Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Best setup for an 01-LS1 from stock

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 10:04 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best setup for an 01-LS1 from stock

The highest flowing system???from tank to cylinders???
Old 10-19-2006, 11:33 AM
FormerVendor

What are you asking?? What power are you going for? We have many systems to fit all options.

Nate
Old 10-20-2006, 03:55 AM
Teching In

I wish to purchase adjustable Injectors, fuel rails, pump, filter, wires, preasure gauge, regulator everything that has to do with upgrading the entire fuel system. Also the right tuning program for my application. I want to have something on my laptop that has presets for normal road conditions, as well as strip racing. In the future I see myself putting the car on Nitrous. I want to turn up the horsepower with the stock TB,(LS6 intake), heads, cam, but opening the other end with (already purchased) headers, and full exhaust.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:00 AM
9 Second Club

Adjustable injectors? You mean Adjustable regulator?
Old 10-21-2006, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Yea, your right im sorry. The regulator would serve no purpose if there was such thing as adjustable injectors...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

But on a serious note. Is there anything that you guys can think of?

Also, Is there a way to have a stall in my car and it still be a daily driver?

Or another way of saying it, how does a stall work? And is there anyway to switch it on and off? I like the idea of leaving the line at about 3000, seeing how thats right when the turbos could be programed to come alive. I want the car to be a sleeper. Turbo, and Nitrous will be the only additions that I do. I will stregthen the chassis though. Im looking to make around 700 hp.
I am an auto/LS1 camaro. what do youguys think the best way to go at this would be.

Short term goals: 1.) Up grade fuel system with the Idea in mind that it will oneday be turboed. 2.) Find a good set of street/Strip sticky tires.
Long term goals: Turbo the LS1, and equip with a nitrous setup and stall converter.

Last edited by Iwreckedmybike04; 10-21-2006 at 09:46 AM. Reason: screw up!
Old 10-21-2006, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

no way to switch on a stall either you have one or you dont .
for your goals a simple intank fuel pump {maybe dual intank kit } and wiring upgrade will do, maybe a boost-a-pump .
get injectors when you decide to do the turbo , if you want to run nitrous now get a wet kit {stock injectors work fine } and a fuelpump , stall and run 11's .
http://www.thunderracing.com/project...n=read&pgid=69
Old 10-21-2006, 10:03 PM
TECH Regular

not a joke, just askin, but...are you mildly retarted about cars?
Old 10-25-2006, 04:22 AM
Teching In

Im not going to address that last comment any further than what Im about to say. If you are so smart, and you have such great wisdom of cars, you must have worked hard to get it. To bad maturity didnt set in along the way!

Thanks!

Respectfully,
Chris
Old 10-25-2006, 10:25 AM
Launching!

lmao....
Racetronix makes a nice intank setup for the car don't recall price think around $250 also they have a harness that you can also add a boostapump later that comes with the kit I believe encase you want to go over around 550 rwhp I believe. I believe there are some sponsors that sell entire kits for upgrading fuel rails with all fittings needed, just start looking at some of the sponsors web sites. Also there is a injector calculator to check what injector you'll need based on your hp requirement . It's a sticky in the fuel injection part of ls1 tech. Most people are going with 60lb injectors I think. That should be more than enough even with 700 fwhp. But regarding the above comment... yeah it was mildly rude lol If you want to learn more about a lot of parts and/or mods you can do (assuming your not alrdy an expert etc... ) there is normally a sticky at top of most headings on this site that will explain in detail different things that could help you with a lot of info to learn more. To answer your exact question for a "highest flowing system" I'm not totally sure I would guess a entire custom setup done by one of the sponsors with a fuel cell, all new lines etc... but idt you would need that if your planning on 700 fwhp.
Sry I was longwinded just trying to help
Ron
Old 10-25-2006, 10:35 AM
Launching!

http://www.lonniesperformance.com/

They seem to have a really sick dual pump option sold on their site. check it out. Don't think you'll need it for 700 hp though