Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Pam Anderson talking about me!!! Video inside

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 01:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pam Anderson talking about me!!! Video inside

This is truth and have video to back it up!!! Well, i played baseball at pepperdine university for 4 years and pam anderson is one of our boosters. my senior i tore my acl in my knee(luke aka camarojunky saw my scars on my knee, when he installed my lca bracket) just after we won our conference series(2006). well, pam threw us a party after we won she threw a bbq at her house. so our whole team and coaches went to her house (about 2 miles from school on pch). a pirates scout(they were going to draft me) called my head coach (guy with glasses on in the video) to see how i was doing(i had surgery). while he was on the phone, pam anderson grabs the phone from my coach and starts talking to the scout for me. "u have to draft him" blah blah blah. meanwhile, she walks over to me while she is one the phone(with her big **** right in front of my face it was awesome!!! she talks to him for about for about 10 mins talking to this scout!!! picture me in crunches and i have my leg elevated! LOL. i just thought it was cool that she tried to hook me up with the pirates. even though i didnt get drafted by them (got drafted by the indians), im still gonna have good memories. i wouldnt tell u guys this even i didnt have video, cuz everybody would think im full of ****. but i found the video that they were doing on our baseball program. i have some pics with her and i on my desktop back home so ill post them when i get back home.

the guy she is talking about with the knee brace(is me)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DiebsVSPkes

enjoy *****
Old 12-07-2007, 01:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahaha sick bro, good luck with the indians, how much $$ that stuff payin ya?
Old 12-07-2007, 01:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by eddielb
hahaha sick bro, good luck with the indians, how much $$ that stuff payin ya?
i was in A ball last year, so i get paid dogshit. but if u get to the big league team...just say i will graduate from a camaro to a new 2007 z06 with every mod u can think of
Old 12-07-2007, 01:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hahaha good **** bro, wish you luck
Old 12-07-2007, 01:23 PM
TECH Regular

You should get back in contact with Pamela, throw a BBQ and invite everyone on this site, you know making it an f-body meet/bbq and invite her too.

Pamela Anderson is just gorgeous
Im pretty sure all the fellas would want to meet her
Old 12-07-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

good **** man and congrats on being drafted!
Old 12-07-2007, 01:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
You should get back in contact with Pamela, throw a BBQ and invite everyone on this site, you know making it an f-body meet/bbq and invite her too.

I concur with this gentleman. hahaha.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GinoLS1

well i will see her at the alumni game in jan. or at the baseball camp at the end of this month. so maybe ill hit up a photoshoot! haha would never happen
Old 12-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Launching!

thats awesome man.. tell her i said call me.. haha
Old 12-07-2007, 02:59 PM
11 Second Club

sorry Hey cruiSSin LS1, where in Covina are you from. I grew up there myself. But it was a long time before you. I used to live between Covina High and the football field.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

she finally finshed that house?? i rememeber when we had to strip that house down!!

congrats on the draft!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 04:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1 FORMULA
sorry Hey cruiSSin LS1, where in Covina are you from. I grew up there myself. But it was a long time before you. I used to live between Covina High and the football field.
i live off grand and covina hills road. right where rowland ends and turns in to covina hills road. well i have lived here for 22 years, so how much b4 were u here??? 70's?
Old 12-07-2007, 05:59 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
This is truth and have video to back it up!!! Well, i played baseball at pepperdine university for 4 years and pam anderson is one of our boosters. my senior i tore my acl in my knee(luke aka camarojunky saw my scars on my knee, when he installed my lca bracket) just after we won our conference series(2006). well, pam threw us a party after we won she threw a bbq at her house. so our whole team and coaches went to her house (about 2 miles from school on pch). a pirates scout(they were going to draft me) called my head coach (guy with glasses on in the video) to see how i was doing(i had surgery). while he was on the phone, pam anderson grabs the phone from my coach and starts talking to the scout for me. "u have to draft him" blah blah blah. meanwhile, she walks over to me while she is one the phone(with her big **** right in front of my face it was awesome!!! she talks to him for about for about 10 mins talking to this scout!!! picture me in crunches and i have my leg elevated! LOL. i just thought it was cool that she tried to hook me up with the pirates. even though i didnt get drafted by them (got drafted by the indians), im still gonna have good memories. i wouldnt tell u guys this even i didnt have video, cuz everybody would think im full of ****. but i found the video that they were doing on our baseball program. i have some pics with her and i on my desktop back home so ill post them when i get back home.

the guy she is talking about with the knee brace(is me)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DiebsVSPkes

enjoy *****
Good luck with the Indians and the knee.... did you ever play with a guy by the name of Steven Kleen?
Old 12-07-2007, 07:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by .ALEX.
Good luck with the Indians and the knee.... did you ever play with a guy by the name of Steven Kleen?
haha!!! he is my good buddy! played with him for three years and a great guy. he is with the oakland A's right now, he recently got married and lives in AZ now. u might know that already though

Last edited by cruiSSin LS1; 12-07-2007 at 07:20 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha what! Nice
Old 12-08-2007, 02:15 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
i live off grand and covina hills road. right where rowland ends and turns in to covina hills road. well i have lived here for 22 years, so how much b4 were u here??? 70's?
It has been a long long time since I have been back there but I think I know where you are talking. South Hills area isn't it?? I graduated in 81 from covina. 81!!!! Dam that hurt to say that. LOL
Old 12-08-2007, 12:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Great story.

Too bad she didn't put your dick in a cast, now THAT would be team loyalty.

Quick Reply: Pam Anderson talking about me!!! Video inside