LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Can't get ahold of BILL HI FLO - combined threads

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 11:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Cant get a hold of Bill, HIFLO

Bill I have been trying and trying to get ahold of you guys and still nothing. Last week I received my cross overs and manifolds, but they are not what we talked about. Not only do I need to make some kind of modification to my radiator to fit with my down pipe once I get it, I dont have O2 sensor bungs or a Vband Flange for my wastegate like I ordered. WTF! So I not only have half my parts, but they are the wrong ones. it will cost me a very pretty penny to get this to the way that I initially ordered it. Please this needs to be fix asap, I dont want to change what I got, especially since this was all known by you guys back in october when I ordered my parts. Please contact me to give me some kind of peace of mind, because right now I feel fucked.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't forget to include the fact that they are allready coated so if you mess with them they will have to be coated again.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

it will cost at least $1000 to do these changes, I have no clue how the downpipe will fit w/o cutting the frame. in short Iam "fucked".
Old 08-02-2006, 12:09 PM
TECH Addict

I thought part of the reason these kits took so long is all of them were test fitted on a stock car?
Old 08-02-2006, 12:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

If he's using the monstrous GT42 then hi flo probably didn't fit it with that sucker in a stock car. Kinda tough to place the GT42 anywhere under the hood...without moving something.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:39 PM
SSU Moderator

SELLS. If I were you, I'd take a week from work, fly to Chicago and and just show up at their door (if they still have one). Take whatever items it takes to equal what you've payed, and just suck it up and get it re-done or finished by someone else. I think you're in for a LONG haul trying to get a completed, working kit from HF. At least that way you are pretty even with HF, and you get a completed kit, even if it did cost you some extra money.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Banned

Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar

its a pte88, we fitted it in the car with his headers.

john, i am sending you a radiator plate to move the radiator out of the way for free, polished.. that not even normally part of our hot parts kit. the o2 sensor bung is on the downpipe you're getting.. i am going to have th edownpipe and water pump out to you this week as well as that elbow. the 44mm wastegate botls to th eheaders with an adaptor pipe im also sending.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

OH my God Bill, please dont tell me you built my kit around t88, I told you guys many times its a gt42, its on my sig.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Default Can't get ahold of BILL HI FLO

Bill I need to know when I should be getting the REST OF MY KIT and if you have received my new address for further shipments?? I luckily got the last shipment since I ran into the street and stopped the UPS truck. You shipped my last shipment to an old adress since you took my order 10 months ago. Please let me know the above questions. Also when are we getting the ac lines and relocation parts? Thanks

Frank
Old 08-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Banned

my mistake, yes, we built it using a PTE GT4276 mid frame turbo with t4 turbine housing
Old 08-02-2006, 04:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bill @ Hi-Flo Turbo
my mistake, yes, we built it using a PTE GT4276 mid frame turbo with t4 turbine housing

ya but will u be able to fit the downpipe anyway? i hope so, so it will be taken care of
Old 08-02-2006, 06:05 PM
TECH Junkie

I talked to Bill and he is doing what he can to get out the last remaining orders asap. The heat is unbearable in chicago now and most shops are only open half days, but Bill is a diehard and is still putting in 10 hour days. Props to Bill. He wants us to all have a little bit of patience and have trust that our kits and being prepared to ship out very soon here. He is going to pm the tracking numbers in the VERY NEAR FUTURE. Everyone have patience please. I do trust him.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I will vouche for it being hot as ****...

I work outside on lake michigan.... NO AC..

they sent us home at 12 around lunch time because of the heat..

I can only imagine what its like in a shop... I sweat through my shirt, shorts and boxers by 8am..
Old 08-02-2006, 07:15 PM
TECH Addict

Gad to see that Bill cares...but what's with Marko?
Old 08-02-2006, 07:25 PM
TECH Junkie

I have no idea what is up with marko. He is like a needle in a haystack. Or like the vietnamese in the jungle very good at hiding. Bill is on a mission and that is too get these kits out to the people that have current orders.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:36 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

So all the Hi-Flo customers have received some parts at this time?

Bill do you guys have all the hot and cold piping done or is it being done now? Please don't lie, just be honest. And when I talked to Marko, he said that folk's CC's had not yet been charged for the turbos right? So are customers going to recieve the remain parts (hots, colds, intercoolers, blowoffs, waste gates couplers), and then the turbo?

You tell Marko that you guys have to dial up your game because it's terrible. I'm personally disappointed with all of you guys and I'm not the only one. Each day you guys selectively reply to posts you continue to ruin your professional and personal reputations.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Banned

all the piping is done, and yes, everyone is going to recieve the remaining parts and then get charged the remainder, following which the turbos will be sent out. with an exception of one person who only paid 50%.

there is also one customer left that has not gotten anything shipped to him yet, but i will have a package out today for him. he is Jamie Thomas of canada.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
So all the Hi-Flo customers have received some parts at this time?

Bill do you guys have all the hot and cold piping done or is it being done now? Please don't lie, just be honest. And when I talked to Marko, he said that folk's CC's had not yet been charged for the turbos right? So are customers going to recieve the remain parts (hots, colds, intercoolers, blowoffs, waste gates couplers), and then the turbo?

You tell Marko that you guys have to dial up your game because it's terrible. I'm personally disappointed with all of you guys and I'm not the only one. Each day you guys selectively reply to posts you continue to ruin your professional and personal reputations.
I agree that something isnt right here. We've been waiting for 9-10 months due to delays with the hot parts, and now thats all we have? So in those 9-10 months of waiting, the got nothing else done? It seems that the cold side and everything else should have been boxed up a ready to ship about 8 months ago, and now that hot parts are done, everything should be taken care of.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Banned

if anyone thats been to our shop personally would like to chime in, they can tell you that they've seen the cold side piping all done here.. it's all going out, just wait and see. i've been boxing things all week. today is actually a cold day so i can get alot more done.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bill @ Hi-Flo Turbo
if anyone thats been to our shop personally would like to chime in, they can tell you that they've seen the cold side piping all done here.. it's all going out, just wait and see. i've been boxing things all week. today is actually a cold day so i can get alot more done.
That still doesnt explain why, in 10 months time, this stuff is ready to be shipped. Just let us know when we will be getting tracking numbers.