Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

dyno day and track rental jan 20 famoso "please dont lock"

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 01:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation dyno day and track rental jan 20 famoso "please dont lock"

CalSpeed & Performance grand opening Jan 19th. This is actually my one year anniversary of my business but we are doing our new shop locations grand opening Jan 19th, 2008.

8534 Golden State Hwy, Bakersfield, CA, 93308.
Any questions? Email: LSInnovations@Gmail.com

As part of our grand opening we have rented Famoso dragstrip the following day Jan 20th (Sunday) and are putting on a private track test day from 9am-5pm.

SATURDAY:
We are putting on a BBQ, free dyno pulls for cars registered for the Famoso rental, come by and have some food/drinks and check out our new location @ 8534 Golden State Hwy, Bakersfield, CA, 93308 in our brand new 3000+ sq ft shop.

Everyone is welcome to attend.

JANUARY 20TH PRIVATE TRACK RENTAL INFO:

This is going to be a no-corners cut - FULL track prep, track crew staffed.
This is intended mainly for street/street-race type vehicles. All domestic / no imports. We would prefer most vehicles to be on a slick/dot or drag radial for keeping track conditions the best possible.

ALL Registration is PRE-REGISTERED / PREPAID entries. We will not be accepting payments at the gate. All racers will be on a list with a confirmation # from 1-100 and will have to show ID at the gate.

All entrants will receive a CalSpeed & Performance T-shirt (Submit size with payment), Decals and shop flyer at the gate as well!

This event is limited to 100 total cars - 75 full day and 25 half day.

COST:
Full Day 9am - 5pm $100
Partial Day 1:30PM - 5pm $50

All entries & spectators get a free meal ticket for a soda/burger and chips!

All spectators are only $5. The free meal ticket is worth that alone, so its like getting in free!

From my experience of these type of events, some cars hot lapping have the potential to get 30+ passes if so desired. Most wait times are 15 minutes or less per pass and no long staging lanes.

If you wish to pay by mail or in person. Please email the shop @ LSInnovations@Gmail.com. Total will be $100 or $50 for partial day

If you wish to register by paypal please send paypal payment of $103 (Full Day) or $52 (Partial day) to LSInnovations@Gmail.com

You do not need to confirm or contact me to register. Sending your payment will get you on the list and I will send confirmation to your email with your entrant number (1 through 100).

With your payment please give your full contact info of your NAME / MAKE&MODEL VEHICLE AND PHONE NUMBER.

SPECTATORS:

****NOTE**** With this being the winter season. If the event is rained out or cancelled due to weather conditions, there is a 15% non-refundable fee that Famoso Raceway collects to cover their personnel, ambulance & safety crew costs for the event. If the event is *PRE* cancelled due to weather (showing the forecast to guarantee a rainout etc..) then the event is going to be *MOVED* to Sun Jan 27th with no fees or problems. There are no refunds or cancellations on any prepayments. Any driver may pre-substitute or sell their registered spot to another racer if they cannot attend or have other reasons. To do this, please email me and I will change the name for the new entrant.[/b]
Old 12-25-2007, 01:24 PM
12 Second Club

i took out all the shops info about work so there is no need to lock it and every one this is not my event just my buddys and i want to see this succeed please no hate ,stupid coments,dumb questions,or shop questions because that will get it locked again so hope to see every one there not just race day but dyno day too and if every one is down we will be having a little fun after both events....
Old 12-25-2007, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

how come ls1innovations doesnt post this? its his shop. And you didnt include all the shops info huh? i guess i dont know where its located, oh wait, i do. It has his address, and email and all. Lock this **** up.
Old 12-25-2007, 02:24 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by redformulaws6
how come ls1innovations doesnt post this? its his shop. And you didnt include all the shops info huh? i guess i dont know where its located, oh wait, i do. It has his address, and email and all. Lock this **** up.
dude grow up i deleted the stuff he can do i left the shop location so people can find it ewhen its time to go duh why are you such a hater if you got ***** show up i bet every car he has will drag you,your friends ,your mom,dad sdude i bet your a kid you stiil drink off your mom dont you?
Old 12-25-2007, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

what can i say? our family is into cars and racing.
Old 12-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls1mastermind
dude grow up i deleted the stuff he can do i left the shop location so people can find it ewhen its time to go duh why are you such a hater if you got ***** show up i bet every car he has will drag you,your friends ,your mom,dad sdude i bet your a kid you stiil drink off your mom dont you?
man that was a call out.. lets see if Red WS6 shows up...

i can't believe threads get locked on this freaking site for stuid shi*..
Old 12-25-2007, 04:34 PM
12 Second Club

hey nordy hows the sale going?see you there bro
Old 12-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Teching In

just tagged her here in CA.. i'll be there, can wait.. should be run some NICE numbers
Old 12-25-2007, 09:07 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish they would show a list to see how many spots are left
Old 12-25-2007, 09:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

you cant post anything like this with his buisness name and address, this thread will get locked. iM sue if he was worried about spots he would create anouther name and repost it. I'd let Jim do his own advertising, not that he needs it
Old 12-25-2007, 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

all i know is i signed up right away and I am spot number six
Old 12-26-2007, 12:14 AM
12 Second Club

when is Jim going to get back on ls1tech? Is he perma-banned?
Old 12-26-2007, 12:22 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02NHRAtransAm
you cant post anything like this with his buisness name and address, this thread will get locked. iM sue if he was worried about spots he would create anouther name and repost it. I'd let Jim do his own advertising, not that he needs it
dude shut the **** up you ******* *** watch who you try to tell what to do youll regreat it bitch.....im not in the ******* mood..........................
Old 12-26-2007, 01:08 AM
On The Tree

^^^ straight up thuggin' right der'
Old 12-26-2007, 09:42 AM
Junior High Director

Originally Posted by ls1mastermind
dude shut the **** up you ******* *** watch who you try to tell what to do youll regreat it bitch.....im not in the ******* mood..........................
Wow...enjoy your break ....and you all know the rules about non sponsor solicitation...

Quick Reply: dyno day and track rental jan 20 famoso "please dont lock"