SynergyMotorsports.net & ECS

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SynergyMotorsports.net & ECS

SynergyMotorsports.net & ECS

Press Release.

Synergy Motorsports (A Supporting Tuner), in Fremont, California, is now the West Coast Distributor & Installer for East Coast Supercharging of their, “Custom Paxton Supercharging Kits.”

http://www.synergymotorsports.net/ 510-796-3749

Synergy Motorsport’s, wanted to bring you the very best centrifucal supercharging kit to the West Coast market. Synergy first hand has installed just about every blower kit that has come to market for both the Corvette and F-body cars.

Synergy is very familiar with benefits and disadvantages of each setup and Rick Hollenback has been working on and tuning forced induction cars for years. East Coast Supercharging wanted to work with the absolute best forced induction tuner in California as they have put their reputation in Rick’s hands.

Hands down after reviewing all the other centrifucal kits, ECS was by far, the clear choice for Synergy Motorsport’s to deliver the absolute best kit to its customers.

Attitude is similar to Synergy’s. Deliver high power and OEM quality products to market.
Quality Assurance. We do not cut corners and only do things the right way and never rush to market with untested product.
Customer Service. We want to create customer relationships for life.
Reliability. You can use this kit on your daily driver.
Value and value added. I have only seen one of these kits taken off a car in four years. The car was being sold.
Power. ESC has achieved up to 1,200 rwhp on a custom setup and motor. There is one question you have to ask yourself. Do you want to nine’s or ten’s instead of eleven’s?

The ECS kit features the following benefits over the competitor’s brands.

Fully CNC brackets that are thicker.
More belt wrap on the head unit pulley
Stronger tensioner.
No need to remove any brackets to change belts
All metal bearings, not plastic
Fixed idler kit
Larger and more efficient intercooler
Custom lower radiator supports made with intercooler supports welded on.
Top shroud made of black aluminum instead of plastic.
All duct work is polished
Customers choice of Black, red or blue ducting.
Stainless T-bolt clamps
Kits include Motron 60 pound injectors
Includes a Racetronix fuel system or a boost a pump depending on year of car

The price will always be same at Synergy or ECS, currently at $6,395. So you can call either ESC or Synergy.

Installation for the kit well always be the exact same. Currently at $8995 and that includes gauges and tuning.

Last edited by IB Nolan; 04-30-2015 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet!

Congrats to both ECS and Synergy.

I know first hand Synergy is a top notch shop that only wants to, and does, provide the best to it's customers.
Old 11-11-2005, 02:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yup, that ecs kit is great.
congrats to both of you.
Old 11-11-2005, 07:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How is it CARB legal if the number you reference is for a Vortech head unit, and doesnt cover the right year Corvettes? If you were to get sent to a state ref, you would not get past them.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Launching!

Trojan, I will double check the number it may be old or a old master number. My understanding is they have a carb approval on all Paxton/Vortech "kit," units. If I recollect, I clipped it directly off the Paxtons site. I am not so sure about the state of Kalifornia.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:40 PM
TECH Resident

"Advisor/Limited Partner/Class A&B Shareholder/Excutive Officer for many other company's"

Old 11-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Launching!

As someone has eluded too. The relationship with Synergy and ECS is a big deal and the ECS kit is the best centrifical kit out there.

Off Topic: Glad you are amused. I would consult qualified counsel as to why I structured my business affairs this way. (May I recommend you retain GC that has both a Juris Doctorate and MBA). I will give you a hint, limit liability and too give constructive notice that I involved in other ventures.

This is a Synergy Thread regarding the best centrifical supercharging system now being available on this side of the Rockies. Back to the correct topic and please do not, "hijack this thread," within the scope of the forum guidelines.

Thank you for your consideration.

Back on Topic.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats to both Synergy Motorsports and ECS.

Mark

Quick Reply: SynergyMotorsports.net & ECS