Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 09:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talking I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

k so, during my little vacation yesterday i swear i was having just as much fun reading your guy's post while reaching from the depths of ban purgatory as i would have any other normal day

1st... I'd like to point out... TITAN I have no ill feelings towards you as I know you were just doing your job. And I know what some of you guys are thinking... "well he's just saying that because he got banned and doesn't wanna get banned anymore bla bla bla".... has NOTHING to do with it... I don't believe in shooting the messenger, and to be honest... with all the **** you guys gave him on here yesterday... I kinda feel a little sorry for the poor dude

2nd... I'll admit, I made that thread pretty much knowing that something along the lines of getting banned would happen. I made it, to see just how low, the forum would stoop to make good on what we all seem to think is an absolutely retarded rule...

3rd... I could... and emphasize "could"... get on here and start all kinds of dumb *** bullshit because i'm pissed that i got banned yada yada yada... but in all honesty, i think that's about as retarded as the reason i got banned in the first place... i'm not gonna stoop to that level...

4th... What I would like to get out of this, is some attention from the admins/mods to just open their eyes to our little western section over here and realize that we are infact our own little breed over here lol... and respectfully ask that they think about making a "western section lounge" or something of the like...

5th... BigDaddyBry and CruisinLS1... those guys are idiots... we all know that here... but if they weren't, then they wouldn't fit into the western section... I'm mainly talking about you BRY I understand that some things that happened were absolutely uncalled for... and you don't want member bashing, derogatory remarks etc... but honestly, the guy that reported Bry, was a little bit of a cry baby and soft skinned... A ban for a long standing western member over something like that wasn't necessary... he could've been punished in other ways i'm sure... maybe a battle of whits between the two

6th... The lounge thing... I agree with 6LITEREATER 100%... nobody in here wants to shoot the BS with people we don't know in the lounge... and like he said, half of us here know each other personally and just wanna shoot the **** with each other, because we all have something in common... we live in the same area and we love fast cars and women (excluding Bry... he likes men)

7th... and this is more of my curiosity... what is any of the BS threads being made hurting? does each thread made cost IB more money or something? I mean is it REALLY that big of a deal that the heads of LS1Tech feel that strongly about it?

In conclusion...

We're basically just hoping that the admins/mods will meet us half way and while we can agree to disagree, hopefully you guys can put yourselves in our shoes and see where we are coming from.

p.s... i'd ask that TITAN forward this thread to whomever it needs forwarding to, to get the attention of the LS1Tech staff for my proposal...

Last edited by Soul TKR; 09-12-2008 at 10:42 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Well said man.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:36 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here you go starting another thread that is not car related, Which got you bannned in the first place lol.. You never learn wes, you had a whole day to think about your actions
Old 09-12-2008, 10:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Here you go starting another thread that is not car related, Which got you bannned in the first place lol.. You never learn wes, you had a whole day to think about your actions
Shatup You!

Old 09-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Banned

Damn. So that's what you did on your day off.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Soul_TKR....jk man i totally agree with what you posted

why did u get banned in the first place??
Old 09-12-2008, 11:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
Damn. So that's what you did on your day off.
what's that?

btw... everyday is my day off... i don't work remember
Old 09-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
what's that?

btw... everyday is my day off... i don't work remember
whats that you say? You made a 7 point argument with a Hypothesis and Conclusion.

And by day off i ment you day off from tech. But sorry to hear still no job man.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
You made a 7 point argument with a Hypothesis and Conclusion.

And by day off i ment you day off from tech. But sorry to hear still no job man.
oh... duh! it's too damn early for me to be thinking clearly... plus the first post took most of my brainpower this morning
Old 09-12-2008, 11:14 AM
TECH Junkie

What did Bry get banned for?
Old 09-12-2008, 12:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
k so, during my little vacation yesterday i swear i was having just as much fun reading your guy's post while reaching from the depths of ban purgatory as i would have any other normal day

1st... I'd like to point out... TITAN I have no ill feelings towards you as I know you were just doing your job. And I know what some of you guys are thinking... "well he's just saying that because he got banned and doesn't wanna get banned anymore bla bla bla".... has NOTHING to do with it... I don't believe in shooting the messenger, and to be honest... with all the **** you guys gave him on here yesterday... I kinda feel a little sorry for the poor dude

feel sorry for him...? give me a break,stop ki$$ing a$$...the guy banned me for 2 weeks...and said my threads were not auto or western related and they were (which i pointed out to him)...he still didnt have a reason for banning me...so suck a FAT one titan......

