LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Colorado Speed Horrible Customer Service.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 04:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Colorado Speed Horrible Customer Service.

So I placed an order with Colorado Speed and received an email stating the order went through and everything was candy. 8 days later I never got anything in the mail or shipping confirmation.

I contacted them directly and the ensuing chain of emails has led me to realize these people DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS. I would never recommend this business -- why do business with someone who won't help you? Why would you even consider doing business with someone unhelpful and antagonistic.

LIE ONE:
First he stated my credit card was declined. Yea, right. I used it on Summit's the same night and it worked. I had to use it today to order the parts I needed 2 weeks ago. Thanks a lot for delaying my project.... Guess what? it worked!

LIE TWO AND THREE:
"We tried emailing and calling to no avail. Your credit card declined."
Complete lie. My phone shows no records nor are there emails to show this.

I then asked them to call me so we could resolve the issue immediately. We could update the payment information over the phone. He stated I should just put my order in again. Well, thanks for the help, jerk. Instead of talking to me on the phone and getting the money I guess you are too lazy. If I have to put all the info in again I will just go to another vendor -- its the same amount of work and at least I know it will work. Their site is messed up.

I informed this person about how all of these experiences are horrible customer service and he actually encouraged me to do this review. So there you go. That is why I am putting up this post.

If you are going to spend 1000s of dollars don't do it at Colorado Speed. You will just never get up getting your parts. They have no interest in answering your questions or supporting you through the order process. I wouldn't trust them with a rusty steel penny. It is amazing a private business owner would intentionally drive off customers and create a bad image for themselves. Mind boggling.
Attached Thumbnails Colorado Speed Horrible Customer Service.-cs1.gif  
Old 05-21-2015, 07:49 PM
TECH Addict

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

LOL...nice customer service e-mail reply. I've dealt with them whey they were buyenspeed or whatever. I don't know if it was the same people but they were dicks.
Old 05-22-2015, 01:35 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002_Z28_Six_Speed
So I placed an order with Colorado Speed and received an email stating the order went through and everything was candy. 8 days later I never got anything in the mail or shipping confirmation.

I contacted them directly and the ensuing chain of emails has led me to realize these people DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS. I would never recommend this business -- why do business with someone who won't help you? Why would you even consider doing business with someone unhelpful and antagonistic.

LIE ONE:
First he stated my credit card was declined. Yea, right. I used it on Summit's the same night and it worked. I had to use it today to order the parts I needed 2 weeks ago. Thanks a lot for delaying my project.... Guess what? it worked!

LIE TWO AND THREE:
"We tried emailing and calling to no avail. Your credit card declined."
Complete lie. My phone shows no records nor are there emails to show this.

I then asked them to call me so we could resolve the issue immediately. We could update the payment information over the phone. He stated I should just put my order in again. Well, thanks for the help, jerk. Instead of talking to me on the phone and getting the money I guess you are too lazy. If I have to put all the info in again I will just go to another vendor -- its the same amount of work and at least I know it will work. Their site is messed up.

I informed this person about how all of these experiences are horrible customer service and he actually encouraged me to do this review. So there you go. That is why I am putting up this post.

If you are going to spend 1000s of dollars don't do it at Colorado Speed. You will just never get up getting your parts. They have no interest in answering your questions or supporting you through the order process. I wouldn't trust them with a rusty steel penny. It is amazing a private business owner would intentionally drive off customers and create a bad image for themselves. Mind boggling.
Ryan of Alexanderia, Virginia? Your order for $103.53 declined due to insufficient funds on 05/16. If it declined then what is it you want us to do? If I say I called and emailed with no answer. What would you like me to do?

When you emailed asking the status of your order 05/21, not one minute later you were replied with the reason.

And "horrible customer service" stems from your having insufficient funds in your account, me replying to you very quickly about the situation when you're finally got a hold of and you not wanting to place the order online again since you're already on the computer emailing us? I cannot update your "account information" or "order information" as your requested because as I stated in my reply, your whole order was deleted. It has been 5 days with no reply from you. And that is why I asked you to just place the order online quickly to get you settled.

This issue here is you being upset because you do not believe that your credit card/debit card could have bounced for $103.53, not thousands of dollars like you are trying to make people believe here and not as dramatic as you are trying to making sound like. Thanks for the free advertisement because once people read our reply, they'll read this and see nothing is wrong.

