Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

so i harrassed a ricer, . . . . .

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 11:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default so i harrassed a ricer, . . . . .

i was going to see my girlfriend and was sitting in the left turn lane waitin for the oncoming traffic to pass so i could make a left when this honda prelude (late 80's) revs his engine as he passes me, . . i turn left and chase him down, . . when i approached him i revved and took off, (noticed he had his girl with him: wasn't all that so whatever) it looked stock, brown paint chippin, purple tint peeling, jus a 5 inch exhaust whine, . . and he was puerto rican, (we mexicans don't like puerto ricans ) so from 30th and cicero to 114th and cicero i was toyin with him, . . he tries to pass me and i drop a gear and get in front of him and put my brakes on , . .he tries to do it again and i do the same thing , i wouldn't let him pass me, . . for 70 so blocks i was doin this, . . a couple times at a red i sat behind him and revved my engine, (i have a cut out so it sounds mean) . he tried to take off fast as if, "this is my chance to get away from this guy!", . . i took off, passed him, got in front of him and put my brakes on, . . then around 100th and cicero he was driving slow, and figured that was the last time he should get cocky with a v8 or any car for that matter, . . . .
Old 08-04-2006, 11:52 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright I normally dont say anything like this, but man you are a stereo typical mullet having fbody driver. Please sell your car and promptly shoot yourself in the mullet. You give us a bad name.
Guy drives by and revs. BFD. No ricer flyby. No F'n with you at a light. Just revs. And you chase him for 70 blocks?! Get a life man. Geez. Oh and did I say sell your ******* car! What a tool.

Love CuNfUzEd
Old 08-04-2006, 11:56 PM
TECH Regular

Oh yeah. Word of advice. Have this deleted quickly before further flaming occurs. YOu are in for a bad night if you dont.

Peace
Old 08-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Launching!

wow you showed him, youre lucky he didnt rearend you or pull out a gun

never get infront of anyone and do a brake check, thats rediculous. the guy wanted to see what your car had, even though he may have not been as fast and you were a jackass.

you give us a bad name
Old 08-05-2006, 12:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I lived in Chicago for quite sometime and that's a haul. what a waste of time. I know puerto ricans and mexicans dont get along but what a waste of time.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

and you had to be racist to a fellow latino.You don't like puerto ricans but I and a lot of my mexican raza do.I love Jennifer Lopez and many other boricua women.You should have just rved back ,thats it
Old 08-05-2006, 12:22 AM
Teching In

Sounds like you put that smart *** ricer in his place.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:33 AM
TECH Resident

you are a tool... go sell your car and go back to mexico.. ppl like you pisses me off. if i was at the scene, i would have ran your *** over with my excursion..
Old 08-05-2006, 12:47 AM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You're a tard.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:50 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by catfSSh
wow you showed him, youre lucky he didnt rearend you or pull out a gun
i would have shot him. lol
Old 08-05-2006, 01:21 AM
TECH Regular

I had an incident similar to this happen the other day from work. I'll admit sometimes I have a tendency to drive a little fast so I try to get around the "law" abiding citizens asap, well this "person" in a honda catches up to me, no big deal, paces me then guns it slows a bit and does it again

relevance...I got pissed and did some of the things you did for the following 3 or so miles. Granted your thing wasn't as pushed as mine but if they keep asking for it then dish it out, who gives a ****, they started it let them eat it, just don't cause any wreck. Don't get me wrong though I am merely pointing out a difference between annoyance and good sportsmanship, where with the latter it would be just some joe giving props. Now if he stopped then there's not a big need to drag it on forever. Just my 2 pesos.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i hope mexicans like cubans cause i hate puerto ricans... ummm yeah i tend to harass dumbfucks like that too...not in a "gay" way. but ive "break checked" people before that try to ride my ***. one thing that P I S S E S me off is people trying to ride my ***. 70 blocks is a long time amigo..when i see people like that i usually just laugh and go on my merry way.

TX_SS: gotta love the ignorance of red necks... hes probably like a 2nd, 3rd generation mexican.. not some illegal immigrant u ****. and what nationality are you? you must be a pure bread?
Old 08-05-2006, 04:30 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
hes probably like a 2nd, 3rd generation mexican.. not some illegal immigrant u ****.
Don't you mean 2nd or 3rd generation American? If not, then what's your point? I am sick of latinos not refering to themselves as Americans. Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Mexicans.....NO! ******* Americans! That's it. Maybe I should start calling myself German? Or speak in German and expect everyone to still be able to interact with me?

Sorry for the rant. To the origional poster, you went to far, and brake checking is retarded. Rev back at him and leave it at that.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:36 AM
Launching!

Yea I live in oaklawn. At what time were you acting like an *** in my town. Dont do stupid **** like that.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2nd,3rd generation MEXICAN-american.. my bad psycho.
i dont consider my self AMERICAN........
Old 08-05-2006, 07:01 AM
Staging Lane

^Then go back to mexico....

Original poster, you went to far man. Just throw a rev back, who cares if you don't like them. **** man.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
2nd,3rd generation MEXICAN-american.. my bad psycho.
i dont consider my self AMERICAN........
How do you not consider yourself an American? Do you hold dual citizenship? Probably not. The cold hard fact is if you were born here, and raised here, you are AMERICAN. If you for some reason have more loyalty to that shithole that is Mexico than you do to America, then why the **** are you here? You live here because this is the greatest country on earth and gives you the most freedom and opportunity to whatever you want. And you don't want to consider yourself an American? You are a ******* moron and need help. Why on earth would you not want to consider yourself American? Is it because of some enlarged "heritage" ****? Guess what, Mexico's only heritage is being dirt poor and border jumping. I have been there and gone past the tourist towns. I would compare it to the backwater places in Thailand that I have seen and only marginally better than the villages I visited in Iraq. Why would you be proud to come from there? The only reason you or your family migrated was for a better life. Why would they have a better life? Because America is SUPERIOR in all aspects to Mexico. My family hasn't been over here long, about three generations on each side, and I have never once thought of myself as a German-American or just German, even though that heritage and country is 11ty billion times better, longer, more illustrious, and is actually something to be proud of. You need to sit down and think of what this country is offering you and giving you. If you still don't want to be called an American and you don't get a warm and fuzzy when the Star Spangled Banner plays, you need to go back to Mexico for a while and see how it is.

Disclaimer: If you are from any country than Mexico, please insert that country in place of Mexico as it won't make much difference anyhow. If you hold a dual citizenship (which I don't understand), then by all means refer to yourself as a _______ American. Otherwise, embrace your homeland, which happens to be the good old USofA.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:30 AM
12 Second Club

GO CANADA!!!!!!!! .......yeah this thread needs to be locked
Old 08-05-2006, 07:35 AM
Staging Lane

indeed it does.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:42 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TX_SS
you are a tool... go sell your car and go back to mexico.. ppl like you pisses me off. if i was at the scene, i would have ran your *** over with my excursion..