Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Sunday Night Smacketh Downeth!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sunday Night Smacketh Downeth!!!!!!!!

IF YAH SMEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!! OH! WHAT THE BLOCK! IS COOKING!!!!!

Daaaa daaa daaa daa daaaa dumm dumm da daaaa daaa daa daaaa dumm dummm

Well Folks I’m back with another tale of street racing vengeance. Unfortunately this tale didn’t happen in my car, but my friends car. She’s got an 01 Acura RSX. Her mods are K&N intake kit, and some aftermarket ebay exhaust kit that I put on for her. So were cruising down highland ave, and I’m driving her car of course, and the funny thing is that when ever Im in the car I notice that muscle cars always come up and rev at her, and it’s like when I’m in the Camaro ricers come and rev at me. A funny thing it is, but were driving down highland ave, and I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to put the Rico Sauve on her *** (yeah she’s that kind of friend).

So I decided we’d go and play some mini golf or what ever the **** you call it. So we get there and I’m out on the green with her *** playing it cool, coping a feel whenever I can being the gentleman that I’m not, when I over hear some runts talking about cars. Naturally being a car enthusiast I can’t help but ease drop on their convo. “hey man, you wouldn’t believe what I ran last night… I ran this sick *** GTO and dusted it… yatta yatta something to that nature. So I look over at the kid. Some scrawny pimply runt that kept going on and on about his car and all these rides that he beat. My friend started noticing my attention span focusing off of her. She asked me why didn’t go over there and talk with them. I apologized for losing focus and slowly got my mind fixated back on that ***. But I couldn’t help it… the more they talked the I slowly started chuckling.

So finally she got fed up, and we left, and ended up going to some lame batting cages at this little amusement place. Like a true dumb *** I wasn’t paying attention to where I was standing, so when the ball came out, it flung out and hit me right in my arm. I now have this giant big red circle on arm now. More fun enough though my friend started laughing at me when it happened. This made me pretty upset because she wouldn’t stop. I threw the bat down, and talked her into doing something else. So we then decided to just get something to eat. I ended up paying $13.44 for 2 damn burgers, some jumbo fries, and 2 damn diet cokes… that was ridiculous.

So we finish up, and I decide to make the move back to the lily pad to finish the evening off. So were back in her car and I roll it out the lot, and as I’m heading towards the exit this fool in a Ford explorer cuts me off. I start honking my horn and cursing as this guy for almost hitting me and my “friend”. People can’t drive for **** in this state. My friend calms me down and were back on the road. 2 lights later I find my self behind the Ford explorer that just cut me off. I start to smile a bit and the girl looks over at me. “What are you about to do in my car?” “your not going to do anything crazy are you?” I don’t say a word to her.

The light turns green, and I stay exactly 1 foot behind this guys bumper… then I look over and see an opening in the lane next to him. I stomp on the gas and jump into the space, then quickly jump infront of the guy returning the favor. He stomps on his brakes and starts beeping his horn. I throw my finger out the window… The girls now yelling and cursing at me for acting like an ******* in her car… but oh it was soooo worth it. I hate Ford Explorers. When we get back to her apartment she was so worked up that I was playing around in her car, that I ended up not getting any. So I guess that’s what was killed my mojo… oh well there’s always next weekend.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice Explorer kill, I guess.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:20 AM
Launching!

So you got road rage and didnt get laid? How is this a a kill ? or a "smack down"?
Old 09-04-2006, 03:46 AM
Banned

Not even a handjob?
Old 09-04-2006, 05:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

kind of an anti-climatic story. Kept waiting for something to happen, and then it just...... ended.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:57 AM

Lame story.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Teching In

yeah lame... man I thought you were going somewhere with that pimpily kid thought you were going to make the kid look like a fool or something... oh well way to beat an explorer
Old 09-04-2006, 10:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Man you need to chill you lost a chance at getting some just cause a guy cut you off just give him the sounds like you lost anyways
Old 09-04-2006, 01:02 PM
Launching!

sorry if my real life is not exciting enough for you.