Why don't you call your bank and ask them if an attempt was made on 5/16 from us. That's your proof right there.

Last edited by RPM WS6; 05-24-2015 at 03:20 AM. Reason: OP's last name removed per his request.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:42 AM
TECH Veteran

How do you have that information if the order was deleted by the system as you stated earlier. OOOPPPS!. The lies continue.

You told me that you couldn't help me because you didn't have any of my information anymore. HMMM. That's weird you were able to come up with it.

Keep it up. You are a self fulfilling prophecy. I am enjoying your self inflicted demise.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:49 PM
Banned

How do you have that information if the order was deleted by the system as you stated earlier. OOOPPPS!. The lies continue.

You told me that you couldn't help me because you didn't have any of my information anymore. HMMM. That's weird you were able to come up with it.

Keep it up. You are a self fulfilling prophecy. I am enjoying your self inflicted demise.
So you are agreeing with everything else I said except this part you're posting up again? Instead of pointing fingers because your credit card/debit card was declined, why don't you ask? What's with the continuous 3 year old insults?

Orders that are made are emailed to us but it has no credit card info for security reasons. I still have to have a record of an order for reasons such as this and just the reason why the order was removed from the "system" which states "credit card declined" and we keep that to answer questions like yours. The "system" I speak of is the actual ecommerce website. This is the reason why I know who you. I even manually ran the order through TWICE to double check. "insufficient funds". Again, why not call your bank to verify this. Any attempt to charge a card is recorded whether it's a credit card or debit card.

Anyways, you've shown the public that you're a person who is angry at everyone else except himself because his own credit card was declined for $100 bucks. Have a great weekend.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Sounds good, man. Keep insulting military families on Memorial weekend. I am sure all the potential customers are making their future purchasing decisions based on the fact that you will post their private information online in a weak attempt to defame them. A simple sorry would of been nice but it is your right to be a dick to whomever you choose. I am sure your family is proud. I don't feel need to justify myself or insult anyone. I fulfilled your request to post merited feedback on this site and did so with diligence. So don't be butt hurt at something you requested me to do.

By the way, it appears your e-commerece store may not support the online security features of my credit card. I tried to point that out but you insist it is because I am too poor. Quite unbelievable for someone living in the DC area but whatever you need to delude yourself with to not go homicidal.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:05 PM
Banned

Sounds good, man. Keep insulting military families on Memorial weekend. I am sure all the potential customers are making their future purchasing decisions based on the fact that you will post their private information online in a weak attempt to defame them. A simple sorry would of been nice but it is your right to be a dick to whomever you choose. I am sure your family is proud. I don't feel need to justify myself or insult anyone. I fulfilled your request to post merited feedback on this site and did so with diligence. So don't be butt hurt at something you requested me to do.

By the way, it appears your e-commerece store may not support the online security features of my credit card. I tried to point that out but you insist it is because I am too poor. Quite unbelievable for someone living in the DC area but whatever you need to delude yourself with to not go homicidal.
So now you agree that there was an attempt at charging your card by us. And no, our credit card processor is PCI PA-DSS CERTIFIED and their gateway is used by some of the biggest companies in the US. I have used them for 15 years. And now we're insulting military families? You are really pulling straws in order not to admit you were wrong. No one is insulting military families here. I have immediately family in the military, I have distant relatives in the military, I have friends in the military. I support the military, so don't try to play this card. I am not insulting anyone. I am telling you that your credit card was declined due to insufficient funds.

It is obvious you dug yourself a hole here and cannot admit it. I am no longer going to discuss this with you. The public knows.

Last edited by COSPEED; 05-22-2015 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-23-2015, 10:56 AM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Sounds good, man. Keep insulting military families on Memorial weekend.
Memorial weekend isn't for military families.

I'm 100% sure that if your card wasn't declined, they would have taken your order. There is no conspiracy here.

Because they're a business.

And businesses are in the business... of doing business. Think about it.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:22 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

It seems that nothing constructive will come from this thread, it's getting too hostile and off-topic, so now that all parties have stated their side it's time to put this one to bed.

-Admin.

Quick Reply: Colorado Speed Horrible Customer Service.