AIS Fender/Firewall Mount Water Methanol Injection Special - See Post For Detail

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 04:17 PM
AIS
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AIS Fender/Firewall Mount Water Methanol Injection Special - See Post For Detail

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-06-2008, 08:47 PM
TECH Regular

Got my Stage 2 trunk mount today from the GP. Just have to say the kit looks great but just seems too easy to install

Anyways AIS is the way to go if your looking for a meth kit. Great service and a high quality kit
Old 03-06-2008, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

QUestion about the trunk mount kit: Is that going to pass tech? I'm interested in it, but not if I'm going to have to go to great lengths to get it to where I get through tech with it. I'll give up the wiper washers before I have to do a ton of extra mods to get a trunk mount meth resevoir.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:01 PM
AIS
Banned

Originally Posted by 94greencamaro
Got my Stage 2 trunk mount today from the GP. Just have to say the kit looks great but just seems too easy to install

Anyways AIS is the way to go if your looking for a meth kit. Great service and a high quality kit
Were very happy you like the your system. We put a lot of time and care into each one of them. From assembly to packaging. Email us pictures when you get everything installed.

Thanks for the support.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:11 PM
AIS
Banned

Originally Posted by Fastbird93
QUestion about the trunk mount kit: Is that going to pass tech? I'm interested in it, but not if I'm going to have to go to great lengths to get it to where I get through tech with it. I'll give up the wiper washers before I have to do a ton of extra mods to get a trunk mount meth resevoir.
It depends on the class your racing in. We have had customers use this in drag racing to Bonneville racing. Also, it depends on what type of fluid your running in the container. If its pure water of windshield wiper fluid with only 30% methanol they are pretty accepting of it. If it's pure methanol of high concentrations of meth, they will be tougher on you when going through tech the car. It also depends on the vehicle its in and if it's isolated in the trunk or and open cab.

Our fender/firewall mount systems integrate very easily onto the vehicle using the factory windshield washer container. Best of all, you do not have to loose your wiper function if your going to run windshield wiper fluid. If your going to use mixtures containing higher quantities of methanol over 50/50, we suggest disconnecting the wiring harness to the pump to prevent spraying the fluid on the exterior of the vehicle.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Rodney
Old 03-07-2008, 08:36 PM
On The Tree

just got the trunk mount kit 2day in i have to say it's a very well made system.thanks again
for helping me pick the right kit for my need
Old 03-10-2008, 05:18 PM
AIS
Banned

Originally Posted by dkrowner
just got the trunk mount kit 2day in i have to say it's a very well made system.thanks again
for helping me pick the right kit for my need
Sure thing. Were happy your happy with your system. Post pictures of everything when your done. We don't get many twin turbo GTO's .
Old 03-18-2008, 11:13 PM
AIS
Banned

Our special is wrapping up at the end of this month. If you've wanted a fender mount water methanol injection system this is a great opportunity to get in on one of our under the hood fender/firewall mount systems.

Have questions or need help, give us a call directly or post your questions here.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:00 AM
AIS
Banned

www.AlcoholInjectionSystems.com
Old 04-14-2008, 02:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Really thinking about a basic kit this GP still going on?
Old 04-14-2008, 08:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would be down if they want to do a GP.

Quick Reply: AIS Fender/Firewall Mount Water Methanol Injection Special - See Post For Detail