LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed - Resolved

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 06:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Speed, what's going on?

Guys,

My name is Bryan Frier, I placed an order for pacesetter long tubes and your TSP catted Y-pipe back on March 21st... I talked to Brian and asked for an upgrade to band clamps with the Y-pipe, also ordered 2 of your energy suspension poly motor mounts.

There's a problem with the shipping somewhere... UPS shows the second package stuck at "Billing Information Received". I've been trying to get a hold of you guys for over a week now, have left messages for Brian and even left some on your machine when you're out for lunch and stuff.... I know it's busy and all, I understand.

The pacesetter headers arrived today, but the box with the y-pipe and motor mounts hasn't shipped. It is still sitting at "Billing Information Received".

I'm just trying to get an idea of what's going on with my second package... Can you confirm that band clamps were requested and that I do have poly motor mounts sitting in a box somewhere? I had hoped to get this install completed this weekend but I can't drive around with open headers :\

Please let me know if there's anything you can do... If I need to pay to get a quicker shipping on the second package, I'll do it if I must. I just want to reschedule my lift time for next weekend and postpone the install until then. Is there any way you can get the second package to me by next Thursday, April 6th? Please help me out here..

Thanks,
Bryan

Last edited by X-JeSSter; 03-31-2006 at 06:53 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:55 PM
Staging Lane

Default Texas Speed - Please help me out

Small shipping error, everything's in the clear. TSP service speaks for itself.

Thanks Trevor.

Last edited by X-JeSSter; 03-31-2006 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:03 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bryan,

I apologize for the delay in getting the y-pipe and motor mounts to you. The problem has been waiting on band clamps. We do have you down for four extra band clamps with the y-pipe. We did receive 3" band clamps late this afternoon, and we were trying to get the back-ordered packages out before UPS showed up. Unfortunately, we were not able to get all of them out today since the clamps showed up so late in the day. I am surprised that you were not contacted about the clamp back-order because I know all of us were calling and e-mailing customers this week about it. I'm sorry that you were not notified. What I am going to do is upgrade the shipping on your remaining package to UPS 3-Day Select so that way you'll be guaranteed to get it by next Thursday, April 6th. Again, I do apologize for the delay in getting your parts to you. It seems all of the band clamp manufacturers had their clamps on back-order all at once because we could not get any from any of our suppliers. We really do appreciate your patience with us. I'll be sure to throw in a decal and t-shirt for you as well.

Feel free to give me a call, PM me, or e-mail me at trevor@texas-speed.com if you have any other questions or concerns. I want to make sure that you're taken care of!

Thanks!

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance

Last edited by Trevor @ Texas Speed & Perf.; 03-31-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:13 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

**EDIT** I actually went to the back to update your invoice, and it actually left today via UPS Ground. It is showing a scheduled delivery for April 6th, so that will put you in business for next weekend. The original tracking number will be the one you use to track the package. I will put some decals in the mail to you on Monday.

Thank you again for your patience!

Trevor

Last edited by Trevor @ Texas Speed & Perf.; 03-31-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:17 PM
Staging Lane

For what it's worth, these headers look great - and you've still got the best price and service around. I'm looking forward to doing business in the future with you guys. Thanks again.

Oh snap - Trevor, were the poly motor mounts in with the y-pipe?

Last edited by X-JeSSter; 03-31-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:25 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Yes, the poly mounts were with the y-pipe. All of your remaining items will be in this package.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:27 PM
Staging Lane

Hotness. Thursday is just fine - gives me friday->sunday to pretend i know how to install it all
Old 03-31-2006, 09:34 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

When people ask you questions about the install, just smile and nod.

Let me know if I can help you out anymore!

Trevor

Quick Reply: Texas Speed - Resolved