Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Footprints on my car.

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 02:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Footprints on my car.

I just got my car back from doing the sail panel fix and I went to move my car today becuase my apt was painting the carport that I pay 25 bucks a month for and I look there's ******* foot prints on my car. Some little bastard kid with muddy shoes stepped onto my rear bumper, landed on my spoiler, turned and stepped onto the sail panel then onto the passenger t-top and jumped off. The mother ****** scratched my sail panel. Of course I notice this when I have to work so I parked the car and hopped into my DD and came to work needless to say I'm really pissed. I have an idea that its the kids that live across the street from us. CPS is getting called. The parents never watch the kids and the one time they were being watched by their alcohlic dad he yells at me to slow down becuase his kids are playing in the city street and the apartment parking lots instead of playing in their own ******* yard. Then the drunk bastard threw a beer can at my car.. ******.. Ok I'm done venting.

Nate
Old 01-04-2006, 02:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was at a G/F Apt once and some little ankle biter drew on my hood with Crayons... I found out who the kid was and after a long drawn out process got the family evicted and my car detailed!!! Good luck with your neighboors!!
Old 01-04-2006, 02:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NotACop97Z
I was at a G/F Apt once and some little ankle biter drew on my hood with Crayons...!

Sorry I had to laugh at that.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:00 PM
11 Second Club

sucks man. CPS= child protective services???
Old 01-04-2006, 03:32 PM
10 Second Club

Time to move, homie.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

usually kids don't know any better but if you drive a nice car there is always some jack *** that wants to mess with it. I would be pretty FU***** mad if it was my car so my advice CALL CPS and get the hell out of there
Old 01-04-2006, 04:34 PM
TECH Resident

CPS=Child protective services.
Old 01-04-2006, 05:57 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shitty.

At least you have an idea of who it could have been. Problem is you can't really point the blame unless you can be sure. It could have been some punk *** kids walking through the area, etc.

Obviously you know better than I. But it's a crap situation to be in either way. I feel for you man, every time I see a scratch on my car that I didn't put there, I'm out for blood.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:45 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah now that I've calmed down I really don't think I have an excuse to call CPS but the apartment manager is paying to get my car detailed by a hand wash shop and going ove to talk to the parents and tell them the kids aren't allowed to play in the parking lot. Here are a couple of pics.

So far I cannot see any dents luck me.
Old 01-05-2006, 02:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Does that look white because of the bad lighting?
Old 01-05-2006, 02:36 PM
TECH Resident

Could always try and match the shoeprints... but the problem would be how to even get a hand on their shoes... I guess you gotta catch them in the act.
Old 01-05-2006, 02:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

I had a problemonce with cats getting on my car and leaving footprints down the windshield. I put a tray with antifreeze out one night and the next morning it was gone... I never had a problem with footprints again. I don't know if this would really work with your application, but it worked with cats.
Old 01-05-2006, 02:47 PM
12 Second Club

I would have to shoot the person who dared to put their feet on any part of my car aside of the floor mats......
Old 01-05-2006, 02:55 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Call the local PD and establish a pattern with their address. The more calls the better. That shows the cops that the address might be trouble.
Old 01-05-2006, 02:57 PM
TECH Resident

I have a problem like that too but only with cats, Its like they walk over every inch off car???? I would takes hawgs advice but i'm too much of a animal lover : yes even cats:
Old 01-05-2006, 03:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hawgs
I had a problemonce with cats getting on my car and leaving footprints down the windshield. I put a tray with antifreeze out one night and the next morning it was gone... I never had a problem with footprints again. I don't know if this would really work with your application, but it worked with cats.
That's some fucked up ****.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:04 PM
TECH Resident

just call the cops if it happens again and say u wanna match the shoe prints with the kids shoes, or buy a cheapy camera u can get a surveylence camera for like $60 set it up and catch the little bstard. or find a slightly larger kid in the area and pay him $20 to bea the neighbor up and tell him if ever goes outside to play again he will get bea up again lol
Old 01-09-2006, 02:26 PM
11 Second Club

Did ya cut someone off while driving??
Old 01-09-2006, 08:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hawgs

ahahahahahahaha love it! yeah we just give them the ride from hell, put up cages with nasty catfish, then once their cought....drive them alll the way to somewhere annonimos locatin in dallas and throw their *** out the window....i hate cats. and to top it off these cats were like puttin rabbit's to shame, litterly our block turned into a large cat litter box...i HATE cats. oh and now their back.....fkk that not if i can help it! dallas, one way trips into dark scary parts of dallas....heres another victem! whahahahaha HATE CATS!

dog's rule!

oh yeah and i second the gettin the bully to kick their ***. i like how the manager is doin something about your car, maybe they could fork over some sirvaleance equipment to watch out for their residents.

Quick Reply: Footprints on my car.