Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Any Stewart or Schofield soldiers out there?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 01:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Any Stewart or Schofield soldiers out there?

Hey right now im chilling in Iraq be home in a month or two. just wondering who on here is from FT Stewart, and Schofield Barracks. Im with 3ID right now and PCSing to 25thID so just checking in seeing if anyone wants to run a few times and im going to need the hook up on where to go in HA for parts and shops and **** like that.

I have a 02 Ws6, as of now its a complete stocker...... BUT its in the shop right now awaiting

Aps TT system
Aps fuel system
Level V 4l60e tranny
3600 triple lockup TC

and maybe some eibach sportline springs havent decided on the springs yet

Zac
Old 04-20-2008, 10:51 PM
TECH Regular

Not stationed down there but I head to Ft. Stewart for a weekend a month to chill with my ASOS boys. You'll have an effin BLAST there!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:01 PM
Launching!

There are a few guys on here that are on Schofield, Pearl and Hickam. The list of mods you are planning sound like a good setup, but for now we have no local track to test it on. Closest one is Maui, and the Superferry is very erratic in their scheduling right now. Check out our local site www.hifba.com. and say hello. We can answer more of your ??'s there and get you setup for your arrival. When you due in?
Old 04-21-2008, 02:48 AM
Teching In

My report date is december 10th going to 3bde
Old 04-21-2008, 04:12 PM
TECH Resident

Not really alot of places for parts, gonna end up shipping pretty much everything. You should look into getting a rearend before you leave the mainland and come over here. shipping will kill you for that *****. Like farmdawg said stop in and say hi its pretty much all military guys on the board.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:38 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Ws6calledSadie
Hey right now im chilling in Iraq be home in a month or two. just wondering who on here is from FT Stewart, and Schofield Barracks. Im with 3ID right now and PCSing to 25thID so just checking in seeing if anyone wants to run a few times and im going to need the hook up on where to go in HA for parts and shops and **** like that.

I have a 02 Ws6, as of now its a complete stocker...... BUT its in the shop right now awaiting

Aps TT system
Aps fuel system
Level V 4l60e tranny
3600 triple lockup TC

and maybe some eibach sportline springs havent decided on the springs yet

Zac
Make sure you post up plenty of pics after you collect your car.

Peter
Old 04-22-2008, 02:58 AM
Teching In

Geez peter trying to get some advertisement??? lol ya damn skippy that im going to take pics..
Old 04-22-2008, 12:59 PM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm at Stewart with 1BDE. We just got back in late March and I got a 00 T/A. I'm sure you'll see me driving around, it has some ugly *** 19s on it. I have an APS TT setup sittng in my house right now(at home in St. Louis) and am bringing it back to GA when I get back off leave in May. I'm in the process of getting new injectors and a fuel pump. I take it you're with 2nd BDE? Do you stay in the B's? maybe we can run em when you get back.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:51 AM
Teching In

No i regretably am with STB.. ouch that hurts to say publicly.. i was with 4th bde and got choosen to be on the division honor guard and from there i was sent to be on the division PSD now im sucking.. well not really i dont do anything really hard... its just all the POGs make rules over dumb **** and i cant stand it but a month left im untouchable... i wont be living in the B's gotta wife and lil baby girl, but i wouldnt mind a run or two when i get back. got plenty of friends with some nice toys so im sure i will have plenty of chances to get my **** impounded lol...
Old 04-24-2008, 12:44 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im in Stewart now there are a few local boards cgfyb.com gafba.com they have local guys on there..on stewart its self since I been here it has grown alot as far as F/Y bodies used to be only a few of us now we are gettin up there in numbers.. there are alot of Stangs and of course the import scene is crazy and everyone is fast or so they think... there is a lot too do here but I spend most my weekends in SC near Ft Jackson there is a local shop here that gets parts and such for GM I think if you look in the gafba board you will find info on them...if not there are plenty of shops in SC that can take care of you as they did my car...anyway stay safe and a speedy return man!
Old 04-24-2008, 12:46 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KnightmareLS1
I'm at Stewart with 1BDE. We just got back in late March and I got a 00 T/A. I'm sure you'll see me driving around, it has some ugly *** 19s on it. I have an APS TT setup sittng in my house right now(at home in St. Louis) and am bringing it back to GA when I get back off leave in May. I'm in the process of getting new injectors and a fuel pump. I take it you're with 2nd BDE? Do you stay in the B's? maybe we can run em when you get back.

KNightmare look me up when you get back I live in 514 car in sig pic...I will be off leave 18th May...
Old 05-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Staging Lane

Hey guys, I am in 3-69 AR and will also get back from leave May 15th. We should all go out somenight and hang out. We could even go out to Taco Bell and hang out like the imports do! I just picked up my SS and I live in 633

Quick Reply: Any Stewart or Schofield soldiers out there?