Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Any HI Flo kits delivered Yet?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 04:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any HI Flo kits delivered Yet?

Just wondering if anyone has gotten there Hi-Flo turbo kits yet. They need to get them out soon people are starting to buy other kits because there tired of waiting fo it.
Old 01-22-2006, 05:04 PM
10 Second Club

well im getting ready to buy a kit soo i want to see numbers also i got cash reADY TO BUY!!
Old 01-22-2006, 06:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

They are hoping to deliver their LS1 kits by mid Feb.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:24 PM
10 Second Club

Man this is ridiculous. First it was dec, then mid jan, and now mid feb.
I have the money in hand as well to get one, but they don't have any numbers for any of there cars yet, but there alreay working an a twin turbo kit. NOT very smart buisness in my opinion.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

They have already posted they won't sell any twins until their single kits have been delivered. They developed the twin while the single was off being fabricated. I was upset at first also, but I do understand that they were excited to release a new and very well liked kit and things don't always go as planned/timed. Any date past mid Feb. and I will start looking at all of my options, but for now I'm very ancious to see their kit out in some cars.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:36 PM
TECH Addict

I just think its funny that they are behind schedule, as they were the ones in the begninning saying that kind of stuff was inexcuseable.

Now its them doing the same thing
Id love to get one of their twin kit, just dont have the cash
Old 01-22-2006, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My car is at their shop right now, installing heads/cam and turbo kit..

They said a couple weeks, due to me having some other work done on the car.. But ill let you guys know. otherwise Im sure Bill or MArko will chime in..
Old 01-22-2006, 11:56 PM
NKAWTG...N

I believe they said there was a problem with their downpipes, like whoever they had build them did it wrong or something. But I'd say wait for them to chime in.
Old 01-23-2006, 02:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are other turbo kits on the market. If they can't deliver someone else can. That's the beauty of capitalism.

Mark
Old 01-23-2006, 03:27 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by mdhmi
There are other turbo kits on the market. If they can't deliver someone else can. That's the beauty of capitalism.

Mark
Agreed . But it looks like such a nice kit for the price. Almost to good to be true. Thats why I'm so anxious to see some results from them.
Old 01-23-2006, 04:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by StoleIt
I believe they said there was a problem with their downpipes, like whoever they had build them did it wrong or something. But I'd say wait for them to chime in.
I read the same thing but wonder why it would take months to redo a downpipe
Old 01-23-2006, 05:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

a few months isnt nothing. be patient. this way all the bugs get worked out and you have no issues with instalation. ive been waiting nearly 9months from GZ to get my kit done so i know how it is to wait.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:43 AM
TECH Junkie

I'd be incredibly nervous if I had my money out of pocket for 3-4 months, and nothing to show for it.

Why wouldn't the rest of the kit be delivered? The DP is one of the last pieces needed to install the kit, why hold up the entire kit for a piece that can be added last, right before final start-up?

Shawn
Old 01-23-2006, 09:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

yup, they will probably say they want to test fit it with everything. But I see no reason why the kit can't be delivered without the dp...unless it's not finished itself.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Banned

Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar

Originally Posted by SPANKY LS1
I'd be incredibly nervous if I had my money out of pocket for 3-4 months, and nothing to show for it.

Why wouldn't the rest of the kit be delivered? The DP is one of the last pieces needed to install the kit, why hold up the entire kit for a piece that can be added last, right before final start-up?

Shawn
We completely assemble and test fit each kit on a car before it will be shipped.

The truth is you might say we overcomplicated things by deciding to have our piping CNC mandrel bent. It was one and still is one of the features we are dead set on, because I think it stands us out from other systems in professionalism. The lead time however, has honestly been causing the opposite unfortunately. Believe me, I am more stressed out than you can imagine trying to understand and deal with these manufacturing people (who view us as a small player compared to their other jobs/government contracts.) However, I will not call us deciding to use high tech manufacturing a mistake, and while I still cannot promise a time I can still maintain my promise that my loyal customer's patience will be rewarded with an outstanding product that is truely unmatched and uncomparable to other offerings.

For those who wish to go down the road already traveled and purchase kits during our waiting period from these other manufacturers, the more power to you and I also bless you for supporting the other manufacturers; they will need as much as they can get because I know it is evident that once our numbers top the records and the Street Killer sees complete track and street dominance in 2006 it will be a hard time for the others.

Adam T., Bill G., Frank D., Greg K., James H., Jason B., John P., Michael M., Travis Y., Zach L., Manny L., Steve H., Adam J., Joseph O., Marty S., Jonny , Erik K., Steve M., Greg S., Mark A., and Angelo M. - Lets kick some *** this year.

Thanks again for your continued patience.
Bill de Koning
Old 01-23-2006, 11:33 AM
Banned

Marko's supra was a bad A$$ peice. i think you are being very bold calling out other PROVEN companies, and stating they will need as much support as they can get once you fianlly deliver your product. what really suprises me is that you make that statement with no numbers for anyone. it is eigther foolish or you guys are gonna blow us away with this kit. on of the two. i for one have followed the threads religously waiting for numbers. i am very impressed with what i have seen thus far. i hope your kits live up to my and everyone else's expectations. if they do i know where my $$$ will be spent.

dont take anythin i have said personally. i have been awake way to long. 12hr shifts with a OT added sucks. I like the $$$$ though.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:34 AM
10 Second Club

Woo Woo
Old 01-23-2006, 11:39 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill @ Hi-Flo Turbo
For those who wish to go down the road already traveled and purchase kits during our waiting period from these other manufacturers, the more power to you and I also bless you for supporting the other manufacturers; they will need as much as they can get because I know it is evident that once our numbers top the records and the Street Killer sees complete track and street dominance in 2006 it will be a hard time for the others.....

That's big talk; alot of hype. It's great if you deliver. It'll bury you if you don't.
Good luck with the manufac. process, the early pics looked good. Now it *has* to be great.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

The kit looks awesome no doubt. I hope everything ends up working out for Hi-Flo.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:00 PM
Banned

Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar

Originally Posted by Frost
Good luck with the manufac. process, the early pics looked good. Now it *has* to be great.
It always had to be great. This was our key goal from the beginning.

Quick Reply: Any HI Flo kits delivered Yet?