Why has no one posted the tank and kimbo fght

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 10:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I dont think they would put him in there with that guy Kimbo would be a Rookie. He needs to shave that beard he just uses that as protection from the punches.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:26 AM
ZRO
Staging Lane

Dam you all wrote essays and ****, I was trying to get a rise out of the guy that called kimbo a jigaboo.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZRO
Dam you all wrote essays and ****, I was trying to get a rise out of the guy that called kimbo a jigaboo.
You got a chuckle out of me...lol. Looks like I got the rise out of you...
Old 02-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Teching In

Kimbo Freakin crazy lookin, lol
Old 02-20-2008, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah he is. But guess to end the thread. Kimbo in MMA still sucks. Give him 2 yrs then maybe.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:10 AM
Teching In

i would love to see kimbo and chuck lidell go at it cuz chuck wont take it to the ground he will stand and bang with kimbo, and dont count slice out he could get a lucky punch. look at what happened to chuck and kieth jardine (dont know how to spell his name but you know who i mean). or kimbo and forest griffen, that would be another good one, but yeah eliteXC is second rate company, however wec has some talent there for in stance i would love to see faber go to ufc that guy is bad ***, would love to see him v bj penn
Old 02-22-2008, 09:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RodZilla's WS6
i would love to see kimbo and chuck lidell go at it cuz chuck wont take it to the ground he will stand and bang with kimbo, and dont count slice out he could get a lucky punch. look at what happened to chuck and kieth jardine (dont know how to spell his name but you know who i mean). or kimbo and forest griffen, that would be another good one, but yeah eliteXC is second rate company, however wec has some talent there for in stance i would love to see faber go to ufc that guy is bad ***, would love to see him v bj penn
You do realize they aren't even in the same weight class right? Kimbo has them both by like 30-40lbs.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:19 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
You do realize they aren't even in the same weight class right? Kimbo has them both by like 30-40lbs.
For real!! Kimbo is not ready for the UFC, thats just it. Now Faber is badass but he has Jens Pulver to get by and the new guy that has bad *** fights but is always on the short end of the stick, Leonard Garcia. He knocked out the 5th ranked fighter in his division like in a min. or so. The WEC is a sister company to UFC so of course they will have some talent. Plus the lower weight fighters are fast and always go at it no matter what. Thats interesting. Better than watching some guy throw his mouth piece away and think he will never get his teeth knocked out. Now if that would of happened that right there would of been my money's worth!! He could still take the win but as long as he is toothless. lmao

Quick Reply: Why has no one posted the tank and kimbo fght