LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

T.e.a

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 08:35 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question T.e.a

anybody know when they are going to open back up? or have any of you heard from them since they moved? according to thier message on the sight and the answer machine they are suppose to of open yesterday. i left to message and got no response. anybody know whats up?
Old 10-17-2006, 10:30 AM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry, we moved our office at the end of last week, they were supposed to have the phone lines switched over between Wed and Fri of last week, but they are still not switched. Feel free to PM us, as we are answering all PM's in a timely manner. Your heads should be done within the next week. Thanks
Old 10-17-2006, 10:42 AM
Launching!

thanks for the update.. i am sending a p.m now
Old 10-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Launching!

well? i sent p.m and i heard nothing. and still nobody is answering the phones. could you PLEASE P.M me i ask about when the heads will be ready and if you resolved the problem with them if there is one.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:55 PM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BLUEBALLS ZZ
well? i sent p.m and i heard nothing. and still nobody is answering the phones. could you PLEASE P.M me i ask about when the heads will be ready and if you resolved the problem with them if there is one.
I never got a PM, and I recieved several today. Your TFS heads will ship next week, the only problem with them is they have to be run with roller rocker arms. We have the Harland Sharp in stock. I will PM you also.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Brian Tooley
I never got a PM, and I recieved several today. Your TFS heads will ship next week, the only problem with them is they have to be run with roller rocker arms. We have the Harland Sharp in stock. I will PM you also.
p.m sent though ls1tech this time
Old 10-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Suspended Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can vouch for the T.E.A guys I saw the new shop and it is AMAZING to say the least but they do have ALOT of work ahead of them getting it in shape, their excellent work is definitaly worth this small wait while they expand to better serve us.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:35 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Leo@GMRSPEED
I can vouch for the T.E.A guys I saw the new shop and it is AMAZING to say the least but they do have ALOT of work ahead of them getting it in shape, their excellent work is definitaly worth this small wait while they expand to better serve us.
yeah, have to admit they are out to take care of you. man, i am dying here! don't get me wrong, my MTI heads served me well and are a quality product! but i just know i will be taking a big step up with the trickflows