Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Bullrun-Orlando w/ Alsop familly.

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bullrun-Orlando w/ Alsop familly.

Hey guys, Thought I would jump in and write about the Bullrun stop Orlando, Florida. First off my Name is Jason, I live in Orlando. My brother Jeremy who is currently in Oregon is a LS1tech member ( JDNZ28 ). The Bullrun made its stop at Club Firestone in downtown Orlando this past Wednesday evening. I am good friends with the club owner and have free access to the club and media areas. I arrived at the club early and chatted with the Bullrun girls Alexandra and her sister who are from England. They are the girls who log the order of arrival and work the "time-stamp" machine. Around 3:00 pm the first team showed up ( dont know the names or car numbers, sorry ) in a gray Mercedes w/Brabus package, sick ride!! The passenger hopped out, hit the timeclock and celebrated. He cmae to me and asked wheres the beer, lol. He qouted: "man I dont see how those "Lambo" guys can ride for hours in them race seats, I choose luxury comfort over a hard ride anyday". Second car to arrive was a silver Ferrari 360, team Gotham. He hit the clock and nailed the gas and tore up the tires, first second and third gears, with his padel shifting beast. Third car was a E550 AMG Mercedes. There was a couple of Porsches, few more Ferrari's, Lambo's, and other cool rides decked out with Radar jammers, GPS and dozens of advertising stickers. About and hour in Ryan Dunn and his BMW stage 3 dinan supercharged team showed up. Im friend with Ryan and the "Jackass the movie" crew. Dunn hopped out and qouted: "What the ****!!" to me and gave me a hug, immediately Local TV camera crew Channel 13 asked for an interview. Dunn, still with arm over my shoulder performed the interview, lol. Camera crew asked Dunn, What do you do to occupy your time during hours of driving, and he said, qouting: " Well, we just play Playstation 2 or Xbox and watch ****". Dunn and I then headed to the bar I met Tila Tequila, artist and Top Myspace girl. The executive producer for Spike TV's Bullrun and member for Pimp my ride was there, all great people. One of the last cars to show was Team Trans Am. Having being locked up for a few hours in Georgia and a few tickets, casued the team to arrive late...we understand As soon as the bird pulled up Mike hoped out, shouted, "Hell Yea" with arms up and ran to hit the time clock. I congradulated Morgan on there win. I asked her how was the drive and she told me about all the cops, lol. And the story of her dad got locked and had to post a $1150 fine The car was blocking traffic due to the mad rush to the club to park, so Mike had to move the car to another spot. Mike backed out on the street, Orange street downtown, power-breaked the car and ROASTED the tires, the car dipped to the left and took off sliding sideways for about 700 foot!!! Measurement conformed Later in the night we had the Bullrun party at Club Firestone in VIP with all drinks free Everyone got wrecked!! Im mean Tore up!!! LOL!! I spent most of the night hanging out with Mike and Morgan ( Team Trans Am). Mike and I talked about the TV series, the broken Transmission line and how he fixed it. The high/low altitude issues he had with the car, stories with the police and just all around cool talking about his dealership and his familly. I was able to get my brother on the phone ( JDNZ28 ) and put him on the phone with Mike. The club was loud as hell so we both went out back. Mike and my brother talked for about 15 minutes. I shot lots of pictures with Mike and his familly and dozens of other Bullrun members including members of the Jackass crew and producers. Team Lotus, Team Charger, Team F150 all was there and are actually all great people. I actually am going to miss Mike and Morgan, we hit it off great and exchanged contact information to meet up again. I had a great time. BTW, to let all know the Spike TV series show was just that... a show. They had a script all members basically went by, yes most of the in car footage was real and showed the teams in personal behavior, but to make rating, there had to be some bullshit between teams. But getting to know all of them made me understand there just normal people with normal lifestyles like us. Hope you enjoyed my story and make sure you hit up my brother Jeremy ( JDNZ28 ) I will be posting pictures and video of everything soon so save us in your favorites You never know, you may see TEAM Z28 next season... Take care, Jason

Florida ProWash LLC.
Same day service or 20% off
www.floridaprowash.com
Old 05-18-2007, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

his little girl is a hottie......even more in a bad *** TA
Old 05-19-2007, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

paragraphs dude.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by camarokid94
his little girl is a hottie......even more in a bad *** TA
Her boy-friend is on this site so I'm sure he will chime in, at some time.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Teching In

We know her boyfriend is on here, so what are trying to point out? If hes insecure he will act like a immature ***, if hes cool and understandable he will thank me for having a good time...which we all did. Oh and Morgan reads this too. I hate it when people try to ruin this forum, cant we all get along, geez.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:04 PM
TECH Addict

I think you need to calm down, i think phantom was just saying how morgans boyfriend also posts on here. And that he might post his own thoughts about the run, and how down to earth they are. So my suggestion is to cool it, especially when you have made what 2 or 3 posts. Acting like a kid around her will get you banned, thats just my 2 cents. Oh and your post is worthless without some photos.
-Joel
Old 05-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Teching In

Each person has there own point of view, Im just stating mine dude, Im cool. I just jumped on here to write my experience like others, my brother posts frequently. Cool it? LMAO!!!
Old 05-19-2007, 04:53 PM
Teching In

Pics for the masses. Sorry for the delay, there nothing special to anyone but me. I had fun and built a cool friendship in the process.

http://i4.tinypic.com/4mvpmib.jpg
http://i15.tinypic.com/62z3u49.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/66l3vvn.jpg