Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Check me before I order!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check me before I order!

I just want to make sure I got this right.. I just got some pro stars and I'm running 15x10's with 275/50-15's M/T drag radials out back and I want to lower my car without any issues like rubbing. Please check my list and make sure I got everything I need to lower my car.

1. Eibach pro kit
2. KYB AGX shocks and struts
3. Hotchkis adjustable panhard rod

Is this ok? Will I get any rubbing? Thanks!
Old 03-20-2008, 04:50 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

You may want to consider the Strano lowering springs for a improved spring rate and performance over the Pro Kit. The Strano springs will also offer a better stance and no sag in the rear. Also we can get you a panhard bar a little cheaper as well.

If you have any questions regarding these items please ask or see the links below and I will be glad to help.

www.umiperformance.com/sp141
www.umiperformance.com/2022

Thank you!
Ryan
Old 03-20-2008, 04:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

I never even considered Eibach as a choice. I have heard they tend to sag over time and I didn't want a big drop.

I have both parts UMI just recommended and they are top notch in quality and performance.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I know they are not the best choice but I kind of need the stuff by next week and I don't have all the cash right to get everything. I've got to pay tuition for the summer semester of college. I'd much rather order from a better company and get better parts but I need it now and I get the "bill me later" option where I'm ordering from. Sadly, they only offer the mass manufactured stuff like Eibach and Hotchkis.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

pro kit sucks sorry!
Old 03-20-2008, 07:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by pj4553
I know they are not the best choice but I kind of need the stuff by next week and I don't have all the cash right to get everything. I've got to pay tuition for the summer semester of college. I'd much rather order from a better company and get better parts but I need it now and I get the "bill me later" option where I'm ordering from. Sadly, they only offer the mass manufactured stuff like Eibach and Hotchkis.
I myself have hotchkis. I have them paired with koni single adjustables. Gives a nice drop and it rides pretty good. I would definitely pick hotchkis over eibach's anyday.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Is there something wrong with your stock springs where you are in such a rush to buy?
Old 03-20-2008, 09:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

2 of my shocks are bad and I mean shot and the car is not at my house b/c I really don't have a good enough area to work in and I cant just leave my car at my buddies house taking up his space.