Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

sum udated pics of the car...

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 12:54 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default sum udated pics of the car...

haha this poor car has been apart and half sumwhat together for awhile now cuz i wanted to get the truck project 100%done b4 i did anymore,now its the only thing that needs to get worked and i acctully like workin on this one so it should go quick,the truck is just kinda my play thing this thing is my baby im hopin to be done just in time for spring or maybe a lil southern action ....heres sum pics from tonite ive got just about all the parts at my house to put it together minus a rear sway bar,driveshaft,tubular k member and a arms and sum misc nitrous peices and a few odds n ends,and im switching up the fuel system a lil bit ive got a 18circuit painless harness on the bench for the chassis i will be disecting and making as lite as possible and using a standalone engine harness...all the welding work on the car should be started very soon and ill also be doin sum fab work off of it for a side project heres the more gutted gutted pics from tonite lol....

junk

still clean...

Old 11-22-2005, 02:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

You are going to do all the work on that yourself? No fair!
Old 11-22-2005, 05:27 AM
9 Second Club

Looks good man, Just becareful, your starting to make a mess out of your nice clean garage....
Old 11-22-2005, 10:03 AM
8 second mod

looking good. looks almost like my car. lol
just need to ditch the steering wheel.

what painless are you using in the car? if you have i, bring it by with you, id like to see it. might be easier then rewiring everything.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:21 AM
TECH Addict

Location: its as intense as the time i forgot how to sit down

is it just me or does that thing come apart and go back together a lot
Old 11-22-2005, 10:29 AM
8 second mod

it has only come apart. lol hasnt been together once. hehe
Old 11-22-2005, 12:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nautilus
Looks good man, Just becareful, your starting to make a mess out of your nice clean garage....
thanx guys...haha na ive got room in the basement next to my room to put all my interior peices and anything else that comes off it so the shop stays clean ...ya brad i can bring it by if u wanna check it out ive got the 18 circuit one cuz i want to still have power windows and locks but will still be cuttin it up a lil bit still to ditch sum of the stuff.itsa real clean kit i think it should work good gunna try and get it all wired up asap and tested out...u gunna be around tomorow nite? i can prolly swing out there then with it and pick up that stuff

Originally Posted by squirrel masta
is it just me or does that thing come apart and go back together a lot
na its just been apart for way to long lol,i had it kinda back together so i had room to move around and not be tripin over stuff but thats not a problem anymore
Old 11-22-2005, 12:52 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by spaulding
thanx guys...haha na ive got room in the basement next to my room to put all my interior peices and anything else that comes off it so the shop stays clean ...ya brad i can bring it by if u wanna check it out ive got the 18 circuit one cuz i want to still have power windows and locks but will still be cuttin it up a lil bit still to ditch sum of the stuff.itsa real clean kit i think it should work good gunna try and get it all wired up asap and tested out...u gunna be around tomorow nite? i can prolly swing out there then with it and pick up that stuff

na its just been apart for way to long lol,i had it kinda back together so i had room to move around and not be tripin over stuff but thats not a problem anymore
i will be around, but not long. probably till ike 7-8 pm. tommorow is the biggest drinking night of the year. cant miss that!!!!!!!!!!!
you 21???
Old 11-22-2005, 05:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Noyzee
i will be around, but not long. probably till ike 7-8 pm. tommorow is the biggest drinking night of the year. cant miss that!!!!!!!!!!!
you 21???
nope couple more months still goin out boozin tho haha lemme know when ull be around ive got thurs and friday off and then the weekend...wont be around to long on friday or sat nite tho prolly like 9ish cuz then i gotta do the partyin thing... ill talk to ya tho peace out...
Old 11-22-2005, 06:47 PM
8 second mod

i should be around thursday night or friday night.
call me
Old 11-22-2005, 07:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

spaulding when ever your gonna head up let me know, i'll go up with yeah. Your car looks very similiar to noyzee's right now The dash definitely isnt to bad to take out, maybe if all the heater stuff was there it would've sucked? If you need a hand with the car give me a ring, im around, kind of even know what im doing