Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

took some pics 2day

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 11:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default took some pics 2day

you all know Vseriestech- thats his beast. and the other in the pic is the docile version.. of that 600hp--- stupid fast car. *****not going to lie james-- ur car walks away from mine-- so fast-- i think im driving a SOHC civic..

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-07-2007, 07:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

wow bro, those are some pretty cool shots dawg.

My car hasn't been washed once in a week....it's a lil dirty there. Thanks for the shots, i'll be saving these.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey J,

Your car is so low !!! You guys must have extremely good roads in Florida.... My car is lowered a bit but yours is super low. Looks sweet as hell though. Stay in touch J.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

-220, -240, -260 or whatever the hell that number is/was,
Looks nice, now go out and get those rims powdercoated black.
Also, when is the stroker motor arriving, I heard it will be 427 or higher?!?!?

JDogg,
Stop spending all your free time at Publix, and wash that beast.
Also, stop lowering your beast, as you always catch hell from the flatbed drivers...
Old 07-07-2007, 11:32 PM
On The Tree

Looks good. I always like black wheels on a white car.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

very nice rides! Jamie, are you really pushing 600 ponies???
Old 07-09-2007, 07:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Hey J,

Your car is so low !!! You guys must have extremely good roads in Florida.... My car is lowered a bit but yours is super low. Looks sweet as hell though. Stay in touch J.

Yeah man. Proper stance, in my opinion for a vette. yes, the bottom at some points(low points) will come into contact on various random roads. But, it isn't too bad.

What I did was, install coilovers,...which I lowered the front where I wanted, then just counted threads on the caseing of the coilovers, and copied it for the back,..then adjusted here and there. I think, in the end, the bottom of my bumper is four 3/4 inches off the ground in the front.

When I moved my radiator forward six inches, I had to relocate the bracket for the radiator as well, which caused a problem with the factory underneath AIRDAM. I had to cut and bend a few things, as I thought it was crucial to put back on the car(I have seen alot of vettes this low, and they remove them). So, when I re-installed the airdam, it sat on the ground. Soo,..I raised it back up, took a straight edge...and trimmed the three front air dam pieces as even as possible. So, now, the airdam is about 3/4 of an inch off the ground.

I refit my front end rollers to work with the altered radiator frame. That helps. The only hard time I have, is when i go over random speed bumps, and in and out of shopping centers or driveways. Hell, anything more then 2 inches is a problem. But, I take it slow, and it's not bad or dented underneath anywhere.

Anyways, thanks for the compliments pimpin'. It was cool of andrew(pastvertical) to take these. So, thanks to both of you.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by onebadcad
-220, -240, -260 or whatever the hell that number is/was,
Looks nice, now go out and get those rims powdercoated black.
Also, when is the stroker motor arriving, I heard it will be 427 or higher?!?!?

JDogg,
Stop spending all your free time at Publix, and wash that beast.
Also, stop lowering your beast, as you always catch hell from the flatbed drivers...

....he's minus 220. You better watch out though dawg, he says he's gunning for YOU!!! lol. I'm gonna have to step back and watch.

I'd consider a different look on the wheels at some point. You know i'm down. I may trade a blower install for some paint work. Thought about my own custom grandsport hash(not real hash) marks. Possibly some black treatments,...here and there. We'll see.

and you know what, you bastard, I have been spending ALOT of time at publix. lol. dick. Not as much as you or chris though, so I think I am doing alright so far.

Oh,..and the car is now clean dawg, inside and out. Been spending soo much time with the woman,...no time for the ride lately. Washed it today though.

Peace! Hollar bro!
Old 07-09-2007, 07:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Travisimo
Looks good. I always like black wheels on a white car.

Thanks,..funny, I originally wanted to do the black on black on black thing...I ended up with this.

Also,...I never wanted black wheels,...I wanted to do a silver, or gunmetal,...then went with black, and I truly dig it.

Thanks!!!

J
Old 07-09-2007, 07:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DocT
very nice rides! Jamie, are you really pushing 600 ponies???

...close, 580rwhp at the moment. Hopeing for 600 with some larger injectors,..as I am at my end with these 42's(short shifting at 6K)

Thanks for the compliments man. When you see the two different whites together,...it pretty unique....seeing the diffrences.

Anyways G,..thanks.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
....he's minus 220. You better watch out though dawg, he says he's gunning for YOU!!! lol. I'm gonna have to step back and watch.

and you know what, you bastard, I have been spending ALOT of time at publix. lol. dick. Not as much as you or chris though, so I think I am doing alright so far.

Oh,..and the car is now clean dawg, inside and out. Been spending soo much time with the woman,...no time for the ride lately. Washed it today though.

Peace! Hollar bro!
J,
I will pull five plug wires and still kick his ****!! After I cross the finish line, I will get out of my car, either one will do, have a chew, crack open a Bud Ice Light and wave at him as he drives by !!!
You need to get a Publix credit card, as it only gets better.
Sounds like you will be planning more time in future for your trip down the aisle, as opposed to the dragstrip.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

J,
I will pull five plug wires and still kick his ****!! After I cross the finish line, I will get out of my car, either one will do, have a chew, crack open a Bud Ice Light and wave at him as he drives by !!!
Sounds like you will be planning more time in future for your trip down the aisle, as opposed to the dragstrip.

lmao.

but...i'll take a henekein, thank you.

Down the aisle?.. **** man, your the third person to say that to me today. Bunch of bastard ******.

ps. I already applied for the card.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

J,
5 plug wires....either one will do...you crack me the **** up man!

Quick Reply: took some pics 2day