TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why has no one posted the tank and kimbo fght

post it upppp
Old 02-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Banned

here is a post from aol sports;

Abbott, a more experienced mixed martial arts fighter than Slice, tried to go for a takedown early, but it didn't work. Slice hit Abbott in the back of the head when Abbott dove at Slice's feet, and as a result the referee halted the fight for a moment to warn Slice about punching to the back of the head.

But once they started fighting again, Slice and Abbott turned back into the usual brawlers, and since Slice is in much better shape than Abbott, Slice was at the advantage. Within seconds Slice landed the knockout punch. The whole fight lasted less than a minute, and Slice got another knockout over a sub-par opponent on his record.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:01 AM
TECH Addict

damn i gotta see this....im trying to find it but cant...tank was talking so much ****
Old 02-17-2008, 12:19 AM
Teching In

honestly not a good fight just kimbo wrecking an old *** opponent, yes it was tank but he's past his prime and kimbo is still fairly young. ten years ago it would have been a different fight.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tank never really had a "prime".
Old 02-17-2008, 12:23 AM
TECH Addict

still wanna see it
Old 02-17-2008, 12:40 AM
Launching!

^ u dont want to see it... i told yall it was the nail in the coffin for tank.. wait till he fights better opponets.. I guarentee they aint gonna wan't to stand up and bang with kimbo (any1 from UFC).. someone gona take him out its gonna be on the ground!!
Old 02-17-2008, 12:44 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RoWDyWS6
^ u dont want to see it... i told yall it was the nail in the coffin for tank.. wait till he fights better opponets.. I guarentee they aint gonna wan't to stand up and bang with kimbo (any1 from UFC).. someone gona take him out its gonna be on the ground!!
omg are you kidding me....tons of guys from the ufc would kill kimbo banging with him. Even people from smaller classes. rich franklin, houston alexander...then you got anderson silva, iceman, forest griffin...all these guys would kill kimbo on his feet
Old 02-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
omg are you kidding me....tons of guys from the ufc would kill kimbo banging with him. Even people from smaller classes. rich franklin, houston alexander...then you got anderson silva, iceman, forest griffin...all these guys would kill kimbo on his feet
I completely agree with that.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:52 AM
Launching!

hmm i cant see no one standing toe to toe with kimbo ...if anyones gonna beat him its not gonna be by "brawlin it out"... I personally think kimbo would kill those three guys..only one that would have a chance would be anderson if he could some how take kimbo to the floor!
Old 02-17-2008, 12:54 AM
Teching In

kimbo is a mean lookin' dude but lets face it - he hasn't proven himself yet! He fought a 46 year old ex-boxer, a dude scared to death of him so much that he was tapping in the air on the way down, and a 43 year old, overweight mma fighter with a losing record. Heck, Gary Turner (who??) wreck tank in the 1st round. I would love to see slice in a real fight. He was just fighting a name tonight.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:56 AM
TECH Addict

hmm i cant see no one standing toe to toe with kimbo ...if anyones gonna beat him its not gonna be by "brawlin it out"... I personally think kimbo would kill those three guys..only one that would have a chance would be anderson if he could some how take kimbo to the floor!
shoot i bet brock lesner would kill kimbo..ide bet so much money on that
Old 02-17-2008, 01:04 AM
Launching!

maybe.. thats cus Lesnar is the body size of an buffalo.. maybe, Fedor would have chance too.. big maybe tho!!

without a doubt i think Fedor would take out kimbo .. no questions asked.. but it wouldnt be TKO.. kimbo would tap..
Old 02-17-2008, 01:15 AM
10 Second Club

Same here I dont think Kimbo has fought anyone that is at his level. Everyone he fights is someone that used to be ok or inexperianced. I think just about anyone the UFC could take him out thats in his weight division and some under as well. If he goes past the first round he's in trouble. I remember seeing one of his street fights that he lost and it was long one against some white guy.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let's just hope that Kimbo's next match is with somebody in their prime.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:48 AM
((((((Administrator))))))

The 4 or 5 heavy *** blows to the back of his head messed Tank up bad, he never had a chance after that. Even if he didn't have those blows he would have lost, but not that fast.
That was a garbage fight, seemed like the ref took his time to stop the back of the head blows from Kimbo, and Kimbo knows better than that illegal crap, plus everyone just blew that off.....ghey.

Peace,
Craig.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:53 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by CRAGER
The 4 or 5 heavy *** blows to the back of his head messed Tank up bad, he never had a chance after that. Even if he didn't have those blows he would have lost, but not that fast.
That was a garbage fight, seemed like the ref took his time to stop the back of the head blows from Kimbo, and Kimbo knows better than that illegal crap, plus everyone just blew that off.....ghey.

Peace,
Craig.

Very true and I never saw them even offer Tank the five minute recovery period. Oh well whats done is done and I thought it was funny how Kimbo threw his mouthpiece out like he didn't need it to finish the fight. He didn't even want to listen to the ref to stay in his corner.

WildBill........watch it while you can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyCWPxIG-oA

J
Old 02-17-2008, 02:56 AM
TECH Resident

Everyone just believes that kimbo is such a badass because you see the videos all over the web about him. Any one from the UFC that is the same weight would beat the crap out of him. Just cause he is internet famous does not mean he is a badass in the fighting world. Just wait till kimbo get into a better league, he will start to get beat consistently.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:25 AM
12 Second Club

Old 02-17-2008, 03:29 AM
TECH Resident

i won 20$ off this fight, kimbo won in less than 2 minutes, abbot, is washed up

Quick Reply: Why has no one posted the tank and kimbo fght