Jeremym=Bad seller

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 03:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Jeremym=Bad seller

So i buy a used shortblock from Jeremym a few months ago. I was to recieve a good shortblock with a RPM2 cam. I go to RPM to pick it up and it looks like complete crap. Full of dirt and grit and just sitting in the shop floor (thanx guys). When i get home i pull the top plate off and notice that one of the lobes of the cam just doesnt look right. I pulled the cam out and took it up to RPM and asked Brian what he thought. "I wouldn't run that in my car" were his exact words. I called Jeremt numerous times to get this resolved and he always had an excuse "man i just spent 10 grand on my new motor" "i need new heads now dude" "man i got like 4 tickets to take care of". Nice guy that i am i let him slide in hope of getting my money at a later date. Its now been 3+ months since he was told about this. When i call him he answers ans always says he will call me right back. When he fails to i call him back and leave messages and never a return call. I even said i would go in half with him on a new cam. Now i see this post that he is looking for some new wheels? WTF!?!? Jeremy i am tired of the run around from you. I have been told lately you are NOT much of a stand up guy and completely believe it. I will NOT take this loss. I have many connections with lawyers. I have a letter of demand that is being mailed to you this week if i do not recieve payment for a new cam. The next step is civil court where i will recieve a judgement against you. It would be in your best interest to work with me and get me the money you owe me asap. You have my number.

Patrick
Old 07-23-2006, 09:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear you got ripped off. People like that are plain ****! Someone on this board should be able tohelp you out. Come on Mods!!
Old 07-23-2006, 09:34 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Wasn't that motor running great in his car when he had it pulled by RPM?? If I do remember right it was and there wasn't anything wrong with it.. I guess something might had happened to it who knows, but if you were concerned with the motor looking like it was sitting at RPM why did you buy it then? Jeremy had no clue that there was anything wrong with that shortblock and sold you the shortblock as is, there is no warrenty on used parts, so if you bought something used that is bad and the seller didn't know that it was bad there is nothing leagal you can do about it.. Didn't you give RPM the money for that motor anyway? If so technically you bought it from them, I guess you should have checked it out more closely before you bought it.
I have known Jeremy for many years and he would sell you something that he new was messed up.

Last edited by dan03mach; 07-23-2006 at 09:40 AM.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:39 AM
TECH Regular

so the cam was sitting on the floor?? or the block..cuz it u said that the shortblock was fine??
Old 07-23-2006, 09:46 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by mcowart
so the cam was sitting on the floor?? or the block..cuz it u said that the shortblock was fine??
I guess the short block was on the floor, if that was the case how could anyone see what the cam looked like untill it was pulled out. He just sold an assembled stock shortblock with a RPM 2 cam in it that made 465rwhp in his car with his heads and intake on it. So it was a strong running motor when pulled. How long was it sitting at RPM before the guy picked it up?
Old 07-23-2006, 10:13 AM
TECH Addict

Man you need to mind your own business when you don't know the whole story.

Originally Posted by dan03mach
I guess the short block was on the floor, if that was the case how could anyone see what the cam looked like untill it was pulled out. He just sold an assembled stock shortblock with a RPM 2 cam in it that made 465rwhp in his car with his heads and intake on it. So it was a strong running motor when pulled. How long was it sitting at RPM before the guy picked it up?
Old 07-23-2006, 10:42 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

I know more then you think, and BTW Brian @ RPM has already offered him a brand new cam for free.. So whats the problem??
Old 07-23-2006, 11:07 AM
On The Tree

I know more then you think, and BTW Brian @ RPM has already offered him a brand new cam for free.. So whats the problem??
maybe he just wants things to be right. Brian didnt sell him the motor, jeremy did, brian just took the payment for him. yes he may be getting a new cam, but that doesn't make jeremy screwing him over right. Look at both sides, not just jeremys
Old 07-23-2006, 11:11 AM
TECH Regular

Dan, I know you and Jeremy are buddies, but let him take care of it. Just saying.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

I never screwed anybody how was I supposed to know the cam was bad, I dont just pull a cam out to check it once a week. BTW he is getting his money this week. I never seen the motor out of my car to check it, hell I thought it was good because it made 465rwhp a week before we took it out
Old 07-23-2006, 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
Man you need to mind your own business when you don't know the whole story.
Pot calling the kettle black..Dan and Jeremy go way back and we all know the whole story.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Noone sold nething knowing the cam wasnt good. Brian was just as suprised as Jeremy. I paid for a motor with a GOOD cam. Is that not what i should recieve? Noone has said they wont take care of it. I would just like to finally get it taken car of, i feel i have waited long enough.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dan doesn't know the whole story at all, just like before when this was posted. I luckily saw the markings on the cam in the right light, still in the block, it was junk like I said before. And your "guessing" isn't getting this situation anywhere. Instead of doubting Pwebbz28 about what he got screwed on, maybe give your buddy a call and ask him if he's going to resolve the situation. Let him tell his story.

Mellowyellow, what is the "whole story" then?
Old 07-23-2006, 12:43 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

I forget Boomhauer knows everything..
Old 07-23-2006, 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

I said I would fix it if he would call me CALL me 817 223 3171
Old 07-23-2006, 12:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brandon Boomhauer
Dan doesn't know the whole story at all, just like before when this was posted. I luckily saw the markings on the cam in the right light, still in the block, it was junk like I said before. And your "guessing" isn't getting this situation anywhere. Instead of doubting Pwebbz28 about what he got screwed on, maybe give your buddy a call and ask him if he's going to resolve the situation. Let him tell his story.

Mellowyellow, what is the "whole story" then?
You need to go to LS2 to read the story first bitch I said I was going to fix it . I dont **** people over
Old 07-23-2006, 01:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

I forget Boomhauer knows everything..
I obviously know more than you.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by jeremym
You need to go to LS2 to read the story first bitch I said I was going to fix it . I dont **** people over
I'm on ls2 as booger.
I know the story, and I know whats going on. You dont have to tell me a thing.

Last edited by Brandon Boomhauer; 07-23-2006 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

me and jeremy are talking now you badasses!! Can i borrow some e-muscle