LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

PCM pinouts?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 01:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default PCM pinouts?

Ive got two projects going at the moment and need pcm pinouts for both.

1st project:
96 TA (my car) is getting a versa-fueler and need the pinout sheet so I can identify the injector wires at the pcm connector.
That way I dont have to tap in closer to the injectors where it will look sloppy.

2nd project:
95 Z28 M6 car were installing Accell DFI gen 7 standalone style completely replacing the pcm and engine wiring harness with the Accell stuff.
I need complete pcm pinout information so I can figure out which wires I need to keep or get rid of. Any pointers on getting the stock gauge cluster to work with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Justin
Old 12-07-2006, 01:20 PM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

check out Shoebox's website. Cant remember the site. www.sh-box.com...or someting?
Old 12-07-2006, 02:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, almost forgot that site existed. Havent had to look through it in years. Talk about something from 'back-in-the-day'!

They had 95 pcm pinouts, the link claimed to include 96 pinouts but did not see anything clearly labeled as being for a 96...
However the connectors are very similar so they should have similar wiring. Save for my 96 having a few extra non-important wires. (CPS, TCS, etc.) So Im gonna use them and see if it gets me where I need to be.

Thanks for reminding me about that site!