Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyno tune dry kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 01:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dyno tune dry kit

hey i have looked and searched and can not find a install that is for the dyno tune dry kit i got it today and it did not have instructions and the link on there web site is not working. I know how to plub the lines but i am not sure how to do the window switch, bottle heater and the arming stuff. if any one could point me in the right direction that would be great thanks
Old 04-14-2006, 01:55 AM
TECH Addict

Email, call or PM Dan or Dean at DynoTune
they can send them to you as a email.

Beer

Last edited by Beer99C5; 04-14-2006 at 05:00 AM.
Old 04-14-2006, 06:44 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ramshaft
hey i have looked and searched and can not find a install that is for the dyno tune dry kit i got it today and it did not have instructions and the link on there web site is not working. I know how to plub the lines but i am not sure how to do the window switch, bottle heater and the arming stuff. if any one could point me in the right direction that would be great thanks
Each item we sell has there own intallation instructions - they are bagged individually with the items. If you need any additional instructions, or something was missing or any help at all just email us or PM us with your email address and we will be glad to send you whatever you need! We are here to help!

Dean
Old 04-14-2006, 08:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DynotuneN2O
Each item we sell has there own intallation instructions - they are bagged individually with the items. If you need any additional instructions, or something was missing or any help at all just email us or PM us with your email address and we will be glad to send you whatever you need! We are here to help!

Dean
thanks i sent you a pm.
Old 04-14-2006, 05:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

okay i got the instruction but they don't say how to use a msd window switch in the system can some please help i am going crazy right now trying figure all this out
Old 04-14-2006, 05:31 PM
12 Second Club

Hook the ground of the nitrous system up to the yellow wire of the msd box the gray wire of msd goes to tach signal i think its #10 white wire on the pcm (for 99-02 cars). Red is to 12 volt source and black is to ground.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

i got a pm from dyno tune and they said to hook the system up like the directions say then to disconect the green wire from the relay and to hook it up to the yellow wire on the window switch but then what would be connect to the solenoid to activate it i can some one please help i am drawing up a wiring diagram for the whole set up any help would be great.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ramshaft
but then what would be connect to the solenoid to activate it i can some one please help

Probably the wire coming from the #87 terminal on your relay.