LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

another mustang not interested

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 01:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default another mustang not interested

out crusing today and come across a truck and mustang along the side of the road. Truck started pulling away and after I went by the mustang did a power turn in the road and starts coming up on me. I told the wife I think he wants to play and she starts to smile so its on from here. he pulls up on me and I pass a car in front of me thinking he would soon follow but he waits till I am way ahead before he passes the car. I slow down and he comes right up on my *** and I hit it and I believe he did but if he did he must have backed out because I pulled on him bad. I seen him later pumping gas and I gave it a little dig when I went by and he was smiling. On a sad note we did see a 07-03 grand prix GTP with severe front end damage on a wrecker.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:25 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

w00t!!

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 05-30-2010, 03:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ohyeahjay
out crusing today and come across a truck and mustang along the side of the road. Truck started pulling away and after I went by the mustang did a power turn in the road and starts coming up on me. I told the wife I think he wants to play and she starts to smile so its on from here. he pulls up on me and I pass a car in front of me thinking he would soon follow but he waits till I am way ahead before he passes the car. I slow down and he comes right up on my *** and I hit it and I believe he did but if he did he must have backed out because I pulled on him bad. I seen him later pumping gas and I gave it a little dig when I went by and he was smiling. On a sad note we did see a 07-03 grand prix GTP with severe front end damage on a wrecker.
Pulling away is EXACTLY what we're supposed to do to Mustangs. lmao

Good job!
Old 05-30-2010, 04:28 PM
TECH Regular

What kind of Mustang? What year?

Don't think we will be doing any pulling on the new 5.0 stangs.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:07 PM
On The Tree

it was a late 90's GT. It's a nice car and seen it around a couple of times but its a typical mustang for around here. rims/tires/and exhaust. I don't think people realize how good these car work or if they even know its a V8. On a sad note I believe my time with the car has come to an end as a new Camaro is in the forecast. I'm going to run it for the summer and get a new camaro next spring. This was one of the best cars I have owned and will be missed
Old 05-30-2010, 05:31 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

On a sad note I believe my time with the car has come to an end as a new Camaro is in the forecast. I'm going to run it for the summer and get a new camaro next spring. This was one of the best cars I have owned and will be missed
hahaha, nice!! that's the same exact plan/forecast I'm on!!!

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
Old 05-30-2010, 05:41 PM
On The Tree

good to know because I will need one of your tunes when I get it
Old 05-30-2010, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm thinking about an 04 gto.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:35 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

good to know because I will need one of your tunes when I get it
cool.. no worries there... have done TONS of them already....

already have all the settings saved for mine hahaha...