Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

raced nelly from St. Lunatics, w00t!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 10:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default raced nelly from St. Lunatics, w00t!

this goes down as most memorable

saturday night im driving to the strip club bout 1 am or so.
i see a black DUB edition Magnun slammed on black 22's on highway 40
the chick im with was telling me thats nelly and how she saw him get out at the mall driving it. so im thinkin to myself(intoxicated) "i need to show him whats up."(and the chick )
so im playin it cool just cruisin up at my current speed around 85mph.
he gets over from his lane and we are cruisin next to each other same speed(hes pacing me)
i kinda roll into it a bit in 6th to see if he would take the bait.
so he rolls back up to me and sounds like hes in his proper gear and ready to rock. so i downshift(4th) and jump a bit to get him to hammer it.
we both jump at the same time(around 90mph) and i start walkin him through fourth. at the top of fourth hes about 1 1/2 cars back and i shut it down.
im just cruisin now and he comes back up, rolls down the window and gives me the big ol grin, it was him for sure.
so i give him a nod and we go our seperate ways.

side notes:
YES it was a hemi, and it had some LOUD exhaust.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not knocking you or anything but I had a guy at the mental hospital I worked at tell me the same story.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:39 PM
7 Second Club / STF Veteran

if your riding around in your superfast 13sec ride showing people whats up while intoxicated you need to end yourself now and crash into a telephone pole and hope you die a slow miserable death. it's dumbfucks like you that make streetracing look worse than it is. if you hit some family in their minivan coming home from the movies while your showing "nelly" whats up, what do you think is gonna be on the news not some drunk moron killed people NO! it'll say tragic street racing accident. go ******* get a brain
Old 06-28-2006, 11:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 68maro
if your riding around in your superfast 13sec ride showing people whats up while intoxicated you need to end yourself now and crash into a telephone pole and hope you die a slow miserable death. it's dumbfucks like you that make streetracing look worse than it is. if you hit some family in their minivan coming home from the movies while your showing "nelly" whats up, what do you think is gonna be on the news not some drunk moron killed people NO! it'll say tragic street racing accident. go ******* get a brain
shut up
Old 06-28-2006, 11:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by donkey mule
I'm not knocking you or anything but I had a guy at the mental hospital I worked at tell me the same story.
haha, i belong in a mental institution i suppose
Old 06-29-2006, 12:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by black00TA
this goes down as most memorable

saturday night im driving to the strip club bout 1 am or so.
i see a black DUB edition Magnun slammed on black 22's on highway 40
the chick im with was telling me thats nelly and how she saw him get out at the mall driving it. so im thinkin to myself(intoxicated) "i need to show him whats up."(and the chick )
so im playin it cool just cruisin up at my current speed around 85mph.
he gets over from his lane and we are cruisin next to each other same speed(hes pacing me)
i kinda roll into it a bit in 6th to see if he would take the bait.
so he rolls back up to me and sounds like hes in his proper gear and ready to rock. so i downshift(4th) and jump a bit to get him to hammer it.
we both jump at the same time(around 90mph) and i start walkin him through fourth. at the top of fourth hes about 1 1/2 cars back and i shut it down.
im just cruisin now and he comes back up, rolls down the window and gives me the big ol grin, it was him for sure.
so i give him a nod and we go our seperate ways.

side notes:
YES it was a hemi, and it had some LOUD exhaust.
Quoted now you can't hide your stupidness.

All ownages you will get you earn.

I am in just a pissy enough mood to go off a wee bit.

Are we to be impressed you run around driving drunk with a girl? As if its not bad enough you risk your self and everyone else on the road when you drive drunk you also find some low level wench whos game to get in your BEAST *** 13 second ride. She must be a winner, I hope her tubes are tied.

Now you have to go around sharing your not only dumb enough to drive a car at all but speed NO NO NO NO you don't look quite ******* stupid enough yet lets one up it. LETS GO STREET RACING!!!!

I am impressed Darwin himself hasn't struck you down, but drinking and driving I fear he will sadly you'll take out a blood mobile or a little old lady while your at it.

Also I've yet to see a DUB edtion car/truck with out limo tint so how you saw him is going another thing unless he keeps his windows down on the highway....
Old 06-29-2006, 01:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

All you high and mighty ************* need to get laid, smoke something, or hell maybe have a few drinks! People are legally allowed to drive with a BAC of .08 and it used to be .1, if your BAC is .4 or higher your at risk of death.

I imagine if your at a .1, you can probably feel it. Maybe even enough to throw a little "(intoxicated)" side note in your kill post. He didnt say "**** dude, I was maximum hammered. I had just puked 10 minutes beforehand". Only one person knows the truth and it's not you guys flaming him.

