Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

You won't believe this sh@&!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 11:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You won't believe this sh@&!!!!!

You guys won't believe who had the ***** to walk into our shop this morning and try and sell us something? Dave Inall, formally of Incon Turbo Systems. Now he's trying to sell some APS Turbo systems for C5 and C6s. I not so politely inform him that if he paid us the $15K+ that he owed us from Incon we'd be happy to look at his new crap. He acted surprised like he didn't even know he screwed us out of money. He said how he lost a million dollars and his house himself. Boo freaking hoo like I care. We then politely showed him the door.

I thought some of you guys that have been around a while would get a kick outta this. Look out for APS Turbo Systems.

Old 02-21-2006, 11:34 AM
TECH Addict

Thats some ****!
Old 02-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Joel@

Thats crazy..that is some *****. I thought he was at APS working on thier kits. I cant belive he is selling them...or at least trying too.

Old 02-21-2006, 11:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

thats great
Old 02-21-2006, 11:41 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,221 Likes on 778 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

He must be a "sales" engineer. I think there were like 5-6 shops that lost money to Inall.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:42 AM
TECH Resident

You should have sent him limping out with something he wouldn't forget...

It's to bad APS has this guy on-board, they otherwise have some nice looking stuff.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

According to Webster's dictionary, here is the definition of "ballsy"

Ballsy (adj.)- Dave Inall walking into Thunder Racing this morning and trying and sell them APS Turbo systems for C5 and C6s. They politely informed him that if he paid them the $15K+ that he owed them from Incon they'd be happy to look at his new crap. He acted surprised like he didn't even know he screwed them out of money. He said how he lost a million dollars and his house himself.

hahaha....good grief

Andy
Old 02-21-2006, 11:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

What a tool...too bad there wasn't a lift malfunction at Thunder that dropped a car on his head!
Old 02-21-2006, 01:24 PM
Banned

Damn... A few months ago one of my office guys scheduled in a dyno tune for a Joe P (Didnt put down a last name) So I get in one day and the car is waiting to be tuned, pulled a whopping 420rwhp out of a heads/cam (huge cam) combo.. I later learned it was not Joe P's car, but a customer of his...
Old 02-21-2006, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by White.Lightning
According to Webster's dictionary, here is the definition of "ballsy"

Ballsy (adj.)- Dave Inall walking into Thunder Racing this morning and trying and sell them APS Turbo systems for C5 and C6s. They politely informed him that if he paid them the $15K+ that he owed them from Incon they'd be happy to look at his new crap. He acted surprised like he didn't even know he screwed them out of money. He said how he lost a million dollars and his house himself.

hahaha....good grief

Andy

Now that was funny.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I saw that APS was doing twin setup on a corvette forum and that someone from Incon had gone back to there, but I didn't know who it was. I also wasn't aware of the situation.

But fwiw the kit doesn't look too bad
Old 02-21-2006, 02:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Fucken scumbag, did you guys see the thread were APS knows he screwed people out of money but say its ok and it wont happen to them.

What a fucken joke, they willl never get a dime from me ever~!
Old 02-21-2006, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That sucks, APS has some good looking stuff. Suprised that they would jeprodise there name by hiring someone like that!!!
Old 02-21-2006, 03:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Paul @ Thunder
...Dave Inall, formally of Incon Turbo Systems...He acted surprised like he didn't even know he screwed us out of money. He said how he lost a million dollars and his house himself. Boo freaking hoo like I care. We then politely showed him the door.

I thought some of you guys that have been around a while would get a kick outta this. Look out for APS Turbo Systems...
I'd like to invite him to my front door, he'd be leaving in a bodybag.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:48 PM
SSU Moderator

Where is Peter from APS? I thought Dave was "just an engineer" and his employment had no bearing on anything APS is doing now vs. the Incon fiasco. I certainly don't think I'd have Inall hocking turbo kits in the US...but that's just me.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RyanJ
Where is Peter from APS? I thought Dave was "just an engineer" and his employment had no bearing on anything APS is doing now vs. the Incon fiasco. I certainly don't think I'd have Inall hocking turbo kits in the US...but that's just me.

Yeah he knew of his past so I don't think I would have sent him to the states to sell my stuff. Or maybe he sent him on purpose hoping that maybe he'd run into some old friends.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:11 PM
SSU Moderator

Originally Posted by Paul @ Thunder
Yeah he knew of his past so I don't think I would have sent him to the states to sell my stuff. Or maybe he sent him on purpose hoping that maybe he'd run into some old friends.

Maybe that's it. Dave has dirt on APS managment/owners so they can't fire him or they had to (re)hire him. Send him over here to be iced or "convenced" to leave the turbo game, and problem solved
Old 02-21-2006, 05:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

The APS turbo kits look top notch. I personally couldn't care less about what Inall did years ago when he had no affiliation with APS. Inall doesn't run APS. He is an employee.

What's funny is everyone on here bitches that there are very few good turbo kits and when a new one shows up that is top notch you guys bitch about what one of their employees did years earlier. Good grief.

A lot of you deserve the garbage turbo kits that are pawned off here..

Mark
Old 02-21-2006, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

A company lives and dies by the quality of thier employees. It's hard to just forgive a $15K debit and play like nothing has happened. Some people just have more morles then other people. APS chose to have a thief and scumbag represent thier company then they deserve what comes of that.
Old 02-21-2006, 05:29 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by mdhmi
The APS turbo kits look top notch. I personally couldn't care less about what Inall did years ago when he had no affiliation with APS. Inall doesn't run APS. He is an employee.

What's funny is everyone on here bitches that there are very few good turbo kits and when a new one shows up that is top notch you guys bitch about what one of their employees did years earlier. Good grief.

A lot of you deserve the garbage turbo kits that are pawned off here..

Mark
This guy stole a bunch of money from people.I was a week away from sending a deposit when I became aware of the situation.

I read about the problems people were having getting their kit's on AAG.Com and lucked out.

Quick Reply: You won't believe this sh@&!!!!!