Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone know if the Flowtech X-pipe will bolt up to Pacesetters??

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 11:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Does anyone know if the Flowtech X-pipe will bolt up to Pacesetters??

saving up for pacesetters and an x-pipe, . . tsp gots the x-pipe but don't know if i want spiral flows, or sweet thunders to go with it, . . . i saw the universal x-pipe from flowtech on the speedinc site, . . for 109 bux it sure caught my eye but since its universal im scared of ordering it and not fitting, . . what do you guys think about havin a muffler shop bend the pipes if they don't fit? . . . or does anyone know of a x pipe that bolts right up to pacesetters???? thanx a million!
Old 05-23-2006, 11:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

muffler shop can make it fit no problem

you will need to add a section of straight pipe to reach the header of the passenger side and you will need a section of bent pipe to hook up to the driver side

make sure to print some pics of duals installed on f bodies with you because most muffler shops will tell you that you cant put duals on a f body

seriously though, you might come out nearly as cheap and have a better system for sure by just getting the TSP system
Old 05-23-2006, 11:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Oh, by the way. If you decide on the universal x pipe get the one from Summit for 89 bucks.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:01 AM
TECH Junkie

yea, maybe your right, . . . . but i don't want their selected bullets and mufflers, . . MAYBE i'll go with sweet thunders but im undecided, . . jus hopin somebody has tried these flowtech x pipes or if somebody has some feedback, . . thanx, . . and full-force, . . whats your "FFH Custom exhaust" . . . . ?? and another question, . . 7.65 @ 93 mph???? you BS'n right??
Old 05-24-2006, 02:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Full-Force
Oh, by the way. If you decide on the universal x pipe get the one from Summit for 89 bucks.

That's exactly what I did. I'll let you know how it turned out later on tonight if I can remember. It is at the shop right now getting it welded on.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 02TransAm/Batmobile
yea, maybe your right, . . . . but i don't want their selected bullets and mufflers, . . MAYBE i'll go with sweet thunders but im undecided, . . jus hopin somebody has tried these flowtech x pipes or if somebody has some feedback, . . thanx, . . and full-force, . . whats your "FFH Custom exhaust" . . . . ?? and another question, . . 7.65 @ 93 mph???? you BS'n right??
7.65@93 1/8 mile

FFH is Full Force Hyperformance which has been my business name for a long time. I am a car stereo dealer and also dabble in aftermarket parts for cars and bikes. I built my exhaust. I will try and get pics.

Now, the TSP system is available with 3 muffler options. It can be bought with Dynomax bullets, Sweet Thunders, or Spiral Flow/Twisters. The Spiral Flow sounds the best by FAR.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Tech Resident

do yourself a favor, get flowmaster single chambers. if you hear it and don't see the car, you'd swear it wasn't an f-body. everything else sounds like she-it compared to it.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:16 PM
11 Second Club

I have the spiral flows, and I love how they sound. It actually sounds toned, it has a nice tone to it, not just loud and in your face. I keep getting people coming up to me in parking lots asking about my car now . My friends all want to copy my exhaust setup now...
Old 05-25-2006, 04:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
do yourself a favor, get flowmaster single chambers. if you hear it and don't see the car, you'd swear it wasn't an f-body. everything else sounds like she-it compared to it.

http://video.ls1tech.com/search/asa/...EF6301C7E9.htm

I have a custom X-pipe with my Pacesetter long-tubes and Dynomax Bullits. I really love the sound of mine, but I have to agree...Flowmaster 1-chambers are the ****