Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

fourth circle

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fourth circle

hey guys.. i purchased 2 decals from fourth circle 2 weeks ago.. and still havent received any... i bought a decal from anouther site 3 days after i ordered from fourth circle and received that decal a week ago!

iv emailed him but no response .. did i just get screwed, or does someone know him ?

has any one else been through what im going through?
Old 10-18-2005, 09:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I got my Blackbird stripes from them. They were nice people to deal with. I sent them an e-mail and heard back a day or two later.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

I've dealt with him before and actually thought his site had the best customer service ever. I screwed up one of my decals and I ordered the wrong size for the other one, and he actually sent me new ones for free. So just give it time, maybe something bad happened to him.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Staging Lane

yea , well maybe they will come through. its just been 2 weeks and im waiting on these decals in order to paint my car... so you can imagine the frustration im going through
Old 10-18-2005, 10:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I ordered all my decals from him and just ordered another a few minutes ago he is VERY prompt with his customers via E-Mail. Try to e-mail him and find out whats going on.

Shawn seems like a great guy to me, he offers a great product at an unrivaled price with fantastic service. Seems like you may have been forgotten about :-p
Old 10-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Possible Scammer - Buyer Beware - Issues Unresolved

it took a while for my orders to come in, but they did. be patient young grasshopper...
Old 10-18-2005, 10:36 PM
Staging Lane

yesa masta
Old 10-18-2005, 10:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

I had no problem with them when i ordered mine, maybe its the post office. I know in Houston my friend didn't get a letter from his grandma for a whole month when it should have gotten here no later then a week.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

I ordered hood stripes about a month ago and after a week I e-mailed shawn and said they had been sent out last monday. So I wait, and wait. and then e-mailed him again and told him I needed them for a car show (BS) that sunday (in 3 days) and that I was going to display where I bought the stripes from (also bs). Well he overnights me a set the next day and tells me to just have the first ones he sent out "returned to sender". So im like ok, But I never got the first ones he supposedly sent. So I dont know. I want their T/A decal kit so the color will match, but I dont want to put up with any of the hassel again.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:15 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just ordered the "Trans Am" kit for my WS6 & talked to shawn. He also told me the same day my money was recieved my order would ship out. Unless it was after a certain time then it would be the next day. He knows some of the guys in our club (TFCC) & promised prompt service. I don't mind waiting for a week, not for the cheaper prices. Since he is here in Oklahoma where I'm at, it shouldn't take long.

Hang in there, I have seen his products on some cars in person & know the ones I saw were over 3yrs old & still looked new. You will get a quality product.
Old 10-19-2005, 11:58 AM
TECH Addict

I dealt with Shawn quite a bit in the past and he was always prompt in his response to me.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:49 PM
On The Tree

I'm Shawn and own Fourth Circle Designs. I'm pretty prompt on responding to email. Email me your info and I'll look into the delay.

evilface74@aol.com
Old 10-19-2005, 04:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by N3V3RL8T
I ordered hood stripes about a month ago and after a week I e-mailed shawn and said they had been sent out last monday. So I wait, and wait. and then e-mailed him again and told him I needed them for a car show (BS) that sunday (in 3 days) and that I was going to display where I bought the stripes from (also bs). Well he overnights me a set the next day and tells me to just have the first ones he sent out "returned to sender". So im like ok, But I never got the first ones he supposedly sent. So I dont know. I want their T/A decal kit so the color will match, but I dont want to put up with any of the hassel again.
Hey, some things get lost in the mail. Ask ANY business, and they will tell you it happens. UPS is notorious for losing stuff. Most of larger items people get from me (stripes sets, blackbirds, banners) I send them out priority mail at no additional charge. Even your set, I even overnighted them to you, $18 bucks out of my pocket, not counting the set already mailed and I guess lost.

Also, there is no need for BS stories, any real business is going to believe the customer. I do, and I'm sure I've been ripped off as well, but I'm not going to argue about it, just give my service and hope they come back in return.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by EVILFACE
Hey, some things get lost in the mail. Ask ANY business, and they will tell you it happens. UPS is notorious for losing stuff. Most of larger items people get from me (stripes sets, blackbirds, banners) I send them out priority mail at no additional charge. Even your set, I even overnighted them to you, $18 bucks out of my pocket, not counting the set already mailed and I guess lost.

Also, there is no need for BS stories, any real business is going to believe the customer. I do, and I'm sure I've been ripped off as well, but I'm not going to argue about it, just give my service and hope they come back in return.
Hey Shawn, I just got my WS6 decal yesterday. I must say the quailty is great. Thanks alot. I'll be doing more business with you in the future.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:28 AM
Launching!

Another happy customer here. I've told tons of people about the build # decal since that seems to be one of the main things they ask about. I bought hood stripes too though. Unfortunately I have an air bubble that drives me crazy. I tried doing the pin hole thing, but didn't make it better. I'm happy enough with the product and price that I'll probably buy another set of blackbird stripes to fix the problem. Good decals, service, and all but one of my decals came within a week. The last one came two days later. I got a note with the first package letting me know about it too. No complaints.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:12 AM
12 Second Club

Just got a e-mail from Shawn sayin he recieved my payment & sent out my order the same day. Now thats service. Most places would have been like "it will ship out in 1-2 days". although I did call him to see if he had recieved payment yet & told him what I had ordered, so he might have had it ready & waiting for the money order. I can't wait to get them & see how much better the car looks.

Thankx Shawn!! for the great pricing & customer service. I will be getting all my vinyl from Fouth Circle Designs only.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:56 AM
TECH Addict

i ordered some decals a while back, took a little longer than i expected but he did get back to me after they got here heh
Old 10-21-2005, 10:42 AM
12 Second Club

yep i ordred my SS emblems from shawn and i messed up on the order and he fixed it and i got my order like in a couple of days good guy but he just hasnt responded to my email about the ram-air 2 stripes he's probably getting measurements or something
Old 10-24-2005, 08:58 AM
12 Second Club

Just recieved my overlays already. Put them on this past Sunday. Pics to come at my lunch hour. Thankx for the speedy service Shawn.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:02 AM
TECH Regular

Ditto. Got the T/A set. Went on easy. Fit well.

The PONTIAC for the rear was a little smaller than the inset letters, but I was actually happy with it that way. It was more of an inner-shading enhancement than a complete color change.

Quick Reply: fourth circle