Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

PRS Paul Reed Smith 513, EBMM Stingray Bass, 2 Airsoft Guns...

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 07:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PRS Paul Reed Smith 513, EBMM Stingray Bass, 2 Airsoft Guns...

This is a factory-produced Paul Reed Smith PRS 513 One-Off finished in Powder Blue. Comes with all the features of a normal 513 guitar which can be reviewed at www.prsguitars.com

Includes OHSC, tremolo arm (whammy bar) and some case candy. Guitar is in excellent condition with a single dimple where your right arm rests when playing. The dimple can only be seen from a certain angle and lighting. Guitar plays like a dream and is incredibly resonant. I have higher-resolution pix available, please feel free to email me for them. $2900

Email me and we will talk shipping/pickup and payment. Thanks for looking guys!
Cheers,
JC

Last edited by Bones87; 06-22-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:08 PM
Launching!

Default Airsoft Guns

Tokyo Marui G36K
Up for sale is my favorite airsoft gun, the Tokyo Marui G36K with upgrades. Upgraded with threaded PSG1 barrel and systema internals. Includes 2 magazines, one is 30rd and one is a hi-cap 300. Includes an upgraded/large battery stick which velcros on to the underside of the carrying handle/scope mount. This airsoft gun fires over 400fps and at a high rate of fire. An all-around perfect airsoft rifle for all types of shooters. Sorry, I do not have an orange-tip for this airsoft gun. Includes metal screw-on flash hider.

**This is merely an airsoft gun and can in no way shape or form be modified to fire real or live ammunition**

Feel free to email me for more pictures and higher quality versions. If interested, we can discuss pickup/shipping and payment over email or cell phone. Thanks for looking! $500

Old 06-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Launching!

Default Classic Army MP5

Up for sale is an upgraded and modified MP5 which includes upgraded front grip with working tactical light (its bright as hell!), metal extended flash hider and orange-tip flash hider, a NcSTAR Red Dot Sight with 3 selectable brightness settings and original box, metal sight rail mount, extra magazine and double-magazine clip. No battery included. $400

**This airsoft gun can in no way shape or form be modified to fire real bullets/ammunition.**

If interested, please contact me thru email and then we can discuss pickup/shipping and payment. I would also be glad to send hi-rez pix to anyone or take addition pix upon request. Thanks for looking!

Old 06-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Launching!

Default EBMM Stingray 5-String Bass

For Sale: Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 5-string Bass. Pearl Blue, Black pickguard, maple neck. Bass is in excellent condition with original stickers still on the backside of the bass. Includes EBMM OHSC and case candy. My intention was to start playing bass but a car accident derailed my plans. I will accept cash, money order, and personal check as long as it clears my bank first. I will ship this guitar if you are out of state. Feel free to email me for hi resolution pix. Thanks for looking! $1050
Old 06-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Launching!

Default EBMM Stingray 5-String Bass

For Sale: Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 5-string Bass. Pearl Blue, Black pickguard, maple neck. Bass is in excellent condition with original stickers still on the backside of the bass. Includes EBMM OHSC and case candy. My intention was to start playing bass but a car accident derailed my plans. I will accept cash, money order, and personal check as long as it clears my bank first. I will ship this guitar if you are out of state. Feel free to email me for hi resolution pix. Thanks for looking! $1050

Old 06-23-2008, 12:33 AM
Banned

I love that bass.. Ive got the exact same one, except mines black on black, BEST BASS YOU CAN BUY in my opinion!

Free Bump For ya!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:42 AM
On The Tree

I have the same bass but in the 4 string version. Simply amazing bass. and 1050 is an absolute steal if you ask me. free bump
Old 06-25-2008, 11:32 AM
12 Second Club

Nice Guitar, I play a Singlecut PRS tremonti Model. They are sweet guitars! Bump for ya!
Old 06-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Launching!

Thanks man! My main guitar is a PRS Singlecut too! I've tried to find a second guitar to compliment it....but Ive never found another guitar that felt or sounded as good. I dunno bout you, but my singlecut is a hoss btw, its almost 11lbs...!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:18 PM
12 Second Club

Yea Mine is really heavy. Its a workout carrying it around...lol. Play a fender, then play one of these. They weigh like twice as much, but Sound 5x nicer!
Old 06-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Launching!

Fender shmender....they aren't even in the same ballpark. I tried forever to like Strats but I can't do it. I grew up a LesPaul-style guy and I will forever be one.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:17 PM
TECH Resident

i have never seen a bb-gun like that. Are they co2, pump, etc? Why od they look so real, thats cool. Are the fully auto or something?
Old 06-26-2008, 08:25 PM
Launching!

They look real because they are "modeled" after the real things. Yes they are both fully auto (BBs!). They are used for MilSim games (like paintball, but with 6mm plastic BBs). They are both modeled after Heckler&Koch G36 assault rifle and the Heckler&Koch MP5 submachinegun. just take a look at any of these websites.

They are run by a small/medium/large rechargeable Nickel Cadmium battery which normally goes into the stock (for the mp5) or foregrip (for the G36). They are very cool and very fun to use.

www.redwolfairsoft.com
www.airsoftgi.com
www.airsoftatlanta.com

Quick Reply: PRS Paul Reed Smith 513, EBMM Stingray Bass, 2 Airsoft Guns...