Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

rear suspension ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 07:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rear suspension ?

so im putting on 315s in the back i have the sportline springs and wondering how to get about a 1/2 inch lift in the back to clear the tire or do you think i could get away with fender rolling and pounding in the inner wells here is a pic for reff The tires and rims in the pic are the old ones i have TTII on the way 17*11 in the rear with some nittos 315

Old 03-19-2008, 07:26 PM
12 Second Club

yep, they will definitely rub as it sits now. well first try rolling the inner fender well lip. it may be all you need to do. i wouldnt beat on it though, just cause that is good way to crack your paint.
if you still have your stock springs, you could cut a coil off of them and put them back in your car
Old 03-20-2008, 06:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by zach_ws6
yep, they will definitely rub as it sits now. well first try rolling the inner fender well lip. it may be all you need to do. i wouldnt beat on it though, just cause that is good way to crack your paint.
if you still have your stock springs, you could cut a coil off of them and put them back in your car
i dont have the stock springs is there springs out there that i could get that would help
Old 03-20-2008, 06:54 AM
TECH Regular

Get some BMR's they only lower 1" which is why I got them. Have 315s also and no rubbing so far.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the help ill try rolling the fender then if need be get the bmr springs

Quick Reply: rear suspension ?