Ok, next on the list. They are traveling down a multi lane divided highway at 85-90 around 1 am. Something tells me there wasnt any traffic in front of them when they raced. I dont remember him posting that he had to change lanes to avoid grandma jenkins taking timmy home from the soccer game.

Moving along, he never said that his car was king ****. A magnum is slower than an LS1 to begin with. Make it a dub edition and you've got alot more weight and probably not much more power. I would be expecting to win as well.

On the topic of him racing drunk with a chick in the car. I'm sure she was a big girl and knew what was about to happen. Somehow I doubt she was screaming in protest while it took place.(no one has ever tried to impress a girl right) And another thing, however drunk he was, he didnt even have to shift. He just stuck it in fourth and went wot. HOLY **** GUYS I THINK HE'S HEADING FOR A SCHOOL BUS.

So whatever to all the keyboard cops trying to "set 'em straight". You know for a fact you would have done it just to say you did it. He said nelly rolled the window down and gave him a nod, so that would help visibility inside the car.

Black00ta, if it happened, that's awesome and would definitely fall in the category of memorable. If your lying, your a dumb ****.

-edit- If you actually were sloppy drunk, that also makes you a dumb ****.-edit-
Old 06-29-2006, 01:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, I thought it was a very manly story.

Good drunken kill!

Jim
Old 06-29-2006, 01:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

About a month and a half ago, I was cruising through Memphis when this pink cadillac pulls up next to me. This was the old school caddy drop top. I look over and who do I see behind the wheel?

It was the king himself, Elvis friggin Presley. He looks over and makes eye contact so I give him the nod, which he returns.

Doing about 50, so I drop 2nd and hammer it, my car pulls pretty hard from 50, but not as hard as the caddy, he put about 4 lengths on me by 3rd gear. He then slowed down. I yelled good race.

He said "Ah thank ya, thank ya very much" then he drove off.

After that I went and drank a half gallon of crown and cruised the streets.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:46 AM
Staging Lane

wow, lol
Old 06-29-2006, 06:13 AM
Staging Lane

So, you were drunk (intoxicated), dirving around with a chick, and racing Nelly. You sound like a top notch kind of person. If you wreck next time, as long as you don't kill someone innocent, the world will be a better place. And BTW, you weren't racing Nelly. Stop lying.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:19 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 68maro
I tend to agree.

I like his sig:

13.39 @ 109.34 - 2.17 60ft (lid + hooker cb)
308.43 rwhp | 324.25 rwtq (lid + hooker cb)
]_suspension everything.
]_OEM firehawk hood.
]_still rollin 16's
<------------- As if it's a sleeper or something.
]_i dont mod. i just fix.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Old 06-29-2006, 07:14 AM
TECH Addict

i would have probably left out the "intoxicated" part but i'm positive there is many stories in the street racing section that was just as dangerous as what you did,especially if you were on an obviously uncrowded road at 1 am.
Old 06-29-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=unit213]I tend to agree.

I like his sig:

13.39 @ 109.34 - 2.17 60ft (lid + hooker cb)
308.43 rwhp | 324.25 rwtq (lid + hooker cb)
]_suspension everything.
]_OEM firehawk hood.
]_still rollin 16's
<------------- As if it's a sleeper or something.
]_i dont mod. i just fix.[/QUOTE

I second that.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:29 AM
11 Second Club

So we have a dude with a low 13 sec car that races while intoxicated and a cop that goes 180+ on publix roads. All we need now is a GM CEO that admits he drives a ford and volunteers at the church and molests little boys on on the weekends and we'll have a one hell of a race team. We could call it LS1tech Shortbus Racing

Good kill there Mr. Jim Beam. -Mark
Old 06-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Banned

Question

Did you say, "Smile for me daddy" and he said, "Whatcha lookin' at.." and you said, "I wanna see your grill" then he goes, "You wanna see my what?" and you go, "Yeah, your grill, yeah...yeah your grill."
Old 06-29-2006, 08:49 AM
TECH Junkie

What the hell is a Nelly?
Old 06-29-2006, 08:49 AM
I ruin the end of films...

Originally Posted by chadtx01
About a month and a half ago, I was cruising through Memphis when this pink cadillac pulls up next to me. This was the old school caddy drop top. I look over and who do I see behind the wheel?

It was the king himself, Elvis friggin Presley. He looks over and makes eye contact so I give him the nod, which he returns.

Doing about 50, so I drop 2nd and hammer it, my car pulls pretty hard from 50, but not as hard as the caddy, he put about 4 lengths on me by 3rd gear. He then slowed down. I yelled good race.

He said "Ah thank ya, thank ya very much" then he drove off.

After that I went and drank a half gallon of crown and cruised the streets.
What a coincidence. When I was in LA last year, I raced Tupac in a black Expedition!

Otherwise, I'm just speechless on this race.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
What the hell is a Nelly?
Nevermind, I googed it. That guy is so ugly, my screen almost melted.