Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I Guess I beat the Rainbow???

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Guess I beat the Rainbow???

Well last night Im in my Cobra and going to go put gas in my car with my two friends in one of their '02 Firehawk and my little cousin who was riding with me. My little cousin is only 14 so he was all excited about being with me and the guys. We pull into a Chevron gas station and see four SRT4's all parked together(a red one,yellow one,blue one,and silver one). As Im going inside to get a soda with my little cousin, he asks me if SRT4's are fast and I tell them they are alright and I guess this angered one of the SRT4 guys. As I'm about to approach inside one of the guys asks me if I want to run them and I decline and he says afraid to lose in front of your brother huh?(i guess he thought it was my brother). Well I come back and ask which of the cars is his and he points to the ugliest one aka the yellow one and I say thats my favorite skittle the yellow ones (angered all of them). So I say lets go to the spot then and we all go. On the way there the red,blue,and silver SRT4's were ******* around with me and I was pulling bus lengths on them. We get to the spot and I tell my little cousin to stay in the car and he almost wet his pants knowing he was going to be part of the race. I warm up the DR's and line up and he does the same. The flagger drops his hands and I immediately jump 3 cars, hit 2nd and keep the pull going strong, as I get into the end of 3rd I look back and he has to be a good 8 cars back so I let off and hit the hazards(ricer, lol). On the way back my cousin is all excited and talking about how I killed him. As I get back by the other cars I ask him if he wants to go again and he says no and then I ask the other SRT4's if they want to race and they say we are slower than him lol, so I say we should get out of here, so we all go back to the Chevron and he comes over and sees my DR's and says no wonder you won, you got slicks. I say well run what you brung and hopes its enough. He then tells me that his sister's husband's brother in law's cousin's best friend's wife's dad's uncle from Jupiter has some fast *** SRT4 and would kill me, so i tell him Ill be out this weekend and tell that skittle to come. He says alright and that they only race for $1000 hahaha. I tell him Ill still be here with my money. I think he was ******* around and trying to get out of it. As we left my friend did two donuts in the parking lot and left haha. But this made my night. Sorry for the story being long, but I had to get all the details in it.

Last edited by RED04Z06; 07-18-2006 at 10:03 AM.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Staging Lane

Haha, good kills. Always love it when you beat someone and they tell you, "Well my ____ has a _____ that could kick your ****!"
Old 07-17-2006, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha yeah they have nothing else left to grab at. nice killing.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:34 AM
On The Tree

I can only think of one thing better than beating up on skittles in a Cobra.

Beating up on skittles in a free cobra. Do you have any other family members about to die that need a friend?
Old 07-18-2006, 12:40 AM
Launching!

well then if thats the case i got a friend with a lincolinfeltor (sp) on spray its funny when they talk all that **** and cant back it up and then say that they know some one else that could beat u. well theres always some one thats faster. dude slap a 150 shot on your car and woop that skittles *** then find out who he knows that could beat you and stomp them..

-Josh
Old 07-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Launching!

oh good slaughter by the way
Old 07-18-2006, 08:46 AM
TECH Resident

Woot, that's a great story! I bet the cousin was on the adrenaline rush.

Only part you should go back to fix, even though I knew what you meant.

"On the way there the red,blue,and silver SRT4's were ******* me and I was pulling bus lengths on them."

need to fix that were ******* me, rofl. Sorry, I could resist! were ******* with me.

That's how rumors get around, rofl. I'm just messing with ya, but you should fix that, hehe.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:20 AM
Launching!

I wont go as far as saying that all SRT 4 owners are bad, I know a few that are pretty cool, but ppl have to agree that most of SRT 4 owners are of the younger-cocky variety. Great kill, I love reading kills like this.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rubber duck
I can only think of one thing better than beating up on skittles in a Cobra.

Beating up on skittles in a free cobra. Do you have any other family members about to die that need a friend?

Haha, i actually got it for free from an uncle who couldnt drive stick no more. But if he decides to give his auto WS6 away, ill let you know, lol
Old 07-18-2006, 10:10 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by wickedwarlock
Only part you should go back to fix, even though I knew what you meant.

"On the way there the red,blue,and silver SRT4's were ******* me and I was pulling bus lengths on them."

need to fix that were ******* me, rofl. Sorry, I could resist! were ******* with me.

That's how rumors get around, rofl. I'm just messing with ya, but you should fix that, hehe.
Good kill. Is this a first that there was a kill within a kill?

RED- way to go laying the smackdown. -Mark
Old 07-18-2006, 10:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

You ate the rainbow!
Old 07-18-2006, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

haha lmao nice kill man, i love it when someone takes an SRT-4, favorite 4 cylinder to kill...
Old 07-18-2006, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Nice kill, those kids sounded like douche bags. I havent meet any bad owners like that yet. Most of the SRT guys I have met are very level headed with jobs, apartments and girl friends. I havent met to many cocky ones, maybe 1 or 2, but every car has their ******* owners.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PocketViper
Nice kill, those kids sounded like douche bags. I havent meet any bad owners like that yet. Most of the SRT guys I have met are very level headed with jobs, apartments and girl friends. I havent met to many cocky ones, maybe 1 or 2, but every car has their ******* owners.
Most of the SRT-4 owners down here are cool as ****. Alot of them have quick cars too.

I guess just like any bunch, you find some douche bags. I know we have a few driving LS1's.

Good kills none the less.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:38 PM
Teching In

Yah im not hating on SRT4's, just telling about a kill story that happened. I wish yall were there to witness it though, lol.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice story... the whole "will run anyone for $$" is retarded, it happened a couple weekends to me some ricer kid talking up his SRT-4 friend saying he would run me or anyone for $ (obviously they didn't know about the 11-10 sec rides) and the SRT-4 backed down from a more modified SRT-4 in our group.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey pocket viper how you been ,seen you on redline forums.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by todd4168
hey pocket viper how you been ,seen you on redline forums.
Pretty good man, whats new over there?
Old 07-18-2006, 11:39 PM
On The Tree

Good kill..wouldn't have expected less from a Cobra - I ran a blue one a few weeks ago with a big Dodge Ram head on the side and beat him by two lengths. When I saw him driving around the other day (in traffic) I loved what his rear windshield had written on it "2 fast 4 U"
Old 07-20-2006, 03:31 PM
Teching In

2FAST4U on a SRT4??? HaHaHaHa now thats funny.