Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Highest Rated Puller Fan

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 08:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Highest Rated Puller Fan

Guys,

What is the concensus on this? I am looking for a single puller to mount on the engine side of my combo. I was going to run dual pushers, but it looks like it is too much of an issue if I want to keep the stock latch.

I have a big LGM radiator, so I know that I have the cooling system volume...and I am going to be putting the Evans WP on the car prior to the next startup (installing motor plate).

I am looking for a puller that I can mount more to one side of the radiator that will move as much air as possible. I am going to be mounting a B&M trans cooler on the front of the radiator on the opposite side of the fan, which has a 6.5" or so pusher.

I have looked at the following:
- Perma-Cool 19115 (supposed to be close to 3000cfm)
- SPAL 30100845 (it has a new p/n now, but it is the high performance fan that is rated for racing only)

What other options are there? I am willing to spend the $$$ if the product is worth it.

Thanks,
Old 05-02-2006, 08:46 AM
On The Tree

I'm using the permacool fan
it works well with less amp draw than others

Be-Cool makes some nice 3000CFM fans also
check out the billet Be-Cool unit
Old 05-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Staging Lane

I also run the LGM radiator with the Spal 3150 cfm 16" puller fan. With the single fan conversion in the Procharger kit, I keep burning wires at the fan. No matter how thick I go on the wire gauge, I continue to loose fans. Confused as hell right now. I just ordered the factory setup to go back to original.
Old 05-02-2006, 09:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im using the perma cool 16" one, seems to move some air, you might be able to fit two on yours?
Old 05-02-2006, 09:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nope, two won't fit...I need to push the one that I can run off to the side because it will touch the turbo when I go to the thumper. Will one Perma-Cool be enough with the LGM radiator and Evans WP?

It gets 100-110 here in Cali sometimes...although I probably won't be driving the car much in those conditions. A/C is gone for now, but if I can find a way to get it back on then I will be reinstalling it.

Quick Reply: Highest Rated Puller Fan