HPD & Ticketing Games

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HPD & Ticketing Games

So Im driving home today afterwork, heading on 45 South. When I come to the Pierce Elevated@the Aquarium, there is a pig on the freeway off to the shoulder, walking up to peoples **** and checking for I guess seatbelts and tags in slow traffic. Like if my daily 80 mile commute in this traffic wasnt shitty and slower than it already is. I should've of ran his *** over! WTF?

And their red light cameras.

I need to move.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:54 PM

Not to bust on you man, but what is with everyone calling cops "pigs"? I know it's slang, but aren't we old enough to not? sorry, rant off...

Anyway, I agree that that is a new low and I've never seen a cop here in Dallas do that, though they easily could on 75... I have to give him points for originality though... Did you get busted for something?
Old 06-28-2007, 07:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

I had some freaking cop here in webster walking down the median giving tickets out on el-camino. I was one of them that got a ticket. That is ******* dirty to be on foot and screwing with people that are in school like myself , when there are freaking people selling crack and robbing. Webster has always been known to low ball when it comes to handing out tickets. Traffic was at a dead stop for a while with all of the construction.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Doomsday
So Im driving home today afterwork, heading on 45 South. When I come to the Pierce Elevated@the Aquarium, there is a pig on the freeway off to the shoulder, walking up to peoples **** and checking for I guess seatbelts and tags in slow traffic. Like if my daily 80 mile commute in this traffic wasnt shitty and slower than it already is. I should've of ran his *** over! WTF?

And their red light cameras.

I need to move.
Sugar Land Police sit under overpasses looking for the same thing.

Motorcycle cops sit on the freeway clocking speeders, then radio a cop car (just down from the motorcycle) that actually pull them over and issue the tickets.

Plus its the end of the month!!
Old 06-28-2007, 07:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

"Pigs", dont take it personally. There is cool ones and ******* ones.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

College Station cops are now monitoring taxi radio traffic and "intercepting" would be customers, from bars, and giving them PI's.

I don't ever call cops slang names, but.....

Pigs=cops that are pieces of crap, such as these BCS cops
Old 06-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Launching!

yea ive seen a ton under the underpasses when you take a u turn looking for inspection/registration ****. They used to do that here in stafford with all the construction, and they still do but not as much at 1092 and main(90). as if the construction wasnt bad enough for the city to screw motorist they put cops there to make sure your hour in traffic sucks.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2002C5COUPE
College Station cops are now monitoring taxi radio traffic and "intercepting" would be customers, from bars, and giving them PI's.

Are you serious? Thats BS, the reason for calling a taxi is to not get a DUI. Thats so retarded
Old 06-28-2007, 10:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just to make things clear. I literally mean on the top of the freeway over to the shoulder, not on the underpass or access/exit roads. I cant stand when they are in the underpass as well. Its all about the money. ******* city trying to get their hands on my coin.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Slo-Mo-Shun
Sugar Land Police sit under overpasses looking for the same thing.

Motorcycle cops sit on the freeway clocking speeders, then radio a cop car (just down from the motorcycle) that actually pull them over and issue the tickets.

Plus its the end of the month!!
ya we do And just to let you know the end of the month doest mean anything
Old 06-28-2007, 11:46 PM
TECH Resident

I've seen em doing this in Denton on University.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WildBills WS6/SS
ya we do And just to let you know the end of the month doest mean anything
you is an officer of the law?
Old 06-29-2007, 07:21 AM
12 Second Club

Sugarland cops do **** like that because they really have nothing better to do. The crime rate is fairly small compared to other areas of the Houston area yet they up the amount of officers almost on a yearly basis. Ive seen these guys post up in ******* lines on HWY 59 sometimes as many as 5 of them stoped within 2 miles of eachother just pulling people over left and right. Pretty uncalled for if you ask me, I can understand one, maybe even 2. But when you have 5 officers sitting within 2 miles of eachother it is a major problem.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:54 AM
Launching!

yea sugarland goes overboard everytime, they do it on 59 between 90 and a little after hwy6 they also do this on dulles and hide in the streets, one night i saw 5 of them within a mile on dulles. and they sit at stop signs on lexington on foot and hide behind a bush and wait for you to cross the white line
Old 06-29-2007, 12:52 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by clean99
yea sugarland goes overboard everytime, they do it on 59 between 90 and a little after hwy6 they also do this on dulles and hide in the streets, one night i saw 5 of them within a mile on dulles. and they sit at stop signs on lexington on foot and hide behind a bush and wait for you to cross the white line
Yea they suck, makes me wanna go commit some real crimes so they can go do something besides harrass drivers. BTW I think I have seen your car a few times at the ottos meets. I live right by there and am always driving by. I pretty much have your exact same car without CME except I have 11" rears.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2002C5COUPE

thats news to me. If its true thats some bullshit. Thats why you call carpool and ride for free.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Black_Tx_WS6
Not to bust on you man, but what is with everyone calling cops "pigs"? I know it's slang, but aren't we old enough to not? sorry, rant off...

Anyway, I agree that that is a new low and I've never seen a cop here in Dallas do that, though they easily could on 75... I have to give him points for originality though... Did you get busted for something?
Yeah, it's the Fuzz!!
Old 06-29-2007, 01:18 PM
TECH Regular

http://www.flywingman.com/

This place is in Dallas... and I think its an EXCELLENT business model. Basically, you drive to a bar and get trashed. Call wingman, dude comes out in a foldable moped. Gets there, throws it in the trunk and drives you home. You get home, the wing man un-folds his moped and leaves.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:54 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TXws6
thats news to me. If its true thats some bullshit. Thats why you call carpool and ride for free.

You gotta love carpool. Nothing better than a free ride home!
Old 06-29-2007, 01:58 PM
Staging Lane

that is the **** hahaha