LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Rock-On

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 08:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Rock-On

I recieved my transmission from them after about 2 months of waiting and numerous phone calls. I have yet found the time to install it and see if it actually works but I might be able to get to it this week. I will keep you guys updated!

David
Old 09-15-2006, 09:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Since I'm tracking this - when did you order (exact date) and did you get it today? Were you sent a tracking number or just told over the phone/email/pm when it would arrive?

From what I understand they sent out a batch earlier this week and more today. If that is the case then we should hopefully see more members getting their transmissions next week.
Old 09-17-2006, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

I actually ordered it on July 17th and recieved it on September 7th. I was originally told that I would have it in 10 days. About 3 days before I recieved I got my tracking numbers. I don't know exactly what was going on but I called almost every other day to inquire about my transmission. Some days I would get a hold of someone but mostly I got a voicemail or a full mailbox message. Even when I talked to Amy they seemed to be pretty helpful except for the constant excuses and the run arounds. I really hope everything goes smoothly with the install and that it performes to my expectations. I went with this company for their reputation. I hope it stays true!
Old 09-21-2006, 03:01 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

We have temporarily removed their advertising until they clear up these transactions.

ADMIN
Old 09-25-2006, 09:04 PM
On The Tree

I finally got around to installing the transmission this weekend and I have to say that I am very impressed with its performance so far. The istall went pretty smooth with the help of my friends Chad and Mike. I was kind of worried when it came time to drive it around the block but after a slow circle I felt better. Then the second time around I laid into it I was very surpised. It shifted flawlessly and my new Precision Industries converter compliments it perfectly. I took a few pics with my camera phone during the install. I would have to say that the wait just might have been worth it. I can't say they have great customer service but it looks like their name will hold true. I hope everyone else has some kind of resolution to their problem.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:28 AM
TECH Veteran

Well that is one down with what sounds like a solid tranny, thanks for posting up the pictures as well. Make sure to update if you have any issues good or bad

Lets hope they get the rest out asap
Old 10-11-2006, 12:46 PM
On The Tree

Well the tranny has been excellent so far. I took the car out to the local 1/8th this weekend and it was a dramatic increase. On my old local built tranny with 2800 stall I was running a best of 8.1. With the Rock-On tranny and Vigilante 3200 I pulled out a 7.8. It was a little cooler night than some of my best numbers but the car just feels totally different. Much more fun to drive in my opinion! I hopes this info helps someone out.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Since its been a week or so since anyone has posted about tranny's they ordered, I'm wondering if they finally started to get them out.

Thanks for the update - sounds like you will keep some solid numbers

Quick Reply: Rock-On