Ok, so whats the craziest thing thats been in YOUR car?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 07:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok, so whats the craziest thing thats been in YOUR car?

Yesterday I was going to class and jumped in my car, rolled down the windows and then started backing out. Well while I was on my way to the front gate of my apt complex I notice theres something sitting on top of my door on the inside (above the door handle on the flat spot)... it was a lil green lizard I forget the specific name of the lizard, but I used to have one as a pet ... he was just chillin there looking at me. I guess he was either chillin on my dr. side mirror and then jumped in or was under the shade of my side mirror and meandered on in. Either way, I laughed about it thru class thinking ... what are the freakin chances lol
Old 11-15-2005, 07:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

heres a pic of the type of lizard:
Old 11-15-2005, 07:41 AM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Looks like an Anole.

William
Old 11-15-2005, 08:05 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FstBlkz28
Yesterday I was going to class and jumped in my car, rolled down the windows and then started backing out. Well while I was on my way to the front gate of my apt complex I notice theres something sitting on top of my door on the inside (above the door handle on the flat spot)... it was a lil green lizard I forget the specific name of the lizard, but I used to have one as a pet ... he was just chillin there looking at me. I guess he was either chillin on my dr. side mirror and then jumped in or was under the shade of my side mirror and meandered on in. Either way, I laughed about it thru class thinking ... what are the freakin chances lol
I remember seeing your car on LS1.com quite a while back. It was one of the cars that made me get my Z06's. I've long since gotten rid of them, but your car still looks good.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

A buddy of mine's wrecked Yamaha YZF-R6 -- in the back of my Mustang.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:45 AM
TECH Junkie

I have an irrational fear of wasps/hornets/yellowjackets. I was working on my sub/amp install, so the rear hatch was open. The wife called me into the house for lunch, so I shut the garage door and went inside. Apparently, a wasp was in the garage and decided to fly into my car. I finished lunch, opened the garage door, then sat down on in the back, with my legs down in the trunk. I hadn't been working for five minutes when I heard "bzzzzzz" behind me. I turn around and this big red wasp is sitting on the headrest of my driver's seat.

I jumped up, konked my head on the roof, damn near tripped over the wiring in the trunk and narrowly avoided doing a face plant on my driveway in my haste to get out of the car.

-Mike
Old 11-15-2005, 08:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

A girl.... She wasn't crazy at the time, but she proved herself later
Old 11-15-2005, 09:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Morbid
I remember seeing your car on LS1.com quite a while back. It was one of the cars that made me get my Z06's. I've long since gotten rid of them, but your car still looks good.
Thanks man
Old 11-15-2005, 09:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think that I am probably the craziest thing that's ever been in my car.

My dad had the funniest thing in his truck once. He's got this 68 dodge truck that's a real eye catcher anyways and one time there was an emu in our yard, so my dad caught it and he had to take it somewhere, so he just took out the passenger seat and put the emu there. It was so funny because half the emu was just hangin out of the window all the way down the highway. He said people were staring the whole way.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

And btw, yes, that is an anole.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:17 AM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
I have an irrational fear of wasps/hornets/yellowjackets. I was working on my sub/amp install, so the rear hatch was open. The wife called me into the house for lunch, so I shut the garage door and went inside. Apparently, a wasp was in the garage and decided to fly into my car. I finished lunch, opened the garage door, then sat down on in the back, with my legs down in the trunk. I hadn't been working for five minutes when I heard "bzzzzzz" behind me. I turn around and this big red wasp is sitting on the headrest of my driver's seat.

I jumped up, konked my head on the roof, damn near tripped over the wiring in the trunk and narrowly avoided doing a face plant on my driveway in my haste to get out of the car.

-Mike
I'm with you **** wasps..
Old 11-15-2005, 09:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was driving down 59 from Humble with the t-tops off and in shorts and I felt something other than wind on the inside of my left knee and look down and it is a spider. I swear he saw me look down and notice him and decided to take off up my thigh straight up to my ...... Talk about a Fear Factor moment of having to stop the car and get out to take off my shorts on the side of the freeway without pissing it off and getting bit. I never did find it.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol, that's pretty funny... I would love to have witnessed that.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

For me it would be 2 drunk girls making out in the passengers seat while going through the drive through at taco cabana
Old 11-15-2005, 09:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Angus
I was driving down 59 from Humble with the t-tops off and in shorts and I felt something other than wind on the inside of my left knee and look down and it is a spider. I swear he saw me look down and notice him and decided to take off up my thigh straight up to my ...... Talk about a Fear Factor moment of having to stop the car and get out to take off my shorts on the side of the freeway without pissing it off and getting bit. I never did find it.
Were ya scared. Well maybe not scared just freaked you out. I think the weirdest thing that I had in the car was a bird, Pigeon to be exact, I had the tops off got in the car like a normal t-top off day, and turned on the car and as I was starting to move I heard Flap , flap looked back and the pgeon was flaping back there like crazy, as it was trying to get out it came forward and slapped me with the wing still didnt get out and i got out and opened the hatch then it flew out. Talk about something out of the movie Birds.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by _Zac
I'm with you **** wasps..
O god I have an extreeme phobia of wasp, thats why I love winter so they can all die off for the time being.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2MuchRiceMakesMeSick
For me it would be 2 drunk girls making out in the passengers seat while going through the drive through at taco cabana
I need to invest in a 2 seater car
Old 11-15-2005, 11:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2MuchRiceMakesMeSick
winner!!!!

brains we need pics of the bike in the stang, sounds interesting.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:54 AM
TECH Addict

Not much of anything weird in the camaro, since I dont drive it much. Had a copperhead in my Tacoma one time. Have had numerous occasions where rolled out, strung or, or drunk chicks were naked in the F-150 supercrew. In my camry now, I have had everything from one of my female dogs prolapsed in the back seat,(uteris came out), stains didnt to my buddy puking out the window.

Brandon
Old 11-15-2005, 12:42 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Not much of anything weird in the camaro, since I dont drive it much. Had a copperhead in my Tacoma one time. Have had numerous occasions where rolled out, strung or, or drunk chicks were naked in the F-150 supercrew. In my camry now, I have had everything from one of my female dogs prolapsed in the back seat,(uteris came out), stains didnt to my buddy puking out the window.

Brandon
Ummmm

Wow... not sure what to say to the whole uteris thing... that tops mine