2nd... I'll admit, I made that thread pretty much knowing that something along the lines of getting banned would happen. I made it, to see just how low, the forum would stoop to make good on what we all seem to think is an absolutely retarded rule...

it is retarded...

3rd... I could... and emphasize "could"... get on here and start all kinds of dumb *** bullshit because i'm pissed that i got banned yada yada yada... but in all honesty, i think that's about as retarded as the reason i got banned in the first place... i'm not gonna stoop to that level...

4th... What I would like to get out of this, is some attention from the admins/mods to just open their eyes to our little western section over here and realize that we are infact our own little breed over here lol... and respectfully ask that they think about making a "western section lounge" or something of the like...

noone is gonna go in a 'lounge'...everyone i know chills in this section...if the mods/admins dont like it...then suck a donkey di$%

5th... BigDaddyBry and CruisinLS1... those guys are idiots... we all know that here... but if they weren't, then they wouldn't fit into the western section... I'm mainly talking about you BRY I understand that some things that happened were absolutely uncalled for... and you don't want member bashing, derogatory remarks etc... but honestly, the guy that reported Bry, was a little bit of a cry baby and soft skinned... A ban for a long standing western member over something like that wasn't necessary... he could've been punished in other ways i'm sure... maybe a battle of whits between the two

i wouldnt say we r idiots...we r just opinionated and like to have a lil fun...
im still wondering why i got a 2 week ban...? care to comment Mr. power trip...?

6th... The lounge thing... I agree with 6LITEREATER 100%... nobody in here wants to shoot the BS with people we don't know in the lounge... and like he said, half of us here know each other personally and just wanna shoot the **** with each other, because we all have something in common... we live in the same area and we love fast cars and women (excluding Bry... he likes men)

agreed...

7th... and this is more of my curiosity... what is any of the BS threads being made hurting? does each thread made cost IB more money or something? I mean is it REALLY that big of a deal that the heads of LS1Tech feel that strongly about it?

In conclusion...

We're basically just hoping that the admins/mods will meet us half way and while we can agree to disagree, hopefully you guys can put yourselves in our shoes and see where we are coming from.

p.s... i'd ask that TITAN forward this thread to whomever it needs forwarding to, to get the attention of the LS1Tech staff for my proposal...

im sure titan is cool in person...but im sure as hell not gonna bow down to him cuz he is a mod...if he can justify me being banned for 2 weeks, well...i cant say crap...i pointed out the threads i made and and went through each one...but noooooooooo he wants to be a lil button pusher cuz he had a bad day...

go ahead...perma-ban me for justifying my actions and 'following' the rules...I DARE YOU...now this thread up and enjoy the rest of your day
Old 09-12-2008, 12:33 PM
TECH Addict

nice list! i think as long as we don't go overboard with the shittalking, i think we should be alowed to post some bs in a "tasteful" mannor. time for change!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

I got to number 2 and gave up, reading in the morning is no fun
Old 09-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Banned Village Idiot

ban him again TITAN!! LOL
Old 09-12-2008, 01:36 PM
10 Second Club

The people from the western section are ******* weird....lol
Old 09-12-2008, 02:38 PM
TECH Resident

Old 09-12-2008, 02:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 04gtoBMXracer
^^^
Old 09-12-2008, 02:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
ban him again TITAN!! LOL
you are such a ******. like a little kid looking up to a police officer "arrest him officer!" what a hypocrite, you deserve to be banned too for all the stupidass threads youve posted, yet here you are like a little tattle tail bitch
Old 09-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Banned Village Idiot

oh, im sorry was that your boyfriend?
stop crying
Old 09-12-2008, 02:53 PM
10 Second Club

no comeback? I said you are a little tattle tail, hyprocritical bitch. that was my point. Look at you now, posting a picture? wtf kind of a comeback is that?

Quick Reply: I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!