Just Got 5 Damn Tickets!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 01:04 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Just Got 5 Damn Tickets!!!!

This really blows, got pulled over for supposely racing (bullsh*t).
cruising home when this acura integra pulls up next to me and revs. I'am like whatever, light turns green we take off all easy lean into the throttle rap the pipes for 2 seconds and then shift to third and then forth no big deal. The kid in the Acura pulls in behind me and then the unmark pulls in behind him and turns on his lights, pulls him over. I keep cruising along get to the next intersection when he comes flying up in the turn lane and pulls me over, he ask me for my DL, I give it to him, then he ask's me why I was racing. I'am like what, I told him that there was no point in me racing that acura except to waste my gas. He tells me to follow him back to the bank parking lot where the other kid is, so I do. I pull in and park and wait while he goes and gets the other kid and brings him to where we are. He gets my insurance and then the kids insurance and we wait. He comes back and ask me about why my addresses don't match, so i tell him because i just moved and hadn't had the chance to change my DL yet ok. Then he ask if I have cats, tell him I didn't know? (playing stupid) then he ask about the mufflers told him twisted something was the brand ok, gets his flashlight and looks under the car and then goes back to his car, and then it's the waiting game again. What really got me worried is while we were sitting there waiting a DAMN wrecker drives by and slows down like he's turning in the parking lot and then keeps going(while my heart jumps out of my chest) Thank God. Finally he comes back and tells me he is going to give me some citations ( I'am like sweet )

1st one No front plate

2nd one No cats

3rd one Speeding 55 in a 45 ( there was no possible way )

4th one Defective muffler ( he says they are race mufflers? )

5th one Failure to change address on DL

He tells me I can get the No front plate and the DL dismissed/ ok cool. Then he tells me that he knows that there is no way that the acura could beat me unless maybe he had a turbo but regardless he says hitting the gas for 2 seconds or 2 minutes still racing, has me sign the ticket and tells me to have a goodnight. Then tells me the kid has a warrant and hasn't decided what to do with him. Then he tells me that there to busy and thats why I got the citations instead of going to jail. Cool

Sorry just had to vent a little I know he could have taken me to jail and I am gratefull that he didn't but still ( he knew I wasn't racing that kid )

Anybody know what the cost is for no cats and the bullsh*t muffler thing?
Old 06-15-2006, 01:27 AM
On The Tree

WTF, that is BS, are you goint to fight it?
Old 06-15-2006, 01:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fight that bullshit, glad I got my borla exhaust and cant wait for my electric cutout to come in and **** that front plate **** suck my nuts
Old 06-15-2006, 02:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Should'a came over and watched movies like I asked ya .....But really that sucks.......
Old 06-15-2006, 06:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sg/ta/00
This really blows, got pulled over for supposely racing (bullsh*t).
cruising home when this acura integra pulls up next to me and revs. I'am like whatever, light turns green we take off all easy lean into the throttle rap the pipes for 2 seconds and then shift to third and then forth no big deal. The kid in the Acura pulls in behind me and then the unmark pulls in behind him and turns on his lights, pulls him over. I keep cruising along get to the next intersection when he comes flying up in the turn lane and pulls me over, he ask me for my DL, I give it to him, then he ask's me why I was racing. I'am like what, I told him that there was no point in me racing that acura except to waste my gas. He tells me to follow him back to the bank parking lot where the other kid is, so I do. I pull in and park and wait while he goes and gets the other kid and brings him to where we are. He gets my insurance and then the kids insurance and we wait. He comes back and ask me about why my addresses don't match, so i tell him because i just moved and hadn't had the chance to change my DL yet ok. Then he ask if I have cats, tell him I didn't know? (playing stupid) then he ask about the mufflers told him twisted something was the brand ok, gets his flashlight and looks under the car and then goes back to his car, and then it's the waiting game again. What really got me worried is while we were sitting there waiting a DAMN wrecker drives by and slows down like he's turning in the parking lot and then keeps going(while my heart jumps out of my chest) Thank God. Finally he comes back and tells me he is going to give me some citations ( I'am like sweet )

