LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Rock-On???

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 02:45 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Rock-On???

I have been waiting for my tranny for 3 months now, I am losing money not being able to drive my car. I have sent you PM's but of course there is no response, I have called many times over the past 2 months and get the same answer from Amy, I don't know what to tell you, the last time I talked to her she said my tranny wa going to ship out on 8 Sept, and arrive on 13 Sept, well it hasn't and I am fed up with this, I am about to cancel and go with someone else, I just don't want to go through the hassle of getting my money back like some people have stated. I even paid the day I ordered it and I was told I would recive it in about 3 weeks. Where is my transmission??
Old 09-15-2006, 04:07 PM
TECH Veteran

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/573050-rock.html

Check out this thread, not sure if it will help but hopefully your tranny is in one of the supposed upcoming shipments.

If you have something else lined up and paid by credit card you may want to start a dispute process so you can get your ride up and running.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:12 PM
9 Second Club

I have been calling for over a week now and I keep getting the busy signal, what is going on, I am tired of waiting I want my transmission, I can even get a hold of them to cancel my order, they have still not answered my PM's that I have sent, I am extremely pissed off.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:00 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

We have temporarily removed their advertising until they clear up these transactions.

ADMIN
Old 10-01-2006, 02:58 AM
9 Second Club

I have still been trying to call, and all I get is the busy signal or it goes straight to voicemail, I am so fed up I want to get my damn car running, I am tired of walking out in the morning and not being able to drive it. I wish dave would care enough to answer my multiple PM's but I see he doesn't so I will make sure and not do business with them ever again.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:24 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about the ro situation. You should change your sig. It says ro trans. LOL. It should say I NEVER GOT MY RO TRANNY! It sucks what has happened over there. If there is anything that we can do let us know. I wounder what the real truth to the story about Dave is. Vince.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:55 AM
9 Second Club

Has anybody been able to get a hold of Rock-On???? I have been calling everyday and noone picks up, I want my tranny now. I am tired of waiting, Someone needs to tell dave to answer his PM's I know he has a bunch from me but I have yet to get a response to any of them.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:02 PM
9 Second Club

I filed with the BBB today, hopefully something good comes out of this like a transmission at my steps or my money back.