Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Run in with a C3

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Run in with a C3

Was out and about in Dallas to see a couple friends and on the way to get some suds and I come to a light off of 75 and I am in the far right lane and needed to get back on the highway. Well, there is a new Jetta to my left and the light drops. The Jetta must have been trying to race me or something because he took off like a bat out of hell. Seeing how this would disrupt me getting back on the highway (took the wrong exit), I punch it and bang 'em through 4 real quick and get on the highway, leaving the Jetta to have even lower ego emissions. Well the C3 must have been on the left of the Jetta at the light because I didn't see him there and now he is on my ***. We get on the highway and he gets next to me and he takes off and waves "goodbye" to me. Hell no. I find third (doing about 65) and proceed to walk the ever living **** out of them. I slow down as to not miss my exit. They then haul *** and are weaving in and out of traffic as I am exiting.

Well I took the wrong exit, again. I stayed on the side street and came to the street I needed to turn on and guess who I creep up on at the light. Those guys were talking to each other and had no idea I was right behind them so I threw them a 5k rev and they both stopped talking and kinda looked forward like, "Oh ****." I then followed behind them on my way to get beer for a block until they turned off, tried to give a thumbs up, but rich kids don't do that. I would have played some more, but I wanted to get to drinking, .

Last edited by I <3 80057; 06-11-2006 at 11:13 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:15 PM
Teching In

nice, did you remeber to wave back as you flew past them? gotta love burning punks that think their **** is too fast.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WS-Six02
nice, did you remeber to wave back as you flew past them? gotta love burning punks that think their **** is too fast.
Yeah, I actually did, kinda like this ----> ,
Old 06-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Teching In

lol. priceless
Old 06-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's amazing how slow some of those old muscle cars are......

It could have a 400+ CI engine and still lose to an lt1 f body...

Though, not always...

( )
Old 06-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Banned

True, but had it been a '69 Stingray 427 M4, may have been closer,
Old 06-15-2006, 01:15 PM
TECH Resident

At least they wanted to run the thing. I pulled up on a guy in a C3 and goosed it a little to see if he wanted to run it (we were at about 40 mph). The guy slowed a little, so I slowed a little to get next to him, but every time I slowed he slowed even more. I was going 20 in a 40 and the guy still kept slowing so he would not get next to me, so I just left it alone. It was kind of funny. but I felt a little bad. I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything I just wanted to see if he wanted to run 'em and he wouldn't even let me get beside him. Oh well, it looked like it was in great shape, and the guy probably doesn't want to risk anything. But If I had a vette I'd like to have a little fun with it, but I'm just young and dumb...and you all know how the rest of the saying goes.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Teching In

WOW I'm quoted in someone sig.. Not sure if I should be happy or mad..