Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

WA in the rearveiw mirror

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WA in the rearveiw mirror

hey
I just wanted to say I am finally out of the state of constant rain lol and finally getting back to the loved snow and cold. It has been a interesting stay up here and well I got to say you all got a couple good tracks that I will miss going to. Back to the sheep and antelope for me and I couldn't be happier. You all take care and I hope to come back some time and see some great fbody's when I do. Take Care all and I will still pop in and say hi once and a while.

Greg
Old 02-09-2006, 10:19 AM
TECH Veteran

Never met ya but good luck at your new place.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Have a safe trip and enjoy the snow!
Old 02-09-2006, 11:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Ah, Wy-oh-oh-oh-ming. Where the men are men and the sheep are scared.
Just kidding. Good luck.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:51 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by VIKING
Ah, Wy-oh-oh-oh-ming. Where the men are men and the sheep are scared.
Just kidding. Good luck.
well after a year in Iraq and the bullshit I have been through up here it will be great and well the sheep... that remains to be seen lol... I guess it is time to get to know the ppl in the green state and see what I have to run against.
oh just a note I will be running true duals got to love the nonexistient emissions restrictions unlike here. I am hoping to get some pics for you all of my project 78.
Greg
Old 02-09-2006, 02:10 PM
10 Second Club

Good luck Greg. (and my wife used to be so quiet & innocent.....until she met me!) Don't recall if we ever met. If not, maybe we'll meet up some other time. I might be in the Sand Hills come August for an open road race....have a safe trip!
Old 02-09-2006, 04:20 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by gojo83
well after a year in Iraq and the bullshit I have been through up here it will be great and well the sheep... that remains to be seen lol... I guess it is time to get to know the ppl in the green state and see what I have to run against.
oh just a note I will be running true duals got to love the nonexistient emissions restrictions unlike here. I am hoping to get some pics for you all of my project 78.
Greg
You don't actually think that WA ha strict emissions rules do you?
I moved up here from Cali and went from having a 100% illegal car to having a perfectly legal car just by changing my State of residence. BTW, I run true duals too.
Old 02-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Rottluver
You don't actually think that WA ha strict emissions rules do you?
I moved up here from Cali and went from having a 100% illegal car to having a perfectly legal car just by changing my State of residence. BTW, I run true duals too.
well I just got to say coming from the likes of NE and WY where you walk in and 5 minutes after you pay you can drive off no matter how wicked your car is. It was just a shock to come here and get asked if my car passed smog and I was like wtf. Then it all got explained to me and I couldn't believe that ****. Well I am always floating around the WY and NE area so if anyone wants to know where the local spots are just pm me and I can direct you to the best areas IMHO. I leave on Sunday so Saturday will be a drunken haze lol. I have seen many times where the cars back home can run on the street fully legal with nothing more than headers and not get any special attention. I have also seen a 8 drag car drive around like nothing was special... but it was just from the house to the prom... Then the stupid guy did a long burnout in front of the State Patrol's house... some of us are not the brightest around lol... have a great weekend all and if you go to PR let me know how everyone did

Greg
Old 02-10-2006, 10:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Definitely sounds like they are even more free/less restrictive there. Enjoy.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:49 PM
TECH Regular

Glad to hear you made it back safe. As for snow, I did see a couple of flakes today and that's the first since Dec for Greybull. This has been the driest winter since we've been here. Jay
Old 02-15-2006, 01:11 PM
Staging Lane

Well I am finally back in wyomig and go figure the moment I get back the storm hits. lol I am not complaining it sure is a lot better than all that constant rain. If any one is from the wyoming and Utah and Idaho area and would like to get a little get together together I would like to get all the ppl from around here to have a little get together and maybe start a club named something like "SnowBirds" or the like.

Greg
Old 02-15-2006, 08:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Congrats on making it "home" safe. Enjoy yourself and don't be a stranger here.