1st one No front plate

2nd one No cats

3rd one Speeding 55 in a 45 ( there was no possible way )

4th one Defective muffler ( he says they are race mufflers? )

5th one Failure to change address on DL

He tells me I can get the No front plate and the DL dismissed/ ok cool. Then he tells me that he knows that there is no way that the acura could beat me unless maybe he had a turbo but regardless he says hitting the gas for 2 seconds or 2 minutes still racing, has me sign the ticket and tells me to have a goodnight. Then tells me the kid has a warrant and hasn't decided what to do with him. Then he tells me that there to busy and thats why I got the citations instead of going to jail. Cool

Sorry just had to vent a little I know he could have taken me to jail and I am gratefull that he didn't but still ( he knew I wasn't racing that kid )

Anybody know what the cost is for no cats and the bullsh*t muffler thing?
The cost for no cats in harris county is 500.00 but if you can prove that you have them on at the time you go to court chances are it will be dismissed.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:31 AM
12 Second Club

Get a lawyer and all that BS will be droped.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

Did this happen in Arlington (if so where)?? I see you dont have tint... could been #6!!! Hummm that might be a new thread: most tickets youve been given at once.

I was sittin at a light next to an unmarked pewter CV at cooper last night and the damn light just turned red. He starred at my car for the WHOLE time. I thought he was goin to pull me over, but then his light changed and he just drove off. I FINALLY caught a break.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:38 AM
TECH Addict

man you got really lucky not going to jail. sorry to hear about the citations tho.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:41 AM
12 Second Club

you are one lucky SOB. fight the others but that is the best deal you could've gotten... WOW lol
Old 06-15-2006, 09:50 AM
TECH Regular

You should join the military so youcan have that miliitary ID iv gotten out of going to jail twice for racing 3 speeding tickets and a DUI. I also got away with rolling threw 2 stop signs no DL no Insurance and only got a rolling one stop sign with my Military ID. Best decision I ever made to join the Army. Iraq was worth it HOOAH!!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 09:51 AM
Banned

Why did you follow the cop back? You don't have to do ****. What's he gonna do? You can sit in your car and do nothing as long as you want, not say a word. You don't have to cooperate with them, tell them your car died or something. F*(^ tha Po-Leece!
Old 06-15-2006, 11:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Those 5 citations are better than getting charged with racing!
Old 06-15-2006, 12:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn that suxs
Old 06-15-2006, 01:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by crsmetal
You should join the military so youcan have that miliitary ID iv gotten out of going to jail twice for racing 3 speeding tickets and a DUI. I also got away with rolling threw 2 stop signs no DL no Insurance and only got a rolling one stop sign with my Military ID. Best decision I ever made to join the Army. Iraq was worth it HOOAH!!!!

I guess this means we will be waiting to do a cam haha. Pm me and I have info for a few lawyers in the area.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:46 PM
TECH Regular

go to a friendly exhaust shop and get a receipt made up to show that you had cats put on. Or better yet if you have a friend that recently had it done, use his receipt and take pics of his underside, then take those into court and get it dismissed. All the others can be dismissed no problem, but as for the speeding just get a lawyer and ask for deferred or DD
Old 06-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Teching In

That sucks man.

I got 7 in one night AND went to jail for racing way back in 99'. I learned my certainly leason then. That whole fiasco cost me a small fortune.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:18 PM
12 Second Club

Lucky SOB! I got taken to jail once for no license, no front license plate and no insurance. Some crap about 3 violations at the same time or something. As they were taking me away, I saw the tow truck, wasn't even a flatbed
Old 06-15-2006, 03:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

now wern't we just talking last friday night about how you manage to get out of everything, but your girls gets fined for honking her horn

good luck fighting that ****. the rare stories like this makes me concerned about my exhaust... but i think mine is so quiet, that no one will think to crawl under there.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:36 PM
TECH Regular

I know it could of been worse, got lucky. I will be fighting tho.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Launching!

hollow cats are the way too go. Looks legal, but defintly isnt