LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

calling AES

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2014, 12:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default calling AES

Brian, please call me back this is Jon Bryant.

Last edited by ZeeTwentyFate; 04-25-2014 at 12:36 PM.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:24 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did Mike speak with you?
Old 04-30-2014, 05:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah I finally got him
Old 05-30-2014, 11:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Second attempt at getting this motor shipped to me and once again it has failed to be delivered by the window I gave y'all. I can't get anyone on the phone and the shipment is on time for Monday as y'all were told. I said as long as it was here by today (friday)I could get it when I was told it needed to get shipped. Now for the 2nd time its hit outside that window. And it had to be known it wouldn't be here until the following monday
Old 06-03-2014, 01:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by ZeeTwentyFate
Second attempt at getting this motor shipped to me and once again it has failed to be delivered by the window I gave y'all. I can't get anyone on the phone and the shipment is on time for Monday as y'all were told. I said as long as it was here by today (friday)I could get it when I was told it needed to get shipped. Now for the 2nd time its hit outside that window. And it had to be known it wouldn't be here until the following monday
I had the same problem. Shipping parts back to them is even more of a nightmare. AES is in need of some serious help in the customer service department.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm tempted to let it go back to them and file a charge back. At this point I should not have had to pay for shipping... The last motor I dealt with that came from them was missing the oil pump drive that comes in the timing kits, they said it wasn't their fault then said they would ship one out and I swear it took almost a week and a half to get that.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:06 PM
FormerVendor

John, we have shipped the engine to you now twice. Once again, here is the Fex Ex tracking number. 305649279-5 Shows it was delivered and that they have attempted to deilver for a couple days now and was just excepted today. Shipment Shows clearly on paper work Shipped 5/28/14 and due in 5/30/14. It also shows it went fedex Priority 2 day which is exactly what we talked about.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:09 PM
FormerVendor

Smokeshow please provide us with the tracking number of the parts you sent back to us as it seems we never recieved anything back from you
Old 06-04-2014, 01:21 PM
FormerVendor

Here's your BOL
Attached Thumbnails calling AES-jon-bryant.jpg  
Old 06-04-2014, 02:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Check real good before you update the thread shipped. Its sitting in Roanoke va not Lynchburg va. I had to have it held at the terminal because y'all didn't get it here on time. The last motor that came to me FedEx came the exact day I was told... And may I ask where is the original bol from where it "sat" for a week? I'd like to see that. I see this turning into a sixspeedsinc deal. Apparently its not just me
Old 06-04-2014, 03:23 PM
FormerVendor

I posted a picture of the original Bill Of Lading. It is clear as day the ship date, the due date, and that it went FedEx priority. The shipping company has been calling the shop here stating that they have made numerous attempts to deliver, and call you for delivery. According to the tracking number it was delivered in lynchburg, VA if im not mistaken
https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?tr...rs=305649279-5
Old 06-08-2014, 02:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by AES Racing
Smokeshow please provide us with the tracking number of the parts you sent back to us as it seems we never recieved anything back from you
Case in point... I called and gave you guys the tracking information the day before you posted this. Also 6 weeks ago on facebook. I'd have given you the return tracking information sooner if you picked up the phone more often. I've been calling weekly for over 2 months now.

You guys need to hire a merry band of secretaries or something, cause damn...
Old 07-12-2014, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

I must say dealing with AES was a chore. The good was a great engine for a great price. I choose to have them break the motor in and I think mine was probably one of the first LS builds because they had a lot of problems finding headers and plates to do this but months past its scheduled time I did receive the motor and it ran well, AES (Frazer) was great at finding the cheapest way of shipping. I blew a clutch on Sunday and they had one to Buffalo by Wednesday. The car was back at the track next weekend. After taking it up the rear by the LS Ontario Shop I at least got what I paid for.
Could they have been better, yes. Would I buy from them again, probably.

Quick Reply: calling AES