Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

haha! nice wreck!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 10:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default haha! nice wreck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jsxa8nHx0&NR=1

come one, an rx7 big deal, i mean seriously? its not THAT great of a car.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:24 PM
Launching!

I would have whooped his *** in the road and said he flew out the window.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:32 PM
On The Tree

lol this would have been a whole different ball game if it was an fbody. THEN someone would have been murdered.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It might not seem like THAT great of a car to you, but it seems like it is his prize possesion. Just like our F-Bodies to us.

That sucks.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Was a clean RX-7. I was expecting some old coot or a mobster to get out of the Lincoln, not some younger guy. The guy in the RX-7 was probably on an adrenalin high on top of the whole T.O. thing, so it was just a bit more elevated.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its a nice looking rx7. But im wonder is the car that caused the accident if he wasn't trying to do a stand still burn out and lost it?
Old 09-18-2008, 11:49 PM
11 Second Club

It seems like the car that rear ended the rx7 took all the abuse in that wreck. The *** of the rx7 really doesn't look all that bad in comparison to the hood of the other car.

I hate seeing people loose their "babies" like that but that's one less ricer on the road. (Even though that was one seriously clean ricer)
Old 09-18-2008, 11:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

uMMMMMM but why is the RX7 just sitting there????
Old 09-19-2008, 12:29 AM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1stunna
uMMMMMM but why is the RX7 just sitting there????
The jeep or whatever was waiting to turn. The other cars just went around the guy by passing on the right through the break-down lane. He RX-7 stopped behind the jeep. I looks to be just a two-lane road and no turn-in lane.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:31 AM
Staging Lane

Holy ****, a running SVX!!! Now, that's a rare sight!

Last time I checked the RX7 isn't a rice car, especially in close to stock form, that one looked clean as hell and it was just begging for an LS swap.

He was just sitting there because there was a ******* parade of ricers coming the other day and were too ******* douche-y to let the Bronco II make his left turn he waited at least 2 minutes to do. I'm sure the guy in the Mazda thought he would eventually turn and since it technically IS illegal to pass on the shoulder, he was doing the right thing instead of passing illegally like 99% of people on the road (me included) do. He wasn't even sitting there in neutral with no brake lights on (assuming its a 5 speed), he had the brake lights illuminated the whole time so that's not even a factor. The guy in the Lincoln was just not paying attention and might've been traveling too fast for that particular road, but I wouldn't know that.

I am really impressed at how well the RX7 held up compared to a 2+ ton turd slamming into it at a dead stop. Crazy luck that the kid was filming those shitbox Honda's from that angle, too bad you didn't get to see the actual impact but oh well, that dude was PISSED!

Edit: I kind of lol'd at this comment on Youtube about this video:

This is what happens when they legalize gay marriage. You get endless lines of ricer ******* headed for the churches. Whoever has the biggest tailpipe has to buy the Vaseline.

******* ricers
Old 09-19-2008, 01:43 AM
On The Tree

If any of you guys didn't hear towards the end, he got "the whole ****", yes "the whole ****" on video
Old 09-19-2008, 02:52 AM
On The Tree

Damn that sucks. I'm not a fan of ricers at all, but I don't mind RX7's, and that was a pretty clean one at that. The guy's response is justified, I probably would've been more unglued! Looks like he took great care of it.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:04 AM
Teching In

I wouldn't consider the RX7 rice. I've always loved the way they look and see a lot of them at autocross and road racing events. His was clean too. Not sure where the word 'rice' is coming into the picture.

Unless you think he was with the group of morans that was leaving the parking lot.
heh
Old 09-19-2008, 07:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I could fit into one, Ide have an RX7. I f'in love those things. Im sure that guy put money and work into that car. Even if he didnt, Im sure he loved it. Im sure a lot of people would say to me "Its just a thirdgen firebird."...but look at all I went through with this car. It means more to me than just a car.

If someone hit me like that...Ide be in jail. No question. I will go absolutly ballistic if this car gets wrecked due to some a-hole not watching where he's going. Having it on tape is insane. Be really funny if the kid taping kept his big mouth shut, and the guy that rear ended the RX didnt know it was taped. haha. He tries to lie about it. Oh yeah? Check this out! haha

J.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Soooo many fart cans....

The other thing with the RX7 is a lot of them require work. My one buddy has one and is always wrenching on the thing to keep it running, bit of a high strung car. That guy would have darn well invested a lot of blood, sweat and tears in that car, only to have a moron in a sedan hit him.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:51 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chase22
If any of you guys didn't hear towards the end, he got "the whole ****", yes "the whole ****" on video
Old 09-19-2008, 10:10 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, I didn't expect that, lol. That guy was PISSED and definitely illustrated the diversity of the 'f' word (what's that movie? ). It looked like a nicely done RX-7 and he was sitting there on the brakes and stopped way before he got hit. That sucks, and if anybody did that to my car, I'd snap.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
Wow, I didn't expect that, lol. That guy was PISSED and definitely illustrated the diversity of the 'f' word (what's that movie? ). It looked like a nicely done RX-7 and he was sitting there on the brakes and stopped way before he got hit. That sucks, and if anybody did that to my car, I'd snap.
haha, boondock saints is the best movie ever! and rx7s are not ricers, well some can be, so can muscle cars given to the wrong person. but why would he freak out about it THAT much, the guy that rearended him is going to pay for it if not he will burn in hell
Old 09-19-2008, 12:38 PM
11 Second Club

I started the rice comment because it is a MAZDA and we all know the lead of our favorite movie drove a red one that ran 9's

I do like the cars and think this one in particular was done well but lets face it, it was lumped in with the rest of those ******* Martians so it gets labeled rice in my book.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DevilDougWS6
but why would he freak out about it THAT much, the guy that rearended him is going to pay for it if not he will burn in hell
The guy will pay for it, but problem is that you don't know the circumstances with the Mazda. For all we know, it could be an all original 40k mile car.

But getting hit in the rear is not like getting hit up front. Up front, you can unbolt, and replace most anything without anyone knowing a thing. Problem with the back, is that the quarter panels are an integral part of the structure... fixing two quarter panels, especially if they're buckled is hard to get perfect, and then you know your car is always truly %$@#ed up underneath. It's just never the same.