the line and still put 5 cars on him? He passed a mustang that missed a shift? Sounds like a pretty much stock accord to me.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:21 PM
On The Tree

on the street, u learn the mustang gt is very low on the food chain
Old 07-22-2005, 01:42 PM
11 Second Club

I'm lost. Who won? You or the Honda. Translation needed
Old 07-22-2005, 02:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Did that hurt anyone else's eyes or is it just mine? I know it is easier to just type like crazy but in order to help your readers understand your story you really need to use correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar. I can't be sure about who won and who lost after reading it the way you presented it. I assume you won though so good kill.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Mustang losses all races. Honda beat stang-Ls1 beats Honda, 350z beats stang-ls1 beats 350z, CBR smokes LS1 from dig
Old 07-22-2005, 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by emanneercstahp
on the street, u learn the mustang gt is very low on the food chain
i've put gts at my back bumper through first up to about 40, then they pull like 2 cars on me in second. haha i have a v6 though
Old 07-22-2005, 11:29 PM
Banned

ya sorry about that i beat everyone except the cbr the honda i figured was heavily modded cus it was not to far behind me and it beat the gt
Old 07-22-2005, 11:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SporkLover
Sorry I'm failing to see the logic here.... the guy had a cat back so you knew he was heavily modified? But you spun real bad off the line and still put 5 cars on him? He passed a mustang that missed a shift? Sounds like a pretty much stock accord to me.
the WS.6 took off good, the accord spung like hell.