Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Its Not A Sunfire!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Its Not A Sunfire!!!!!

Ok just got off work, went and washed my bitch, went for a blow dry, stopped at a corner store and this dude tells me he loves my SUNFIRE, ok ...lam nice and correct him, now l can understand some ppl dont know much bout cars but hes been the third person that has asked me that!!!!damn, my sister asked me if it was mustang when l first got it,(she my sis so l dint beat her,lol) Never been big on puting the make of my car in stickers on my windshield, but maybe l shud,lol, now l know why everyone does it, to tell everyone else what they drive!!! Or they forget what they drive,lol, n e how l know you guys are diffrent and know but geezzzzz, thot id vent
Old 04-02-2008, 06:47 PM
10 Second Club

Being from Bracebridge doesnt everyone drive pickups and tractors
what do they know

Last edited by Dave J; 04-02-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:03 PM
12 Second Club

LOL, Still haven't been called a Cavalier yet! Got razzed a few time while I was buying it by my buddy, who owns a Mustang, "Why are you buying a big Cavalier?" But we'll line 'em up as soon as she comes outta storage!!! It'll suck bein beat by a Cavalier.. LOL!

Last edited by Matt_2000_SS; 04-02-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Teching In

On several ocassions,people come over to me and say man thats one nice looking sebring convert,what year is it.In fact the guys at my shop now say that the ss stands for silver sebring.or shiny sebring etc etc.Thats why im putting some type of camaro based stripes on it.PS any flooding in Bracebridge,we got it bad in the Wasaga Beach,Stayner area yesterday.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Talking

...I really LOVE that Sunfire you have there..............................
Old 04-02-2008, 09:07 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can kinda see the resemblence of a sunfire...see, if you guys owned a camaro rather then a bird...you wouldnt have people getting confused...
Old 04-02-2008, 10:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LETZRIDE
I can kinda see the resemblence of a sunfire...see, if you guys owned a camaro rather then a bird...you wouldnt have people getting confused...
You should be shot for saying such a thing and btw I wouldn't be caught in a camaro................ ugly as hell. Everyone thinks that my car is a camaro and I snap at them for that since I don't really like the looks. To me there is a big difference!

If someone said it looked like a sunfire I'd blow it up and buy a vette!
Old 04-02-2008, 10:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea, people are . . . . . ugh.

One time I drove an older co-worker to her house and she said, "Oh, is this a Corvette? I'ts so low to the ground!" I want to add that this was in my daily driver 96 Firebird.

Another time a few of the neighbors were complaining because some idiots drove past our hangout and revved their engines all stupid about it in a residential area. A few of the guys left but me and my friend with a zinc yellow Cobra were still there. Cop came by and said that someone complained about a yellow Mustang and a black Mustang racing. I said, "This is a Trans Am." He said, "Close enough."
Old 04-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Teching In

You should hear the comments up in Huntsville about our fire chicken and SSR. People are always asking me if the Trailblazer SS is supercharged like the cobalt. lol
Old 04-02-2008, 10:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02TransAm/Batmobile
Yea, people are . . . . . ugh.

One time I drove an older co-worker to her house and she said, "Oh, is this a Corvette? I'ts so low to the ground!" I want to add that this was in my daily driver 96 Firebird.

Another time a few of the neighbors were complaining because some idiots drove past our hangout and revved their engines all stupid about it in a residential area. A few of the guys left but me and my friend with a zinc yellow Cobra were still there. Cop came by and said that someone complained about a yellow Mustang and a black Mustang racing. I said, "This is a Trans Am." He said, "Close enough."

OUCH...close enough to a mustang that hurts

You should be shot for saying such a thing and btw I wouldn't be caught in a camaro................ ugly as hell. Everyone thinks that my car is a camaro and I snap at them for that since I don't really like the looks. To me there is a big difference!

If someone said it looked like a sunfire I'd blow it up and buy a vette!
and when someone says your vette looks like cobalt cause of the round tail lights in the back then what?
Old 04-03-2008, 05:06 AM
10 Second Club

I dont even care what people think however mine is a bit louder that your average sunfire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6eOv_9haQ
Old 04-03-2008, 07:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

correction, it's a SUNFLOWER!
Old 04-03-2008, 12:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

TA,firebird=sunfire
93-97 camaro=geo metro
98-2002 camaro=catfish

DaveJ,your car sound's good,man.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Dave J
Being from Bracebridge doesnt everyone drive pickups and tractors
what do they know
actualy the locals drive, sleds and atvs,lol, that was on back of thier pick ups,lol
Old 04-03-2008, 05:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dave J
I dont even care what people think however mine is a bit louder that your average sunfire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6eOv_9haQ
Pretty Damn Quiet. .....................................
Old 04-03-2008, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Matt_2000_SS
LOL, Still haven't been called a Cavalier yet! Got razzed a few time while I was buying it by my buddy, who owns a Mustang, "Why are you buying a big Cavalier?" But we'll line 'em up as soon as she comes outta storage!!! It'll suck bein beat by a Cavalier.. LOL!
Ya shud tell your buddy at least yours doesnt look a pimped out k-car,lol, seen a late model rustang(80's)and a k car side by side and damb wada resemblance, k-car GT,lol
Old 04-03-2008, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by 02 ss convert
On several ocassions,people come over to me and say man thats one nice looking sebring convert,what year is it.In fact the guys at my shop now say that the ss stands for silver sebring.or shiny sebring etc etc.Thats why im putting some type of camaro based stripes on it.PS any flooding in Bracebridge,we got it bad in the Wasaga Beach,Stayner area yesterday.
Hahaha, thats a good one, a sebring? Makes ya wonder nowadays, no one knows bout cars, no one works on them, just lease n drive em. What happend to the gearheads??? Ask just bout everyone what size of motor they have and ya get that ," did l **** in my pants look"
Flooding isnt bad up here yet, rosseu a few places, windemere in the low areas, not bad. Port carling n balas good, gravyhurst also good, port sydneys also good, worst l have seen is round huntsville area, they seem to get hit harder
Old 04-03-2008, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
...I really LOVE that Sunfire you have there..............................
Funny thing, a sunfire in gravenhurst last year had one of thos body kits, complete with the one piece ram air hood, damn l so wanted to rip it off!!
Old 04-03-2008, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by LETZRIDE
Funny dude,lol, remembr what started the whole ram air thang!!! lol
Old 04-03-2008, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Toronto_LT1
TA,firebird=sunfire
93-97 camaro=geo metro
98-2002 camaro=catfish

DaveJ,your car sound's good,man.
Dude can u take that hot thing off your profile!!!! l get distracted and cant think!!!!lol

Quick Reply: Its Not A Sunfire!!!!!