LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Long time no post... whos still here??

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Long time no post... whos still here??

Hey guys i havent been on here for a whileee, my sister took over payments on my impy and i bought an 06 GSXR 750... well.... after 2 broken collar bones(left in FEB2012 right in JAN2013 lol) and salvaging it i decided to sell it and get me a car for now and well lets just say 2 weeks ago i lived up to the name finally lol picked up an 05 GOAT will try to post up pics...

whos still here though i see alot of new people i miss you guys ;_(

so far only mods ive done is spoiler delete and muffler delete, when i bought it it had a drop in k&n filter and an optima red top, everything else is stock, 6speed

Last edited by SSGoat; 02-25-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Launching!

I am unfortunately.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Model16
I am unfortunately.
Lmao I didn't mean it in a negative way, I just haven't seen as much activity as there use to be..
Old 02-26-2013, 03:19 AM
Teching In

I lurk all the time.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nice car. I wanted to get a Goat when I was shopping for a car. The wife wasn't having it though, said I needed something that the carseats would fit in. I tried convincing her that they would fit, but you can see how well that worked out from my signature, lol. Anyways, nice looking car, I personally like it better with the spoiler but to each his own.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:50 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by crich88848
Nice car. I wanted to get a Goat when I was shopping for a car. The wife wasn't having it though, said I needed something that the carseats would fit in. I tried convincing her that they would fit, but you can see how well that worked out from my signature, lol. Anyways, nice looking car, I personally like it better with the spoiler but to each his own.
Thanks and yea I think I'm going to put it back on, I think the plugs I put on the holes look too tacky, my plan on this car might be to not even worry too much on the outside aside from a drop and keeping it clean... I like how aside from the dual exhaust and hood scoops it doesn't look too sporty which is why i took off the spoiler, looks less sporty without it. and want to keep it kinda sleeper but who knows maybe in the future ill see what I do..
Old 02-26-2013, 01:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SSGoat
Thanks and yea I think I'm going to put it back on, I think the plugs I put on the holes look too tacky, my plan on this car might be to not even worry too much on the outside aside from a drop and keeping it clean... I like how aside from the dual exhaust and hood scoops it doesn't look too sporty which is why i took off the spoiler, looks less sporty without it. and want to keep it kinda sleeper but who knows maybe in the future ill see what I do..
I'm with you on that one. I really like the clean smooth sleeper look of the GTO. I really think the spoiler completes the look though. A lot of people say they don't care for the GTO due to lack of lines and what they call a "boring" look, but I love it. I'm going the same route with my car as far as leaving the outside alone. All I've done to the outside is 5% tint and put the SS badge on the front grille. I've got a catback, CAI and some Nitto Motivo tires on the way for it and plan on getting a tune here shortly. I have kids, a wife, house payment, school loans, etc that I have to pay so I would rather put my money into performance mods.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by crich88848
I'm with you on that one. I really like the clean smooth sleeper look of the GTO. I really think the spoiler completes the look though. A lot of people say they don't care for the GTO due to lack of lines and what they call a "boring" look, but I love it. I'm going the same route with my car as far as leaving the outside alone. All I've done to the outside is 5% tint and put the SS badge on the front grille. I've got a catback, CAI and some Nitto Motivo tires on the way for it and plan on getting a tune here shortly. I have kids, a wife, house payment, school loans, etc that I have to pay so I would rather put my money into performance mods.
Sounds good man, luckily my ls4 tuner was able to be used on the ls2 lol
Old 02-26-2013, 10:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sweet looking car dude!
Old 02-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Staging Lane

Nice looking car. Thats my dream daily driver car. I will probably be one of the last ones with the ls4 though I'm sure.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:41 AM
Launching!

thanks fellers

i actually use the same ammount of gas... ALMOST as the impala lol
if i dont get on it too much it lasts about the same (i use to get a quarter tank a day and the gto has a 17 gallon tank aswell) being that i drive mainly city and its a 6 speed... so im going 40mph in 6th 850ishRPM hahaha

sure miss pumping 10 bucks every 4 days on the bike though

Quick Reply: Long time no post... whos still here??