LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

07 GXP Turbo for sale - testing the waters...

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 09:11 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool 07 GXP Turbo for sale - testing the waters...

Hey all,

So I’m considering selling my 07 GXP Turbo… I’ll be moving north soon and don’t think I could stomach watching the road salt get to it. I could park it in the garage with my V-8 X-11 Beasty, but figured I see if someone was interested in one that’s already built with low mileage. So the quick & nasty is it’s been in Florida since new, has full CarTuning turbo kit, fully built trans with every upgrade part and only 58K miles.

Looking for $19,500 OBO – not looking to get rich but not looking to give it away. At that price, you could find a GXP with 100k miles and drop the coin for turbo kit & trans and would be spending more. If no one is interested, fair enough I’ll keep – still have my first car and the GXP was my first “new” car. Anyone out of state that’s interested and doesn’t want to ship, you can fly into Ft Lauderdale or Miami and drive home! I could even meet you in Tampa or Orlando with enough notice.

Here’s a detailed list of mods:

Full inter cooled Turbo kit
Alki pump is tucked behind bumper cover for clean install
Hot pipes heat wrapped & turbo blanket
Valve spring upgrade
Exhaust manifolds ported and ceramic coated

Dom Rome strut bars front & rear
Moog Problem solver control arm bushings & sway bar links
Custom poly motor mount
ZZP performance billet aluminum dog bone mount

Fully built transmission
300M input shaft
3.29 gear set w/ 15/16” chain
True Limited Slip Differential LSD
Billet 3rd gear piston
Valve body upgrade
2800 RPM stall converter
Pan spacer w/ drain plug (extra fluid capacity helps with turbo spool and trans temp)
Remote filter
Fat trans cooler

CTS-V 4 piston brake upgrade

Cooper Zeon tires
Always ran Mobile one full synthetic

Despite the mods & Eric’s taunting, I’ve always been easy on it – it’s my daily driver.

Old 12-04-2014, 09:29 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I want to delete this thread no selling youre gxp!!! Lol we all would sell for the right price though.
Old 03-28-2017, 10:37 PM
Teching In

are you going to part out the turbo kit??
Old 03-29-2017, 08:25 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I doubt he would be able to back track now with the mods he's done... parting it out would leave it in... um... odd and questionable running condition... just guessing.

man though... that's a clean car and not an unreasonable asking price.

I am going to reroute my alki pump too you say you mounted it behind the bumper cover... did you cut into the black foam piece or???
Old 03-29-2017, 10:58 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sweet car. Same color as mine. Just curious but any dyno or track numbers?

GLWS
Old 03-30-2017, 08:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Red_Zone
I doubt he would be able to back track now with the mods he's done... parting it out would leave it in... um... odd and questionable running condition... just guessing.

man though... that's a clean car and not an unreasonable asking price.

I am going to reroute my alki pump too you say you mounted it behind the bumper cover... did you cut into the black foam piece or???

Cheers,

I didn't cut into the black foam - I used some self tapping screws and mounted it just back from the bumper rail. I'll see if I can dig up the pic.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:00 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by corsair231
Sweet car. Same color as mine. Just curious but any dyno or track numbers?

GLWS
I've only taken it to the track a couple times, first time I destroyed 3rd gear and then built the trans. Then with my crap driving & not dialed in tune ran 12.9.

I listed it before I moved to Philly, and have kept it stored at my Dads in FL. I'll be driving it up for the spring/ summer fun, hoping to drive up to Kevin's shop and have him dial in the WOT tube, but after a few upgrades... 😈😎

Cheers
Old 03-31-2017, 12:24 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, way to bring back a thread from the dead! This one is over 2 years old. Oh well, I'm new here anyway so every post is new to me . I just picked my '05 GXP up about two weeks ago. Mechanically totally stock with the exception of a pair of Magnaflows. I may K&N or CAI it but that'll probably the extent of any performance mods except maybe a shift kit and trans-cooler. (I can argue with my wife that those are for reliability and long life.) I have too many other "performance enhanced" cars with a job that doesn't supply enough money to go round to step too hard on this one. But that dang sure doesn't mean I can't dream about it and a turbo kit makes the top of the list.

You've got a killer car and glad to hear it is still alive and appreciated by the owner.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Will if you plan on selling your turbo kit, ill buy that

Quick Reply: 07 GXP Turbo for sale - testing the waters...