User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Deleted threads

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deleted threads

I had a f/s thread in the florida section and in the parts section and they have been deleted and earlier today it said i had been kicked off the site. Why is this, if anyone knows please pm me and all my threads followed the rule i am pretty sure, but i have no clue what happened
Old 04-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Can't sell stuff here without having 50 legit posts or 6 months of registration.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Administrator

There is nothing BS about that rule. It's in place to protect our members.
I haven't looked to see why your post count was reduced, if indeed it was.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:17 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

By the way your sig is too big, you need to make it 500 x 150 max.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

Originally Posted by SideWayzta
Holy **** man but ya i had like 56 this morning and now i have 37 and its BS like i just noticed that i got onto the for sale threads too and that wont let you on unless you 50have 5
can everyone read this 52 posts

Wow, per your post history, you made 17 posts in 1 hour and 10 minutes...I think you skipped over the "legit" part of the 50 posts.

People just like you who make bunch of quick posts just to be able to post your stuff for sale, are EXACTLY why that rule is in effect.

Usually that will, at minimum, get your post count reset. I am sure that is what happened here, and will most likely happen again, since you did it twice (in the same day) just to post your ad.

Last edited by XtinctZ28; 04-22-2008 at 09:03 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:56 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

Until this is sorted out, I will remove the for sale thread you are creating right now also.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:01 PM
TECH Veteran

And I'll knock that 50 post count down again - they weren't contributing posts....like the ones in here.

You were banned long enough to see if you post whored to the 50 count mark and for every post removed you would post two more. Next time that happens you are facing a vacation to band camp for a week.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned

Do you guys have NO lives really, im not trying to be an *** whole but i get on the site all the time, but i dont post i listen to what people have to say and just browse threw the forumns, but i only had like 15 posts till fifty and i did spend some time reading and **** before posting just because we dont post, doesnt mean we shouldnt be able to sell parts, i mean really it's kinda rediculous, what if someone was selling something you wanted but you could never find out until they had 50 posts. Its not like i dont want to be on the site all the time its just i go to college, have a **** load of homework, and work full time. Meanwhile im in the process of building a motor and I have a girlfriend, Seriously I dont have time to take a nice ****. Lets say someone goes through the whole site because they cant sleep like me and are just browsing threw stuff complimenting people's cars and ****, you guys basically say your posts were bogus, so im the boss, and im deleting them, sounds like a power trip to me, but whatever kick me off the site for stating my opinion.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Administrator

You whine like a 9 year old girl. No one wants to hear it.
The rules are in effect for very specific reasons...particularly us wanting
to protect out 100,00+ members. Do you honestly think we should cater
to your individual needs because you can't read and follow site rules.

Follow the rules or leave. Plain and simple.

Last edited by unit213; 04-23-2008 at 05:40 AM.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Do you guys have NO lives really, im not trying to be an *** whole but i get on the site all the time, but i dont post i listen to what people have to say and just browse threw the forumns, but i only had like 15 posts till fifty and i did spend some time reading and **** before posting just because we dont post, doesnt mean we shouldnt be able to sell parts, i mean really it's kinda rediculous, what if someone was selling something you wanted but you could never find out until they had 50 posts.
Run on sentence.
Its not like i dont want to be on the site all the time its just i go to college, have a **** load of homework, and work full time. Meanwhile im in the process of building a motor and I have a girlfriend, Seriously I dont have time to take a nice ****. Lets say someone goes through the whole site because they cant sleep like me and are just browsing threw stuff complimenting people's cars and ****, you guys basically say your posts were bogus, so im the boss, and im deleting them, sounds like a power trip to me, but whatever kick me off the site for stating my opinion.
I'm fairly certain the college/and or work you attend would be interested to know you spent over 2 hours on this site this morning. Not pointing out the obvious spelling, grammar and punctuation omissions included.