Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Noyzee

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 02:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Noyzee

idk if you remember me but me and my wife came up to your area a few years back and hung out with you guys one night. This is Casey from TN. I see your not turbo anymore

Anyways just wanted to say hey, I finally got me another F-body after missing my SS for YEARS!!!

(If I am getting the name wrong and you have no idea who I am lets all pretend I was drunk and ignore this post.)
Old 07-08-2008, 02:35 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Boo Yeah
idk if you remember me but me and my wife came up to your area a few years back and hung out with you guys one night. This is Casey from TN. I see your not turbo anymore

Anyways just wanted to say hey, I finally got me another F-body after missing my SS for YEARS!!!

(If I am getting the name wrong and you have no idea who I am lets all pretend I was drunk and ignore this post.)
sounds right. you where in boston or somthing for a few days.

ive been no turbo for about 4-5 years now, hitting the juice now. lol
glad your back in the f-body either way
Old 07-08-2008, 04:09 PM
TECH Resident

Still hoping to move up to Peabody in the next 5 years. Just depends on what happens with the finances.

I will be trying to make a trip up there near the winter months so maybe youll be out of your apparent summer retirement and I will get to see your car run
Old 07-08-2008, 04:16 PM
8 second mod

Still hoping to move up to Peabody in the next 5 years. Just depends on what happens with the finances.

I will be trying to make a trip up there near the winter months so maybe youll be out of your apparent summer retirement and I will get to see your car run
if you get here september october as long as the car holds together because im hoping next time out to have the TH-400 in the car and another 100 shot you will see her run. if its after that your welcome to come up and watch some snowmobile grass drags. maybe by then i will have my new sled all done
Old 07-08-2008, 04:18 PM
TECH Resident

Wish I still had money for toys like that, my little girl and wife take it ALLL!!!!!!

I gotta beg for what I got, LOL. Who puts money for retirement at age 25? seriously!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 04:23 PM
8 second mod

Wish I still had money for toys like that, my little girl and wife take it ALLL!!!!!!

I gotta beg for what I got, LOL. Who puts money for retirement at age 25? seriously!!!
lol, i do, i have been putting it away in my IRA since i was 21. with some fast math i figured out over the next years at the age of 60 i should have about $1,000,000 in it and thats going by todays rates, so hopefully over the years i will put more away.
your a smart man to start now IMO
Old 07-08-2008, 09:43 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Noyzee
lol, i do, i have been putting it away in my IRA since i was 21. with some fast math i figured out over the next years at the age of 60 i should have about $1,000,000 in it and thats going by todays rates, so hopefully over the years i will put more away.
your a SLOW man to start now IMO
fixed your post
Old 07-08-2008, 11:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Noyzee
maybe by then i will have my new sled all done
What did you get for a new sled ? ? ?
Old 07-09-2008, 07:22 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by 2000LS1TA
What did you get for a new sled ? ? ?
nothing yet, i need to sell my old one first.
wanna buy it?

once its sold im 99% im going to buy the new 4 stroke DOO and put big johns turbo kit on it